Nightsisters vs Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Who are more powerful in the force?

joesha28
nightsisters are the witches of dathomir

Bobafetty
I have no clue

Darth_Otaku
Watskeburt?

Darth L. Dipsit
My knowledge is too restricted to reply. Since I didn't want you to think the thread was bad, I thought I'd just say that the only reason I can't contribute is because I simply don't know enough about the Nightsisters. You must know very much.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Watskeburt?

Shut up with that stupid song....

Seriously i hate it mad

anyways hmm the Sith wins, don't know why he just does

TraptUnderIce
The nightsisters were strong but I don't think they can match up to the Sith. Basically the Nightsisters do weakened Sith techniques.

Revan Darkstar
the sith win this one, in the book, Courtship of Princess Leia, Luke wastes them at the end, though he did loose in the first fight with them. And at this point he is only a jedi knight. Yet one of the witches (can't spell the name), says that when Luke levitates his lightsaber, that what he just did only the most powerful of masters could do.

Also, when Luke looses, he think to himself that this would have been what it was like if Vader and the Emperor really wanted him dead.

And, what the nightsisters do is a really weak version of sith/jedi stuff. Against the full power, they loose badly

archive monitor
in the darth maul comic book, a nightsister and maul fight. its a close one but maul wins, after having force lightening thrown at himself

Darth Plagues
I'd say the Nightsister probably have more feel for the Force, because thats all they use. But the Sith use of course lightsabers, which would allow them to kill all Nightsisters with ease. If Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker at the time could wipe them out, no doubt an army of Sith could do the same.

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Fishy
Shut up with that stupid song....

Seriously i hate it mad

anyways hmm the Sith wins, don't know why he just does
I hate the song to but-as with many songs i hate-it stay's in my head,playing on and on and on,till' i wanna kill myself.AND Then...it's dinner-time.And i like the word.

Bobafetty
Im gonna say sith because I barely have knowledge on these Nightsisters.

Darth_Otaku
Watsverschurt?

Sith Weapon Mas
i dunno. i bought thecomic book today, and the one fighting maul is pretty good. she has a cortosis made vibroblade. its hardly a wonder who wins though,

Gryn Jabar
Dudes, Sith emipire? One planet versus a galaxy full of angry, gun loving lunatics witht the force? Nightsistes are ****ed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.