Return of the Saber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
Im sure this had been posted...but I couldn't find it...

How Does Palp's get his lightsaber back later in the film?

It clearly fell out the window toward the end of his duel w/ Mace. Did he have two? I couldn't tell if the one he used to fight Yoda was any different.

Thoughts?

Lazerlike42
The same way Chekov remembers Khan in WOK even though he hadn't been introduced to the series until after Khan appeared. (Sorry lol it's the only example I can think of)

Lord Yoda
Dude you know you are making way to many threads, right?

And I've been thinking about that for a while. The best thing I came up with is that, Palpatine had another lightsaber to give to an apprentice(which he eventually gave to Vader), so when he lost his lightsaber he had to use that one to fight Yoda(which he had with him because he was going to give it to anakin.)

astrofan428
That is why his sleeves are so damn big, he has a saber making device inside.

Lazerlike42
lol.... I'd say that one of the few thousand clone troopers roaming Coruscant saw it and gave it to him.

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by Lord Yoda
Dude you know you are making way to many threads, right?

And I've been thinking about that for a while. The best thing I came up with is that, Palpatine had another lightsaber to give to an apprentice(which he eventually gave to Vader), so when he lost his lightsaber he had to use that one to fight Yoda(which he had with him because he was going to give it to anakin.)

Yeah but they are quality issues right? Is there a limit on threads startings or?

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
lol.... I'd say that one of the few thousand clone troopers roaming Coruscant saw it and gave it to him.

That's possible.

amity75
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
Yeah but they are quality issues right? laughing

darthmaul1
Are you guys frigin stupid, they obviously have more than one stached away some where.

matreid
He had a back up. There are distinct differences from the first one to the second one.

((The_Anomaly))
it was the same saber or it should have been since for some reason it was anakins he was using with windu, even though it had a red blade, but the saber he had in his sleeve was the same one he used against yoda

DeVi| D0do
They stuffed up with him using Anakin's saber...

Does it really matter what saber he used? Either he got his old one back, or used another one. Who cares?

Ast Rofan
Why do threads that have been dead for two weeks popping up all the time now? Maybe people are finally using the search button, it is still annoying though. stick out tongue

jedijunky1138
Originally posted by darthmaul1
Are you guys frigin stupid, they obviously have more than one stached away some where. Way too hostile there Maul1.

THEJEDIMASTER
ugh... just to tell u palp had another saber... his first one that he dropped had a black handle instaed of white and his extra one had the white one where the black was... and vader had a totally different saber
hope dis kinda cleared up ur confusion

Echuu
Originally posted by Lazerlike42

Makes perfect sense. I mean, why wouldn't there be some clones that find it? It's only the SENATE BUILDING of the Galactic Republic where the most important matters of the galaxy take place.

Darth_Nefarus
Sidious had a backup and NO he didn't give Anakin a saber, Anakin built a new one.

EHmasterJedi
LOL well he was actualy using anakins saber through most of the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.