teen camp ((all alowed, not only 'perks & preps', also 'emo, punk, sk8r' & so forth))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaiy037
WHO SHE IS (She is a vampire-shapeshifter, and telepathic)She seperates herself from the rest. She's someone different and therefore is pointed at and smirked about all around. She has not a care in the world for she is who SHE is and lets no one change that. Her hair is a raven black ((turning matallic blu/prpl at angles)) and her skin is a fair pale yet tan at times. She stand 5'8, quite skinny on the waist though toughly built. Her looks decieve a 16 year old, but her age is smurred, even to her. She favors the comfortable baggy pants or just plain jeans and tank tops with bathing suit tops underneath. Her wrists she constantly hides with jellybracelets on one arm and leather straps on the other. The blood that runs through her veins make her appearence flawless but her appetite strange. But that habit she has learned to accept and live with years ago. Over the many years of her life, her tolerance for pain grew and as did her few peircings. a bar through her tongue, left eyebrow (double peirced) and her bellybutton. 9 coils of rings through her left ear and 4 in her right. she sometimes replaced the small stud in her nose with a wide ring, and enjoys playing with the thin single snakebite ((piercing through one side of her bottom lip)) speared through the right side of her bottom lip. She doesn't care what people think, only what she thinks. Which is rare. She loves watching and standing in the rain and hearing the scarce rare laugher of her own voice. For she is a creature of the night disguising as one who wakes in the day and sleeps in the night. She has become known to herself and rare others as Taikze ((pronounced tikes)). Nickname Ty.

((A few rules: try not to offend other RPers. Don't be so immature about some things. ABSOLUTELY NO CYBERING! it's annoying and stupid.))
((Setting and Camp Summerwaves: all buildings consist of two cabins with 3 bunk beds in each. Boys and Girls can room in same cabin as long as NO MONKEY BUSINESS! There are special cabins for art, music, and so forth. Not much though. The camp is located by a large lake and in the woods so...er..yah. Most nights end at the camp/bond fire and all that. and ... er ... yah thats about it.))

kaiy037
Taikze walked the woods dirt road making her way towards this 'Camp Summerwaves.' It'd be easier usually to drive, but driving so many years made Ty appreciate walking. It had soon becom a hobby. "God. Where is this place? Could they have placed it any further in here?" She sighed, jerking her shoulder up to lift the bulky duffel bag then adjusted her shoulders to comfort her back from the large backpack strapped down.
She wore boys boardshorts. A size too big for her, but just enough to stick right on her hips. Strings of the bikini bottom strayed from the sides and down her back from the top. Her top was covered over with none more than a simple tank top slightly matching the long shorts. On her head she styled her favorite black Local Motion hat ((the ones rimmed all around and kinda point down. i dunno wut they're called)) with her her tucked underneath.
"I swear this road gets longer each year." She sighed as she finally caught site of the large array of Cabins lined along the lake by eachother. Coming her had never gotten old for her. rock

The .hacker
Im just gonna do this profile...

Name: Shiko
Race:Human
Powers:Black mage
Appearence:Baggy jinco jeans with a Mosimo muscle T. Short spiked hair thats brown and red eyes
Bio:He is a black mage with a clouded past. He disguises himself as a skater and takes his blades everywhere he goes. He doesnt know much of his past except that...well....He doesnt know any of it...So yah thats it...

*Shiko walked down a small dirt road torward the camp. He saw a girl about his age walking up ahead. He decided to stay behind her and wait till he got to the camp to introduce himself.*

kaiy037
((Note: Your characters DO NOT have to have powers or anything. Taikze is just the chaarie i use for everything. Just w/ different names on different boards.))

A sense stood above her head as she felt the boys presence. Surprised that he was walking, she decided to ignore him and continue to edge her way in. She planted her bags in one of the lower, in-the-back type of cabins. Most kids chose the ones in the front for easy access to the lake and the fire. She liked the bacvk. Peace. Quiet. Serenity. And somewhere to think. She set her things down by the door entrance and massaged her shoulders, sighing and rolling her neck. She opened the door, walked in then threw her belongings onto a bed, preferably the top bunk in the far corner.

She figured she would at least give off that distant feeling to any roomies she accompanied. She jumped into the creeky mattress and just lied there. Feeling tired and soon fell into a light nap, ears still ardent for any sign of new flesh to discover. Unconscious, yet still conscious.

The half and half thing she enjoyed doing.

The .hacker
((His name is tyler and he is a skater now....No mage or anything))*Tyler quietly walked into the cabin throwing his stuff on the top bunk of the first bed. He noticed the girl again but he decided not to say anything.*

kaiy037
((alrite. you in the same cabin as i?))

The .hacker
((Yea))

kaiy037
His presence shocked ty. She wasn't used to people rooming w/ her first thing. He was quiet, and she found that as an extre pleasure in having a roomate. She liked this kid. Thoug the smell of cologne kind of squatted on her nose. He sense of smell was keen, and she hated it for this. So sensitive. Opening her eyes, she sat up, dangling her legs over the side of the bunk, watching this kid.

The .hacker
*Tyler turned torward her.*"Oh...Hello, Im Tyler..."

kaiy037
She tilted her head at his sudden eagerness. "Taikze. Ty for short." She answered, still curious. She studied him, beginning at his feet, moving slowly up until she hit his face. Eyes particularly. Red. Unique. He was soemthing to watch. She smiled lightly enough for it to go unnoticed, at his short porcupine head. She hadn't seen that hairstyle in some time. "Real?" She went back to his eyes, curious whether contacts of not.

