Pussy deaths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
Does anyone else agree with me that Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, Plo Koon, Sassee Tinn and all the other unimportant jedi died pussy deaths?

I mean,

{SPOILER ALERT}

Agen got stabbed, Kit got slashed, Sassee got stabbed and Plo Koon got blown up and Aayla Secura got shot and all these other jedi died like pussies to order 66.

I found that kind of stupid. they should have at least died fighting Sith, not fighting some pussy ass Jango clones runnin' around. CHRIST!

Darth Zhin
the deaths were fine, some (like Ayla) even great

Wickerman
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Does anyone else agree with me that Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, Plo Koon, Sassee Tinn and all the other unimportant jedi died pussy deaths?

I mean,

{SPOILER ALERT}

Agen got stabbed, Kit got slashed, Sassee got stabbed and Plo Koon got blown up and Aayla Secura got shot and all these other jedi died like pussies to order 66.

I found that kind of stupid. they should have at least died fighting Sith, not fighting some pussy ass Jango clones runnin' around. CHRIST!

Kit and Saessee did die fighting a sith mon ami wink

~wickerman~

Darth Zhin
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~

right there with you.

and not just any Sith Lord, but the baddest of the bad (al least in ROTS)

and.... what the hell can a jedi do against a Mega Zillion of clones?!?!

Answer: Not much (look whay happened to poor Ki Adi-Mundi!)

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Zhin
right there with you.

and not just any Sith Lord, but the baddest of the bad (al least in ROTS)

and.... what the hell can a jedi do against a Mega Zillion of clones?!?!

Answer: Not much (look whay happened to poor Ki Adi-Mundi!)

yeah, and he had the freaky forehead thing goin' on sad
But i'm sorriest for kit and saessee though. Basically because they were really detailed in clone wars, both were immensely cool, and IMO saessee even more so (even though most will disagree with me). I mean come on...what kind of wacko is in a space battle and jumps off one ship to another? cool

~wickerman~

Darth Zhin
yeah, you are rigth.

pr1983
yeah, and he had the freaky forehead thing goin' on sad
But i'm sorriest for kit and saessee though. Basically because they were really detailed in clone wars, both were immensely cool, and IMO saessee even more so (even though most will disagree with me). I mean come on...what kind of wacko is in a space battle and jumps off one ship to another? cool

~wickerman~

yeah, in clone wars he and kit were badasses... but, like they say...

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/050531.jpg

Wickerman
Originally posted by pr1983
yeah, in clone wars he and kit were badasses... but, like they say...

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/050531.jpg

laughing laughing laughing Not enough laughing smilies in the world for that

~wickerman~

TraptUnderIce
That was godly.

LordSorgo

~wickerman~

Yeah, but not a proper sith in my eyes. And they didn't even put up a fight, except for Kit who had like three extra seconds then the others.

Darth Zhin
Yeah, but not a proper sith in my eyes. And they didn't even put up a fight, except for Kit who had like three extra seconds then the others.

Not a proper Sith?!?!!!???

He is Darth Sidious!!! they are not match for him (and neither Windu was)

darth_royke
i thought darth sidious was a bit wimpy, i was expecting a much more powerful being, perhaps more static, not needing to lunge about like a cornered rat. but maybe thats what lucas intended.

LordSorgo
Not a proper Sith?!?!!!???

He is Darth Sidious!!! they are not match for him (and neither Windu was)

Darth Sidious was afraid to get smashed by Mace. HE cowarded in a corner, then he tried to fry mace, but just ended up frying his face. Fool.

Darth Zhin

Ogami Itto
I don't think he was faking perhaps acting up a bit .i think he was defeated for real!!

Darth Zhin

xxxpoppunker182
i agrre you guys if you WATCH ep3 kit fisto and the other with windu just stood there goin dur while palpatine hacked them they could have all stabbed him or slashed him in half.

Wickerman
this has become quite pointless. It's turning into another sid vs. mace thread. We all should realize the power of Sidious and YES he did fake it. Like so:

~wickerman~

Darth Zhin
this has become quite pointless. It's turning into another sid vs. mace thread. We all should realize the power of Sidious and YES he did fake it. Like so:

~wickerman~

well... THANKS. smile

Darth Zhin
well... THANKS. smile

PS: Doubting that Sidious was faking it leads to the Dark Side.

