Anime Network On Demand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2Tidus!
I just had to make a forum for this. Anyone else got it? It's mad good.

sai12
I only wish I had it. I get the quarterly mags from Replay. Its all about Anime Network... *sigh* It looks soo awesome! I wish I had it!! sad Bet its worth the money!!

Stupid_Meroku
Yeah i got it. Its really cool! I just found it on my tv one day and started watching it. How many episodes have u guys seen? Ive seen: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

2Tidus!
Of D.N Angel? All

I found it upseting for the D.N Angel series to be put into the "GIrl Power" category stick out tongue. But it's mad good. ANd costs little money. 7$ a month and watch all the Anime you want.

kiba1283
yo new my parets are to cheap to even get cable

sai12
Haha, I don't have cable or satellite. Sad eh? Terribly sad...this is why I have to buy all my anime *cries*

kiba1283
hay the only reson I'm on the net is bcas i pay nfir it my self

Stupid_Meroku
Thats so sad sad You have to pay for it all by yourself... I dont mean to brag but i get mine free yay!

D-N-Angle-
that was braging

Stupid_Meroku
why r u on ur D N Angle one instead of Shippo?

And sorry about bragging i <3 my computer

so lets talk dnangel

D-N-Angle-
what do u mean instead of shippou?

2Tidus!
I pay for Cable and the Anime Network myself. Pay for my rent. Go to college.

Smodden
is it on most satellite packages?

2Tidus!
No, only on IO Digital.

Max Spidey 24
one word explains it all........ Gantz

Lana
I love it.

*hugs Comcast*

Smodden
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
No, only on IO Digital.

coolness, even better...

I thinkno expression

Lana
I get it on Comcast digital....it rocks. We also have another On Demand anime channel big grin

Smodden
I remember last year, I was thinking: "I wish there was a channel JUST for anime...24/7 anime..."
And now my wish has come true...but I should have wished that I would GET the channel...no expression

mssharrow
Just like Animax, its 24/7 japanese anime with their original language, but I didn't much enjoy it bcoz, i'm the only one at home who likes to watch it, & they always switch it to another channel, although we have 2 tv set at home, it's like 1 against everyone. sad

Lana
Originally posted by Smodden
I remember last year, I was thinking: "I wish there was a channel JUST for anime...24/7 anime..."
And now my wish has come true...but I should have wished that I would GET the channel...no expression

Oh, the Anime Network's been around for several years now, it was just only played in certain areas. My friend and I were constantly emailing Comcast to request that they get it for about 3-4 years.

Flame Alchemist
I have Tivo so i can record all the anime i want even when im not home, I love it , you guys should get tivo

Flame Alchemist
oh ya, guys and girls

soundtrack
lol

Flame Alchemist
I called Direct Tv and asked them about it and they had no idea what I was talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.