The .hacker
"Well...While your busy studying me im gonna unpack my blades...And my eyes are real...Akward this is..."

kaiy037
She had a little laugh. "You talk like Yoda." She liked this boy. he would be fun for games devil
Ty jumped off the bed, landing with an unusual soft tap, not a harsh thud.
She walked over the the side of Tyler, leaning on the bunk and watching him unload his 'blades'.
He was a sk8r. But was he fast enough? And she couldn't understand the point of bringing rollerblades into the woods. The only solid ground was the dock. and bringing blades into water screws up your barrings. That much she knew. Maybe he didn't realize it yet.

The .hacker
"Yoda...Hmph...Nice jump you landed there...Oh and i take my blades with me everywhere i go...And i have off-road wheels...Nice eh?"*He smiled at her as he unpacked.*

kaiy037
She tilted her head down, shaking it while smileing too. He was interesting, but later. She was tired.
Taikze climbed back onto her bed moving her bags over w/ her feet then drifting to sleep.
((hey i g2g 4 now, i'll chek bak l8rrrzzz.))

The .hacker
((Bye))

angel_wings2010
((may i join the rp?))

The .hacker
((Sure..More the merrier,))

shadow12
(whats this about????)

kaiy037
((read and you may POSSIBLY find out. there isn't too much to read.))
Taikze woke up with a startle, jerking her look towards a little pocketwatch attached to her bag. Midnight. She had slept the whole day away. She couldn't believe herself and was curious to why and how her body had slept so long.
Her thoughts were soon drowned out by the screaming and yelling of immaturity scrambling and rounding about and at the fire. The light glow lit the room. The boy was gone.

The .hacker
*Tyler lay unconscience deep in the forest his blades on his feet. He was barely breathing and of course not moving.*

Temp3r

silvertsume
name:jillian ( call me jill)

height: 5' 5

hair: layered and blonde... a little past her shoulders

eyes: grey blu

appearence:normally wears her hair in a pony tail, wears black sofee's and a t shirt when casual, and a tank black tank top with red brazillian pants when supposed to dress nicer

bio: jill can turn into a wolf at any time, and use a couple weak wind attacks, jill luvs soccer and riding horses

Puddin
Name: Athena
Race:Human
Powers:Invisibility and strength
Appearance:Upper arm bracelets, black tank top and dark red mini skirt, with dark crimson hair and browns eyes.
Bio:An archest that has been alone for a while she has been sk8er for a while and doesnt care abot her life.

Puddin
*Athena looks around unshure of where to go*

Haru-Donovan
Name: Rokuro Kadokawa
Nickname: Roro
About Chararcter: He is from the South and talkes like like he is. Doesn't care what people think about him and likes to mess with other people. When people first meet him they usually think he's some country idiot and doesn't know anything but hunting and fishing because he acts like he doesn't. He has no shame and is really friendly around people he has never met before.

I've got to go but I'll put more later.

silvertsume
(( kill my powers then..kk? i didnt say that!))(( archist...? is that like anarchist?sry...lol... i dont know these things))jill grinned " 12,....13,...." she was juggling a soccer ball from her right foot to her left foot. the key on her neck jingled. her short blond ponytail swung around. she kicked it up and caught it when it fell. jill ran back to her own cabin.

Puddin
*watches Jill wondering what to do so sets up targets and fires arrows* "Bulls eye" *Turns invisible and fires again then turns back visible*

The .hacker
((We dont have powers...))*Tyler got up rubbing his head slightly than looked at his skates.*"MAN! There all banged up!! *****!!"*He got up and walked back to the cabin skates off and socks fillthy.*"Hey Ty, didnt worry about me did ya?"

silvertsume
jill pushesd the key in to the lock and turned. her cabin had 2 bunk beds but she was the only one living in it right now.she had to get ready for dinner, where she would see the new people... she smiled and turned on the shower. she folded her clothes and got in

Temp3r

grade 3 ol
Astral sat on the log that surrounded the place where the bonfire burned high. ((Wait, someone said it was midnight, then someone said it was afternoon. which is it?)) she sat cros legged and her arms were drawn across her chest. She had never been comfortable with people she didnt know and, bein new to the closest town, she hadnt found any friends yet. She was very sy until she got to know someone, and then she was fine. There was something about this place that she didnt find quite right. Call it intuition, or call it paranoia, she sensed something was not normal.

((Astral Omega is a human, just a normal girl. She has sndy-blonde hair and brown eyes. She is not very pretty and she isnt very confident in herself, so she tends to keep to herself. Since she parted with her best friend about a week ago, she hasnt been the noisy, obnoxios person she used to be, she has become very withdrawn and shy. She is scared of the dark and loves scary stories, even though they make her extremely parnoid. She is fanatical abou aliens and science fiction, but she doesnt tak much, so she doesnt discuss it.))

kaiy037
"No not too much." Taikze smiled sheepishly at him. "Wait..." Her smile disappeared. "Actually i didn't at all." She said sarcastically. Looking down towards his skates she laughed. "Wow, those 'off-road' wheels truly work now don't they." She pressed her lips together in a i-told-you-so smile, tilting her head.

