Coach Shows his TESTICALS, NUTS, BALLS, and PENIS, DICK, COCK to school Baseball Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT

DarkAge
You are one messed up dude Slip.

BackFire
Sexy.

BlackC@t
Man alive! fear

GCG
I thought its a common sight in locker rooms to have the crowns' jewels out blink

bilb
What the f*ck is wrong with these people?

Rob Owns You
Wow...

AdventChild
maybe he felt comfortable enough to express his sexuality with his baseball team..or maybe not....

SlipknoT
I would have freaked out if he did that to me.

Afro Cheese
I think it's normal for coaches to call their players "girls" when they don't do well.. but this guy took it a little too far.

((The_Anomaly))
haha! thats an interesting motivation tactic

Dr. Strangelove
I guess the coach didn't want his players to swing at balls anymore.

Imaginary
laughing out loud

whirlysplat
I don't see he did anything wrong,he obviously had a grass on the team

big grin

ragesRemorse
It's always good to see teachers incoorperating visual aids. Serisouly though that is some funny shit. "Do you have one of these or do you have a vagina?" He should have known the answer to that one, It isnt like they were football players, they were playing baseball. Of course they dont have penis's

whirlysplat
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It's always good to see teachers incoorperating visual aids. Serisouly though that is some funny shit. "Do you have one of these or do you have a vagina?" He should have known the answer to that one, It isnt like they were football players, they were playing baseball. Of course they dont have penis's

laughing classic laughing

Jackie Malfoy
I am glad I do not have that coach.JM

Freaky Zeeky

Fishy
I like that coach, he's an idiot but its funny smile

Freaky Zeeky
confused

Neo_Version 7
I can't imagine...

I agree, very funny!

Fishy
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
confused

Oh come on, wouldn't you laugh your ass off when your coach would stand there with its balls looking all mean and saying that... I would roll on the floor

Neo_Version 7
as would I.

Spideys Sister
Guys $%^&in crazy.

MitchCollazo
How can you mock a man for trying to win one of the school's biggest games??? if you didn't know Lazaro Collazo (aka my dad) is one the best pitching coaches in the US bet you didn't know that. O btw its not like he took University of Miami to Omhama 12 times and won 3 national titles but none of you *** amine nerds would know about that. Let me know when any of you know how to win that many times or even good at any sport. You guys are probably all **** sitting at home no live. **** ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inimalist
hey...

if you are so good at sports, why aren't you on HCL this year, but Kenny Griffin and Josh Uroda are?

also:

http://www.youondemand.com/SNC/ViewItem.aspx?pguid=7c2d8b7b-0668-4806-9861-812f8bf27782&itemguid=dee8a1e1-affe-4b04-9d01-d1d01275a9a1

impressive athleticism

BTW, you are a lucky man, USF must not do basic google searches when hiring, who knows, there is always 2010, and ol' lazer might need to expose himself to a bunch more high schoolers

lord xyz
I wish that was my coach.

Also, thread title is retarded.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lord xyz
I wish that was my coach.

Also, thread title is retarded.

PENIS DICKCOK111!!!!!!!

lawlz w ut??>

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MitchCollazo
**** ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw you, you anime hating piece of crap.

Anyways, what that coach did is just plain gay. Yeah dudes wander around the locker while exposed but they don't go around shouting "hey look at these!" That coach is just stupid.

Darth Jello
does this mean that in the age of the internet, it's only obscene if he shoves a bottle up his ass or a screwdriver in his meatus, butt end first?

Mindset

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.