Pheonix vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
Who would win. They are both practically invincible because of their powers so who do you think would take this one? Happy Dance

Hulk Power
Come on guys post something. Just as long as it's not offensive or insulting. What do you guys think about this match? sad

long pig
Hulk power, you forgot to take your pill that keeps you from being totally insane.

Blair Wind
ummm cosmic force vs little mutant.......what is with these threads latley? pheonix wins with ease

DrDoom
Bwahahahahaha!!!

Best.Joke thread. EVER!!

...wait...he's...not joking?

no People SERIOUSLY need to do some research before making vs. threads...

Wickerman
Originally posted by DrDoom
Bwahahahahaha!!!

Best.Joke thread. EVER!!

...wait...he's...not joking?

no People SERIOUSLY need to do some research before making vs. threads...

this post gets the Stamp of Approval thumb up

~wickerman~

long pig
But, Apoc' can give him any power he wants!!!!!!11111111onetwothree45!!!

Xplosive
Phoenix easily.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by long pig
Hulk power, you forgot to take your pill that keeps you from being totally insane.

whistle

uQifg2WV
hasn't this been made?

Lord S
Originally posted by Xplosive
Phoenix easily. WOW!

You can be objective...sometimes. I guess that old saw about a broken clock being right once a day is true afterall...

CorderaMitchell
Hey no need to be mean.

Lord S
Hey no need to post whore.

Xplosive
I am always objective. cool

colossus17
u guys are stupid what can she do to a guy who is over 100 feet tall?.A-poc takes it easily....she had trouble with galactus and he is only 17 feet tall.....she barely beat him.imagine what A-poc would do to her.....when he is 100 feet tall...also he is really durable he is made of this steel metal thingy.....

CorderaMitchell
Wow what is what the offensiveness Colossus17, I recall you referring to me as a spidey fanboy, without reading what I said earlier or reading the entire post, don't jump into a situation you can't get out of and end up banned.

colossus17
sarcasm....relax.ofcourse she takes it its not even a match.and i dont recall ever calling u that.......

Blair Wind
ok how can pheonix take on THIS!!! (dear god someone please notice the freaking sarcasim)

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by Lord S
WOW!

You can be objective...sometimes. I guess that old saw about a broken clock being right once a day is true afterall...

Actually, it's twice a day...

Crimson Phoenix
Apocy wins, cause he has blue lips. Dont know why thats a reason, it just is. Deal with it

kgkg
Phoenix wins

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 many times

Lord S
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Actually, it's twice a day... Technically once if you go by a 24-hour clock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.