Completely up now, she climbed down and stood in the doorway, but not before grabbing a bottle of water. Leaning against the door frame, Taikze watched the flicker of the dim nes the fire gave off. How many people had arrived today? More tomorrow maybe? She thought.

Suddenly, she jerked her head to the treetops. There was something up there trying to be stealthy. And it was doing a damn good job, until her senses kicked in. The aura of the creature gave off a strong sense of power. As did a few of the other surrounding auras.

As she searched the treetops, she caught view of a dark shape. a boy. Squinting she got full view. Untidy hair, skin of gold. He wasn't a threat, just a coward. She ignored him.

Ty screwed the cap back onto her bottle and walked back inside, watching Tyler and his antics, thinking of soemthing to do.

silvertsume
(( wait.. so i geus its morning?))jill got out of the shower and shook water droplets out of her hair. little bits of mascara still clung to her eyes. she walked out of the bathroom with her towel on and pulled out her sofees and a camp shirt. she got drssed and blow dried her soping wet hair, then she headed out side with her key. decideding to go for a walk, jill headed into the vast forest and set off. where? that wasnt what mattered, just that she was getting there was the importance to her.

Temp3r
~I'll wait until someone tells me what time of day it is because the whole practicing soccer, practicing archery, taking a shower and skating seemed to be very unlikely to happen if it were midnight. Showering, maybe, but the rest got me all confused. Sorry if I made the mistake, but you gotta admit, it was pretttty confusing.~

kaiy037
((okay, just make it around like mid day, just before darkness sets for today, june 6))
Taikze pulled off her hat finally, letting her black hair fall. No hat hair or anything, kinda made her standout from others with this little trick.
She pull off her shoes and began walking towards the dock barefoot.
Once she reached her destination, she walked to the end and sat, dangling her legs, along with the boy's boardshorts, over the egde, her toes just tipping the water enough the play in it. She slipped her hands under her thighs and began to stare into the water, then look up into the sky, catching herself into a daze.
One of her hobbies and thing she always does nowadays.

grade 3 ol
Astral lifted the bow and released the arrow with a great force. BULLSEYE! She had always been pretty bad at archery and this was the first time she had ever hit the target. She smiled to herself and looked around for any camp leaders. She hadn't noticed any yet.
She gently put the bow down and began walking towards the dock, there was bound to be someone there. She took the hat from her head and put it back on, straightening it and shivered. Although it was summer and she was wearing long clothes, she felt strangely cold. It was a trait that had come from nowere. Even her family thought she was a bit weird because she always felt cold when it was hot, and hot when it was cold. one time she walked out into the snow with nothing more than a pair of shorts and a tee. Her friends, all wrapped in ther jackets and scarfs thought she was crazy, but she didnt even otice the cold. Caught in her daydream, she didnt even notice that she had come to the end of the dock. as she closed her eyes in thouht, she took a step, loosing her footing on the edge and falling into the water. Suddenly she came back to the real world, splashing around in the deep water, she couldnt swim!

Haru-Donovan
Ok here's the rest:

Style ranges from redneck to punk rock. Has own fighting style, can jump higher than most people, is a great marksman, and can climb trees like a squirrel.
Hair/eyes: Short blonde and spike(Kinda like Clouds' off of FF7)/ Blue green.
History: Doesn't talk about it. All that is known is that he ranaway at 12.

*A guys walks into camp wearing overalls, boots and a black shirt underneath the overalls* WOW, there sure is alot of people round here. *notices slashing over at the dock* If thats a fish I'll have food for the next week! *Runs over and sees thats it's a girl* What tha heck? *pulls the girl out of the water* You know Miss, you shouldn't go swiming if you don't know how.

Temp3r

Haru-Donovan
*Hears someone scream and looks up* Now what? *Looks back down at the girl* Excuse me Miss. *Runs off toward the scream, and finds a boy laying on the ground* Hey, you ok? *walks over the the guy and lighty kicks him in the side* Hey, wake up.

grade 3 ol
Astral gazed after the boy who had saved her life. "Thankyou" She whispered, smiling to herself. He was so nice, she had never had anyone call her 'miss' like that before. She began to walk over to where he went, there was a crowd around there too. *Sheep* she thought, everyone was gathering around like sheep. She saw another boy on the ground with blood pouring out of his arm. Suddenly her first aid training kicked in. She knelt down beside him and pulled a bandage out of her pocket, wrapping it around the boys arm. "To stop the bleeding" she explained.

(( Astral keeps basically everything but the kitchen sink in her pocket. I LOVE POCKETS!!!^_^))

Haru-Donovan
*Is starled by the girl he saved coming out of nowhere* WOW Miss I didn't think you'd be up sp fast. And sorry 'bout leaving you there like that but I heard the guy screaming and thought I'd check it out.

