Dr.conners 2 Arms In Sm2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Megatallica
has anyone notice in spiderman 2, kurt conners had 2 arms
wat are your thoughts on this

Daremo
Look again, you're wrong. His one sleeve is tucked under. He was missing an arm.

Doc Ock
He only had one arm blink

Check again.You can't miss it.Right arm is missing.

VeNoIIvII
If you look at one of the scenes in the school, the movie made a mistake...i thought it was pretty funny, but you do see both of his arms....Look again you guys......**Movie Mistake**

Next Venom_girl
In most of the scenes it looks pretty fake, like he just tucked the other arm in his coat pocket.

Maybe he took the arm regeneration formula off-camera. laughing out loud

doctorstrongbad
Has anybody seen this movie mistake? I'll have to watch the movie in slow motion to check it out.

Spideys Sister
Hey uh I think VeNoII is right.
Uh, any one know what vol in Ultimate spiderman they show Spidey vs. Dr.c for the first time? I think I missed it.

Zod4Life
He is missing an arm.Look at the movie again.

Spideys Sister
I really wanna see that scene

Zod4Life
You haven't gotten the movie yet?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Zod4Life
You haven't gotten the movie yet? I'm trying to get the two pack....15.00 is I ever get some cash again.

VeNoIIvII
That sucks...lol

Spideys Sister
14 and no job. thats life. But when I do get the movie I'll watch it 500 times! Don't say I can't cause I will. And then and only then will I come back and post here!

VeNoIIvII
You have seen it in theatres tho right!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
You have seen it in theatres tho right!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! Oh hell yeah...Why would I post on the official thread if I didn't but back to topic...

Zod4Life
I hope you get the money to get it.

GGgrievous725
Maybe he took the arm regeneration formula off-camera. laughing out loud

the reason he turned to the lizard is because of the regeneration formula. cool

ApolloX
The acter has 2 arms, its not like the removed his arm for the part.
So you cant blame them for it not looking perfectly real.
But yeah he only has one arm in the movie but maybe you can see it behind his back or something...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.