Wickerman
well... THANKS. smile

no prob, just smacking down some evidence so people don't forget who Sid is

~wickerman~

LordSorgo
Oh my god, Anakin and sidious totally cheated Mace out. Sidious tried to shock mace, but he just blocked it and focked sidious's face up, then anakin chopped his hands off, and sidious shocked him out the window. It was clearly open that it took both of them to kill Mace. Mace WAS going to finish Sidious off, then Anakin came and saved his ugly ass from certain death.

Wickerman
Oh my god, Anakin and sidious totally cheated Mace out. Sidious tried to shock mace, but he just blocked it and focked sidious's face up, then anakin chopped his hands off, and sidious shocked him out the window. It was clearly open that it took both of them to kill Mace. Mace WAS going to finish Sidious off, then Anakin came and saved his ugly ass from certain death.

shifty then....why.....didn't....Sidious.....just.....kill....Mace......when......he.....had.....the.....chance?????

I just posted evidence, please respond (i might be wrong but would like to be PROVEN wrong)

~wickerman~

LordSorgo
shifty then....why.....didn't....Sidious.....just.....kill....Mace......when......he.....had.....the.....chance?????

I just posted evidence, please respond (i might be wrong but would like to be PROVEN wrong)

~wickerman~
Um, Sidious tried to side swipe him and Mace blocked it, that wasn't a stab, by the way. I have seen the movie seven times. trust me.

Darth Zhin

Swanky-Tuna
The ones that went with Mace went down like little girls.

The others were understandable. I liked the one with the big peanut head and white beard and the kid that messed up a couple of troopers while Bail escaped though since they actually had a chance to fight back before they died.

LordSorgo

Darth Zhin
Of course he was... I can imagine all the Sidious fans say that he cried like a little girl for no reason. evil face

he was crying like a baby girl just to decieve Mace AND SPECIALLY Anakin. He is just THAT evil devil

LordSorgo
he was crying like a baby girl just to decieve Mace AND SPECIALLY Anakin. He is just THAT evil devil

I claim bullshit. Mace would have ruined him, damnit. He doesn't pre-plan every single thing.

Darth Zhin

Wickerman

Darth Zhin
more like Dr. Doom. And with prep. almost undefeatable.

Better still than Bats

Fishy

Darth Koroni
Darth Sidious was afraid to get smashed by Mace. HE cowarded in a corner, then he tried to fry mace, but just ended up frying his face. Fool.

I thought he was playing the whole "Oh please don't kill me!" thing to turn Anakin to the dark side. But only George himself truely knows what Palpatine was doing.

Darth Zhin
Originally posted by Darth Koroni
I thought he was playing the whole "Oh please don't kill me!" thing to turn Anakin to the dark side. But only George himself truely knows what Palpatine was doing.

yes, but until Lucas clears this up lets stick with Palpy faking it stick out tongue

AYHJA
Pussy deaths..?? Just got me a fresh DVD quality version of the film (w00t!) and I have been watching it all day...

NOBODY...I reapat...NOBODY died a whore's death more than Windu...

To put it into perspective...Anakin got a limb chopped off in the end of Ep II, and didn't make a peep...At the end of Ep III, he lost his other arm, and both legs...

Oh yeah, and he got that BK flame broiling...He MIGHT have yelled out a few times...Basically, he took it like a G...

Mace...Lost a hand..? And dude was WAILING...I mean like...Really givin' it up...He was hollaring to the top of his, they cut away showed Anakin, and they went back to Mace, and he was still givin' it up...

The way I understand it, light sabers cut clean...So, it probably didn't hurt as bad as one might think...For a Master Jedi, and one as powerful as Mace, that seemed like a cop out...

Darth Zhin
perhaps Mace cries really meant "But.... why?"

AYHJA
LoL...

I thought of that...I think that it was more of a "Oh s#%#, I can't believe he cut off my hand..!" kind of thing...

To think that he was vain about that sort of thing wouldn't be far fetched, given his abilities...

Wickerman
From what i gathered, SLJ played him pretty crappily in the movies, making him seem too broody and moody and etc. etc. while in the books he's portrayed as cold and untouched by emotions, which is the main reason he's able to use Vaapad without giving in to its passion

~wickerman~

AYHJA
SLJ is a fine actor, and one of the best in our era...His versatility is unqestionable...I think it's pretty safe to say that if his character isn't good, the writers and directors are primarily to blame, if such an assertion is to be made...

Fishy
Mace in the movies just sucked because his role was far to small. You don't expect somebody with a career like that to play a Jedi Master with hardly any screen time, normally he plays the most important character in the movie, and then all of a sudden in this movie he plays a powerful Jedi Master that nobody really focuses on. Its only natural that you feel disappointed with his performance.. The role is to small for an actor like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.