Haru-Donovan
By the way my names Rokuro. But you can call me Roro.

kaiy037
The scream had pierced through Taikze's ears like a knife. Shaking her head from the daze, she stood up and turned and saw nothing but the crowd. The crowd was a whiles away into the forest but the smell of fresh blood overwhelmed her senses. She hadn't fed in some time, and there was an animal out there already ready. If she was stealthy enough, she'd be able to get to it. A quick split second flash turned her eyes icy white as all of a sudden her flawless human form turned into a whiteish-charcoal wolf, with deep charcoal eyes, trying to fight off the ravaging bloodlust to kill, she only needed a few drops, not the whole thing.
her paw slowly began to tap the dock as she walked off it. lowering her head down to get past the crowd, her paws began to pod pod tap tap against the dirt as she followed the trial of sweet blood. Her mouth salivated as she kept her nose down following the trail, before she knew it, soemthing hit her. A slight pain creeped through her snouth as she accidently bit her unsheathed daggers onto her soft tender tongue. She yelped but the wound soon healed and she was now distracted form the smell to a girl staring down at her. She began to slowly back away, hoping the girl would not scream. 'don't scream' she sent a quick notion to the girls mind. but it was too late, the girl began screaming and shrieking frantically, shouting out wolf beast something that kills.
quickly, Ty turned and began to pad through the trees, running faster than most wolves could, let alone humans. tired and wrought, She stopped by in a damp wet area, searching the grounds she found a leaf cupping clean water. she tongued it up hastily, then looking around makiing sure no one was around, she lied her wolf body down and closed her eyes. looked like tyler had to sleep alone tonight.
She hadn't been in this form for a while, and a while was a long time for her. She loved this form. It was graceful and more beautiful than her mind would have ever imagined. This was the form she was comfortable in, she felt perfect and herself. The human form was high maintnence, but she guess her mortal mother would never had expected this for her daughter to be bitten by a nightcrawler higer than most with the shapeshifting ability.
She slowly drifted off to sleep, curling up so her snout was burried in the fluff of her tail, though she slep, her ears were kept erect for a ever the slightest sound approaching. She couldn't take any chances.

Haru-Donovan
*Hears another scream* Well I can tell this isn't going to be a quite summer.

Temp3r

kaiy037
http://www.harrison-keller.com/wolves/quiet_moment.jpg http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/CLI/ZLG-001~Loup-Canadien.jpg http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/SLV/KD0804~Sleeping-Wolf-and-Lookout.jpg
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/SLV/KD0704~Wolves-Howling.jpg ((sorry, just felt like posting some pictures of her sleeping. lol. pretty aren't they. love wolves))

Haru-Donovan
(I forgot to put something in my profile that Temp3r reminded me of, My chararter also has super agility, keen eye sight, good hearing, and a good since of smell. You need all these things if you live in the woods you know.)
*Watches as the guy gets up and runs away* Hey, get back here! Your going to hurt yourself more! *runs after the guy but looses him* Wait up man! *realizes he isn't going to chatch you to him, stops to see where he is* Now where did he go? *scraces head, then looks around and sees a wolf laying by a near by tree* That must of been what that screaming was about before. *pulls a gun out of his backpack and aims at the wolf* Sorry but I don't want ya hurting anybody.

Haru-Donovan
(And cool pics. Kaiy)

kaiy037
((btw, Ty is sleeping like the first pic)) A surge of fresh power began to flow through ty's veins as she lifted her eyelids to see a shadow with a large demon aura surrounding it. She jumped to her paws, growling in the most vicous way, her eyes dilating into tiny pupils then reshowing themselves dark crimson, her eyes blood red. defense. who was this.

wait, she knew this creature. it was the coward ((lol ^_^)) from the treetops earlier. but the power and aura disappeared once the sweet boiling smell of blood climber through her nostrils as her bloodlust rose again.
The funny thing though, when her bloodlust was up, her temper tended to calm into a seductive feeling.
soon, her form flashed as it did before into her human form. But due to the fact that she hadn't changed in a while. she had forgotten the consequence. When she changes, her body changes, her clothes don't. ((i think you get the point, but don't grow immature about this.))
she looked at the creature then her sights set on the creature behind her. And the barrel in his hand.

grade 3 ol
((LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICS))
"thats okay" she said. kneeling down.
Astral smiled. "It seems so." as the scream could be heard. she continued to wrap the guys arm.
Astral noticed as the guy she was helping stired a little then a shrp pain on her head and then nothing.

Haru-Donovan
(Me immature?...Never.closedeyes)*Sees the wolf change into a girl, then rubs eyes* What tha? My eyes playing tricks on me or somthing? *notices the girl has no clothes (That is what you ment right.), then quickly turns around* Sorry Miss, I didn't mean to bother you.

kaiy037
((no not necesarily i mean start oogling her and talkign sick and stuff, i mean at first glance you can be a guy but dont think she's just **** and ass i mean. that's all.))

Haru-Donovan
*Puts gun away then pulls out a long jacket (You know the kind like in the Matrix, I can't think of the name right now)* Here take this.

kaiy037
Ty looks at the mortal then at the offer. "Thanks." She says, just now realizing why. She blushed then took the jacket slipping it on.

Haru-Donovan
Umm...sorry 'bout pointing a gun at ya, I thought you were a wolf.

kaiy037
Taikze couldn't help but giggle at his remark. 'what you don't know mortal." she thought. But looking down at the ground, she smelt the bl9ood and remembered the creature. She stared at him. The evil aura was gone, and she had full view of his messy hair and....arm. A large slit from wrist to elbow gushing blood. She kneeled down and touched the wound. Then prodded it with her nails, which had grown to a length and sharpened.

