Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wickerman
Some info on Saesee Tiin:

As a member of the Jedi Council prior to the rise of the Empire, he held the title of Jedi Master even though he had (according to the Expanded Universe) never been known to take a Padawan learner - a testament to his skill as a Jedi and starfighter pilot. Saesee Tiin was mistakenly reported to have been killed during the Battle of Geonosis - this error was later attributed to the confusion of wartime journalism.

And some on Kit Fisto:

I've been reading the boards for a time now and seems to me that most people prefer Fisto over Tiin.
1. why is that?
2. Which one do you like best?

ps: in clone wars, Tiin is reffered to as "General Tiin", and Fisto is reffered to as "Master Fisto".

~wickerman~

TraptUnderIce
Was Fisto the one that actually sort of defended himself? There were two that died right off the bat and one that sort of defended himself. That's what my vote would be based on. Whoever didn't die first.

Wickerman
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
Was Fisto the one that actually sort of defended himself? There were two that died right off the bat and one that sort of defended himself. That's what my vote would be based on. Whoever didn't die first.

not sure i remember, gonna have to go watch again. however, i wouldn't even consider the Sidious fight as it was crap and PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity)

~wickerman~

HimoKun
Fisto was second to last to die.

Wickerman
Originally posted by HimoKun
Fisto was second to last to die.

you've successfully confused me no expression

~wickerman~

LordSorgo
KIT FISTO OWNS! Too bad he dies. At least he lasted a few seconds longer than Agen and Sassee. Kit Fisto is too damn cool to die like the other two punks.

Wickerman
Originally posted by LordSorgo
KIT FISTO OWNS! Too bad he dies. At least he lasted a few seconds longer than Agen and Sassee. Kit Fisto is too damn cool to die like the other two punks.

k, but WHAT is it that makes him cooler than the other two punks?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Wickerman
k, but WHAT is it that makes him cooler than the other two punks?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

He is Nautolan and he never blinks. And his underwater missions are so sweet. And i like his EU Stories. The rest are ugly ad queer. laughing

Wickerman
He is Nautolan and he never blinks. And his underwater missions are so sweet. And i like his EU Stories. The rest are ugly ad queer. laughing

I only saw one of his underwater missions, which was the one on Calamari. As for the rest being ugly and queer, well.....you really got me there no expression

~wickerman~

LordSorgo
I only saw one of his underwater missions, which was the one on Calamari. As for the rest being ugly and queer, well.....you really got me there no expression

~wickerman~

Have you seen Sassee? It looks as if someone smudged his face on a cement sidewalk. And Agen....Ugh! Kit is friggin' cool looking.

Wickerman
Have you seen Sassee? It looks as if someone smudged his face on a cement sidewalk. And Agen....Ugh! Kit is friggin' cool looking.

Yes, i've seen Saesee and personally i find him to look better as a jedi. A stern harsh look of a weathered face instead of a green boy-band singer IMO. And horns vs. hair tentacles? I mean....come on....

~wickerman~

LordSorgo
Yes, i've seen Saesee and personally i find him to look better as a jedi. A stern harsh look of a weathered face instead of a green boy-band singer IMO. And horns vs. hair tentacles? I mean....come on....

~wickerman~

Dude, as i recall, Sassee got stabbed down. At least Kit lasted a few seconds longer. And i believe a smooth face is better than a Cats ass face. And those horns are ugly as fock.

Wickerman
Dude, as i recall, Sassee got stabbed down. At least Kit lasted a few seconds longer. And i believe a smooth face is better than a Cats ass face. And those horns are ugly as fock.

so ok, you like Kit Fisto for his appearances and cause he lasted a few seconds longer to SIdious. (course i would be just speculating by saing it might've been Sid's plan to take out Saesee first cause he was stronger)

~wickerman~

TraptUnderIce
Then why didn't he take out Mace first?

Wickerman
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
Then why didn't he take out Mace first?

No man, i was just speculating, i don't really believe that. He just saw Saesee make a mistake and took advantage. However the fact that he made that mistake and died faster means nothing. It doesn't mean Fisto is a better fighter than Saesee is. Remember Obi-wan being saved by Anakin 9 (or 10) times? Does that make Anakin a better fighter? Not necessarily.

~wickerman~

LordSorgo
so ok, you like Kit Fisto for his appearances and cause he lasted a few seconds longer to SIdious. (course i would be just speculating by saing it might've been Sid's plan to take out Saesee first cause he was stronger)

~wickerman~

Yup, because we all know Sassee was first to die.

Darth Panzerus
Saesee Tinn is the second to die. THe Jedi on Windu's right was impaled first (also, I was under the impression that this was Mace Windu's friend Eeth Koth - not "Agen Kolar"wink

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Panzerus
Saesee Tinn is the second to die. THe Jedi on Windu's right was impaled first (also, I was under the impression that this was Mace Windu's friend Eeth Koth - not "Agen Kolar"wink

1. I know Sassee was second, i was being Sarcastic.
2. Agen Kolar IS the Jedi there that dies first, then Sassee Tinn then Kit Fisto.

Darth Panzerus
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I just googled it and realized my mistake. All those Zabraks look alike to me - but then again, humans probably look all the same to them.

...Anywhos...my money is on Kit

TRSundown
I have always liked Fisto ever since he was imagined by Lucas... I think he was killed off way to fast for as advanced as his skills were said to be... but the character that played the Chancellor was an older guy who's skills at sword play were obvioulsy very very very weak... to weak to support a two vs one dual with Fisto and Windu... So they killed off Fisto.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by TRSundown
I have always liked Fisto ever since he was imagined by Lucas... I think he was killed off way to fast for as advanced as his skills were said to be... but the character that played the Chancellor was an older guy who's skills at sword play were obvioulsy very very very weak... to weak to support a two vs one dual with Fisto and Windu... So they killed off Fisto.

Kit Fisto was based on the Baby Alien from MIB.

TRSundown
True... sure looks that way... but Lucas gave him Force powers. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.