Haru-Donovan
confused What do you mean? OWWW!!! What'g do that for?!

kaiy037
((haru, i poked jin. the one that feel through the roof. lol. cute though real cute))

SilentWolf
Two brown eyes stare through the tall grass near the wolfgirl incident. Raevynn stood quitely as she watched the guy pull a gun and point it at what he thought was a wolf. Raevynn growled silently at him, but the human wouldnt hear that. She wanted to charge into the open and put an end to that human, but in front of another wolf might not be such a good idea. She continued to watch, amused by the humans inability to see or hear her

Haru-Donovan
(O, yeah I knew that.nosweat,whistling Ok I didn't, sorry.)

kaiy037
Ty continued to seeth her fingers into the woundl, finally stopping once her finger was in halfway. The boy chilled through his spine, pain in his eyes, a pink glow soon ilumintated from the wound but disappeared once she pulled her finger out. Once again in her wolf form, she licked the wound a few times, watching it close a little more with each lick.
after satisfied, she shapeshifted then pulled the jacket back on. Lookign at the wound which was still quite tender but cleaned and a larger scar. 'ahh, the power the tongue.' she laughed at her sarcastic though.

Haru-Donovan
Umm...Ok. By the way my names Rokuro. But most people call me Roro.

Haru-Donovan
(Well got 2 go, try not to have to much fun with out me.)

Temp3r
Still caught up in his dream, Jin kept dreaming the horrific tragedy that occurred while he was young. Finally, feeling a bit of ease, Jin's nightmare began to fade away and his eyes rolled open to find a figure standing near him.

Leaping back, Jin let out in a quiet voice "Who are you?" Although he was a bit scared, his body was not tense as it usually was around other people. Looking to his arm, Jin saw that the wound had healed.

Feeling his arm, it seemed a bit wet, like it had been washed or licked. Putting all the pieces together, Jin figured it had to have been this girl who had healed him. After a closer inspection, Jin realized it was the same delusional (I can't believe this is the best I can do to get back at you sad ) girl who was at the docks, unaware of her surroundings.

Backing into a tree, Jin looked around to check his surroundings. He saw one other person there, a boy with spiky blonde hair, holding a gun. It was the same boy who had helped the drowning girl. There was also one other presence there, but it was too feint to point out.

shadow12
( may i join?)

Haru-Donovan
(Sure)

shadow12
lance a young man gifted with the power of both light amd darkness keeps the balance between good and evil and will do whatevr it takes to do so has silver hair red eyes wears a black shirt and pants with a red cloak and has a yin-yang symbol on his forehead

(is this good enough for a profile)

kaiy037
((NOTE: as stated earlier, this is a teen camp, your person doesn't have to have powers. lol. this is too funny))

kaiy037
((oh yah, thts good. u need age and the basics though you know.))

shadow12
Originally posted by kaiy037
((NOTE: as stated earlier, this is a teen camp, your person doesn't have to have powers. lol. this is too funny)) (what if i want to)
((oh yah, thts good. u need age and the basics though you know.)) Name: Lance
Powers: minipulates light and dark
Appearence:red eyes, silver hair, wears black shirt and pants with black combat boots and a red cloak
(better)

Haru-Donovan
*Kneels down in front of the guy he met before* Hey, you ok? You look more scared then a deer in hunt'n season.

kaiy037
((haha you smart-ass @ shadow))

shadow12
((haha you smart-ass @ shadow)) ( sorry)

shadow12
-lance drives up to camp-

Puddin
*Athena sees Lance and turns invisible shyly and drops bow and arrows.*

shadow12
-lance stops gets out and looks around-

Puddin
*Athena turns visible*

shadow12
hmm is this the place???? -continues to look around

Puddin
*"Athena walks closer*

shadow12
-spots someone and walks over to her- hello

Puddin
*Athena smiles* "Hello im Athena."

Haru-Donovan
Well it's get'n pretty late and it looks like your ok now, so I guess I'll go find a cabin now. Later. *5 mins. later Rokuro walks out of the forest and sees every has already forgot about what had happened earilier* Well that was fast. Hope there still some cabins left.

grade 3 ol
((Should I do a profile?... okay,
Name: Astral Omega
Species: Human, just plain human, but does have like a high kinda intuition and can kinda tell if a person is good or not

Wait... I'm a little confused about the setting.
Place: in a forest by a big lake
Season: Summer...
Month: what did you say it was?

etc... I'm just kinda lost. I need to know 4 my character.))

Haru-Donovan
(I guess your right about where it takes place. Country...no idea. Season, well it being a camp I say so. Month, June probably. This probably doesn't help much but I tried. I guess you just go with it till Kaiy gets on.

Haru-Donovan
(I guess your right about where it takes place. Country...no idea. Season, well it being a camp I say so. Month, June probably. This probably doesn't help much but I tried. I guess you just go with it till Kaiy gets on.)

Haru-Donovan
(Sorry 'bout putting that message two times computer messed up.)

silvertsume
jill walked outside and spotted two figures. a guy and a girl. she walked over and smiled " hello! did you guys just arrive?" (athena and lance)

grade 3 ol
((Maybe the contry is america... just 'cuse thats like the only country i've heard of with summer camps))

grade 3 ol
((Anyway))

Images swirled before astral's eyes. Visions of her home and her friends playing like little children in the middle of a highschool. Her bedroom of her old house, the sunsets she often iked watching and many other random images from her home in the country and in the city. She liked her new home, but she longed to be back where she was born. Suddenly the swirled images came together into one sharp, clear vision. She was standing on a rocky area of a scenic mountain. Behind her was a dark cave. Sh walked inside, the air was thick with the smell of smoke and death. *what is this place?* She thought, looking around. Taking another step forward, she felt herslf plummeting downwards. She looked down, she was heading for a giant volcano pit. The sea of magma before her wsas sething and tossing like an angry beast - and she was heading right for it. She curled herself into a ball, bracing herself for the immense heat that would be her last feeling. Suddenly the falling feeling stopped and she opened her eyes. she was in a dark room of some sort and she couldnt see. She tried to uncurl herself but she was in some sort of enclosed space. The air bacame thin and the oxygen level dropped. She gasped for breath, but nohing worked. She closed her eyes tightly again and then opened them to a large group of people standing around her. Her clothes and hair were dripping wet and she was colder than ever. She took a large gulp of air and stood up, running back to her cabin and wrapping herself in a blanket in a ball on her bed.

Haru-Donovan
*Is walking around looking for a cabin then sees the girl from before run into a cabin infront of him* Wonder whats wrong with her. *looks into another cabin and sees it's full too* Another one full. AHH I'm getting tired of looking for a cabin, I'll just sleep in the woods to night. *starts to walk back towards the woods* Hmm...that girl looked scared...maybe I should check and make sure she's ok. *walks back toward the cabin*

shadow12
Originally posted by silvertsume
jill walked outside and spotted two figures. a guy and a girl. she walked over and smiled " hello! did you guys just arrive?" (athena and lance) yes i am i'm not sure where to go

Temp3r
~Sorry guys, not gonna post today, too tired and busy watching One Piece Movie #4 big grin. I'll post tommorrow. Btw, Kaiy, if you want the story to progress, you can move my char for me. L8erZ~

silvertsume
(( wait.. im american... wat nationality r u...?)) *smiles at lance* well i think that building over there is where you would go to check in.... and i think most cabins are open right now.."

shadow12
Originally posted by silvertsume
(( wait.. im american... wat nationality r u...?)) *smiles at lance* well i think that building over there is where you would go to check in.... and i think most cabins are open right now.."
thank you -walks off-

grade 3 ol
((Australian... Aussie aussie aussie! Oi!Oi!Oi! *smiles a silly grin* I dunno... *shrugs* I'm inda hypo so plz excuse the silly aussie aussie aussie thing...))

shadow12
( blink )

silvertsume
(( lol... dont worry about it.... im not to fond of our contry..... puerto rico all the way!!!))

grade 3 ol
Astral looked out of the window, seeing the boy that she had seen b4 walking past and got off the bed. She smacked her forhead, "Doh!" she looked down at her wet clothes and realised she had just put water all through the bed. "Oh well" she looked around the room, seeing it was completely empty. "Theres more to choose from"

silvertsume
jill sighed and continued her walk into the forest... before she knew it it started getting dark. " better get back...." she said qietly. just then she heard a deep growl from a near by bush "whos there..." she said confidently

SilentWolf
She heard a someone shout something. The wolf snarled even louder, hoping to scare of the human. She waited for a while, then slowly trotted into the middle of a campsite. She sniffed at the cold floor. The scent of human was everywhere. She continued to wander through the area, looking for something of interest.

shadow12
-tries finding the the cabin that girl showed him-

grade 3 ol
((So, I dont get it. where are you from?))

Astral went to her suitcase and got out another outfit, the same as the one she was wearing and wandered over to the door.

((Mwahahahahah... why the vil laughter? dunno. I'm a spontaneos person.))

SilentWolf
She heard a few people in nearby caverns. The smell of fresh meat lingered in the air, and made her hungry. She couldnt remember the last time she had eaten.

grade 3 ol
She walked out of the door and headed for the shower area. There was noone around the cabin anymore and all seemed very quiet.

Haru-Donovan
*Goes to open the door but then the girl walks out* O, hello again. I saw you run into this cabin before and you looked scared, so I just wanted to know if you were ok.

SilentWolf
The wolf stood absolulutely silent as the two humans talked. Her dark coat made her nearly invisible in the dark night. She waited to see what they would do

Haru-Donovan
(Wait you talking to me or someone else. And yes I know it's a stupid question. *srugs* But hey, stupid people ask stupid questions.)

Temp3r

SilentWolf
The wolf smelt a strong scent as she licked her lips. Blood. She watched a boy staggered from tree to tree. The creature was obviously injured, so she followed him at a distance, her cold nose keeping close to the ground as she took in the scents of her soroundings. Her nose bumped into something solid, and she snarled. It was some sort of necklace. She sniffed at a bit, then continued. He walked into a cave, and she cautiosly watched from the opening. His energy was almost gone. now was her chance. She walked towards him, snarling and baring her dagger like canines. Her brown eyes nearly glowed red in the dark.

SilentWolf
As she got closer, the wolf started to growl even louder. A mouse scurried past her and out of the cave. Nothing wanted to get in her way. She took a step closer and now she was only a few feet away from the boy.

kaiy037
((sorry guys, i've started my reading. im wierd i love reading, so i'm cutting down on my internet intake. But so far with the setting thing, you guys pretty much have it down. and Roro, there are much cabisn in the back to be discovered, i think the guy from mine fled or sumin bcuz i hav yet to hear from him. and a few others down the row are empty. your choice)) Somehow taikze had suddenly lost consciousness ((that explains the absence)) and had awaken to find herself lying in the middle of the woods, surrounded by a mixture of lightness and darkness. ((question, how would it be for @ around 4pm the whole night scene begins to dawn into day?)) Suffering from a tiny short case of amnesia, Ty could not remember where she was. But quickly enough, flashes began to refresh her mind. A collapsed roof. a boy ((haha geez temper, put on enough weight. lol. jk jk))wound helaing. gun. shapeshifting infront of humans.....the last flash stopped her and she jerked her head up, shocked at what she had done. shapeshifting in front of humans!!

but disappointed as she was, it was well enough to explain who the stanch of the jacket was. Slowly she made her way back to camp, shifting, to quicken her pace by much. Carrying the large leather jacket in her jaws. She caught the scent of another wolf, stalking aroun, but ignored it...for now. it was no threat to her.

shifting once again into her human form, she made it to the docks in recievance of her clothes, throwing them on quickly.

Now ready, she tosed the jacket over her arm, walking towards the cabin where the boy, Roro, was. But something stopped her. She made a detour towards the crash site, seeing something flash in the darkness. quickly standing over it, as if apparation ((just speed, vampire blood kinda thing you know)) she squatted and lifted and few pieces of roof before she picked it up. It was a nacklace, it held great beauty with it. and gave off great scent and more. licking it, she got a taste. she knew who it belonged to. she stood up quickly, checking around for any people watching, none. She shoved he necklace into her boardshort pocket and walked out, making her way towards Roro.

((well i guess that's wut i'll post for now. hopefully i'll be back on again later. till then, if Roro, takes his jacket back, then just be sure to know that Taikze will head straight to her cabin for some rest. And Temp3r, if you need me to do soemthing, just let me know. you know how. l8rrrzzz. btw, you guys are doing a great job keeping this up, ^_^. happy i started it. and you all have quite the imagination. it's wonderful. maybe you guys should consider writing stories. lol))

silvertsume
Originally posted by SilentWolf
As she got closer, the wolf started to growl even louder. A mouse scurried past her and out of the cave. Nothing wanted to get in her way. She took a step closer and now she was only a few feet away from the boy. (( wait... so can i still change into a wolf 2...??)) jill then noticed something limping a round in pain it was a boy....not to much older than her either! she ran to him and pulled on his arm.. " are you ok?!?"

Temp3r
~Waiting on more posts, since I am lost -once again- as to whats happening.~

shadow12
-sighs gives up looking and goes off to find a cabin-

SilentWolf
She is so close to the boy that she can nearly taste his blood. He still doesnt move. She growls even louder and snaps at his leg

shadow12
-hears growling and heads that way-

kaiy037
((you can be whatever you want, but i prefer you not, this camp was originally just for a simple summer camp, but then profiles started coming in about powers and stuff. So Note, once you have stated your character, try not to add powers. After all, it's just a camp, what powers will you need. And my character, She is the same i always use, and her powers aren't used in most roleplays unless they end up like this.))
~~~~~So i guess by tomorrow morning ((12pm Eastern Atlantic time {US eastern side})) It will begin to dawn. No Exceptions??~~~~~
Handing the boy his jacket, Ty made her way around the cabins towards her cabin. Noticing that no one else had decided to room with her and Tyler ((wherever he went)) Ty decided to just lie down in the bunk below hers. But before she did so she made it a note to change her clothes.Which she did after taking a shower. She felt dirty and sticky, and to think of it, her mouth reaked of blood, so she brushed her teeth too. Deciding to throw on a pair of loose, baggy, microfiber pants followed by a tank top, and large t-shirt over it. Lying down, she left her knees up and an arm under her head, closing her eyes to imagine a skylight over head to view the sky.
This action gave her an idea. Being haste, she walked outside, quick to heighten a jump ((remember her blood, her type of blood)) to reach the roof, flailing her arms for balance before she got comfortable out there. The area was perfect. The trees in the area were just cleared off enough to leave an open spot just in the area enough to create a beautiful view of the stars. As she matched a few constellations, her eyes began to weigh themselves down and she was soon asleep ((haha on the roof nonetheless))

shadow12
-sighs gives trying to find the wolf and finnaly finds a cabin-
hello??

Temp3r
Slowly turning to his side, Jin's ears twitched a bit. He heard a heavy breathing sound coming from near his feet. Slowly opening his already very tired eyes, Jin looked over to his legs.

Moving his legs just before the wolf devoured them, Jin lazly got up. Still half asleep, Jin tried reaching for the cave wall to stable his unsteady movements. Failing to catch the wall, Jin landed on the rocky ground, and felt a sharp pain under his back.

Slowly reaching beneath his dusty back, Jin pulled out a hard stick, almost the size of a mid-ranged weapon. Pulling himself up again, Jin began to wildly swing the rough piece of wood.

After several tries, Jin finally felt one hit had landed on the enemy. Still too dark to see where the wolf was, Jin continued to swing the stick.

SilentWolf
She yelped as a sharp stick slammed into her muzzle. She had just recently injured it, and now it stung worse than ever. She knelt down and burried her nose underneath her paws as she whined in pain

silvertsume
(( ill keep my wolf thing cuz i said it at the beginning... but ill lyke try to keep it secret ..)) jill's first thought was to help the wolf.. but then she looked at the boy. she gently put a hand on the wolfs muzzle.. prepared to be snapped at. she looked back at the boy.. " are you ok??"

Haru-Donovan
(I need to change my charater, I didn't think the charater all the way, I was watching Blue Collar when I made him up, so here is my new and improved charater, Note: Some things will stay the same.
Name: Rokuro Kadokawa
Nickname: Roro
Hair/eyes: Short blonde and spike (kinda like Clouds' off of FF7)/ blue, green
Apperance: Has own style. Light brown button-up t-shirt, button half way up, with a white tanktop under it, loose bluejean shorts, a spiked leather bracelet, (one of those that has 4 or 5 rows of spikes on it) black boots with buckles on them, and a necklace thats has a poker chip on it.
Additude: Nice, optamistic, likes to help people when he's bored.
Abbities: Can jump higher then most people, high agility, high rate of stamina, average strength, and high recovery rate.
History: doesn't like to talk about it.)

SilentWolf
Something touched her muzzle, and imidiatly she lashed out, biting at what ever it was that touched her

silvertsume
jill withdrew her hand quickly. " easy." she said gently. she ripped an alloe plant open and wiped some of the cold yellow gel onto her hand, then reached out and quickly smeared it on the cut on the wolfs nose. she didnt want it to get infected...after all.. they did have alot in common.

Haru-Donovan
*After finding out the girl was ok and finding a cabin, Roro comes up on a cave and sees Jin half dead, then sees Jill and the wolf* Crap! Miss move out of the way. *pulls out a gun an aims it at the wolf*

SilentWolf
She looks up at the man with a gun. Her eyes blaze with hatred. She snarls at charges straight at him.

silvertsume
jill pushed the wolf aside, ready to take any shot that might be fired. " keep off of her!" jill said, glaring with pure hatred at the man.

SilentWolf
The man hadnt reacted fast enough. She kicked off the ground, and prepared to sink her fangs into his flesh

silvertsume
jill looked up startled.. she considered changing to wolf form.. but that would be even worse. she stood in front of the man, letting the wolf latch onto her out stretched arm instead.

Puddin
*Athena turns invisible*

SilentWolf
She stopped herself from biting too deep into the girls arm, then jerked her head to one side, throwing the girl aside into the wall.

silvertsume
jill, who was now out of site from the rest changed to her gold colored wolf form and tackled the bigger wolf....

Puddin
*Athena put her things in her bag and walks to a cabin and sits on bed turning visible*

SilentWolf
She was confused by the smaller wolf, it had the scent of the girl, but now it was an enemy. Another wolf in her territory ment trouble. The black wolf snarled and kicked the smaller wolf off of her before lunging and biting onto her neck. She shook the wolfs neck in her jaws violently, causing fur to fly. She then let go, and flung the light weight wolf aside.

shadow12
-sets stuff in a bed and has a feeling somethings wrong and walked out to see-

silvertsume
jill hit the ground on her four paws and sprung back into action. she growled a warning to the humans to run, but they obviously couldnt understand her... she would have to use her speed to do this. she snapped at one of the large wolf's legs and then ran behind her.

Puddin
*Athena sat turning visible and invisable board*

SilentWolf
Raevynn snarled, turned and bit the wolfs nose, taking off a layer of skin. She ment to do more damage, but couldnt get an accurate shot at the wolf do to its speed

shadow12
-continued to walk untill he found the wolves and pulled out his dagger-

Puddin
*Athena walked out looking at the wolf fight and quickly turned invisible thinking of what to do*

SilentWolf
She glanced at the human, and saw the small wolf do the same. She bit the smaller wolfs already injured neck again, and locked her jaws around it. She put an intense amount of pressure in the bite, then shook her head around, tearing the soft flesh beneath the wolfs soft coat of fur. The black wolf shoved the smaller wolf into the ground, then placed a paw on her head, pinning it there.

shadow12
Originally posted by SilentWolf
She glanced at the human, and saw the small wolf do the same. She bit the smaller wolfs already injured neck again, and locked her jaws around it. She put an intense amount of pressure in the bite, then shook her head around, tearing the soft flesh beneath the wolfs soft coat of fur. The black wolf shoved the smaller wolf into the ground, then placed a paw on her head, pinning it there. -rushes over and knocks the older wolf off the smaller- (sorry late post)

SilentWolf
With blinding speed she manages to latch onto the humans arm and bring him down with her. She leaps ontop of him and pins him there.

silvertsume
jill rebounded and jumped onto the larger wolf.. she was a lone wolf.. but had capabilities of the alpha female... jill snapped at her nose then ran, trying to lure her away from lance.

SilentWolf
She snapped back at the other wolfs face, but missed by atleast an inch. Sloppy, but she had this human to worry about now. She snarled at him, deciding how to make him pay

shadow12
-got up and threw his dagger at the larger wolf-

SilentWolf
The blade sunk into her lower arm. She yelped quitely, but charged at the man again.

shadow12
-moved aside grabing his dagger back as he did so the adrenaline pumping-

SilentWolf
She landed on all fours, then turned and charged again

shadow12
-waited then attacked it cutting its leg-

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>