Do you creep yourself out sometimes by doing that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
You'll think of something and then it happens?

I do and sometimes it just plain freaks me out!

I guessed what my teachers' partner looked like before I ever saw her, then my teacher got really creeped out by it.

I was at the supermarket with my step-mum and she reached up to grab a bottle of wine. I just thought to myself 'She's going to drop that...' Then three seconds later, SMASH!

Sometimes I scare myself! fear

Rob Owns You
Psychic? eek!

Chiharu_eniwa
... "phsycic"? I don't believe that's a word.

Rob Owns You
Psychic, Im to tired to care if I type a word wrong

Chiharu_eniwa
Lol. Even though you still spelled the word wrongly, I understand what you mean.

Rob Owns You
No I spelled it correctly big grin

Chiharu_eniwa
Lol. Nice job roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rob Owns You
Yeah I deserve a dollar

Chiharu_eniwa
I don't have any dollars. How about a cookie? Wait... I don't think I have any cookies either. Hm... Well then you are deserving of nothing from me.

Rob Owns You
Nope dont want a cookie but you can make me a sandwhich

Chiharu_eniwa
What kind of sandwich would you like?

Rob Owns You
Hmmm ham is good

Chiharu_eniwa
I don't think we have any ham... or bread for that matter.

lilmisskitten
lol
i do that but tis more with dreams rather than guess i see it happenign in my dream then it starts happening then im like dint this happen before

and once at school miss was taking a book off a shelf and i knew it was gonna drop before seh took the book so i jumped under and caught the books before she got hit

wow im a cute hyperactive pyschic kitten eek!

Rob Owns You
Ah well that sucks. Ok nevermind, just cut 10 backflips and do 2000 push ups and that will be cool

Chiharu_eniwa
I'll attempt to do it. ... ... ... confused ok no I won't.

Rob Owns You
If you do then I will give you a nickle big grin

Chiharu_eniwa
Nickels are for yellowbellies!

BackFire
Originally posted by BlackC@t

I guessed what my teachers' partner looked like before I ever saw her, then my teacher got really creeped out by it.

I was at the supermarket with my step-mum and she reached up to grab a bottle of wine. I just thought to myself 'She's going to drop that...' Then three seconds later, SMASH!

Psh, you probably knocked in out of her hands intentionally.

BlackC@t
Hey! She was giving me lip! mad

I spun around and ninja-kicked the thing out of her hands evil face

Jackie Malfoy
Sometimes it depends.Sometimes I have nightmares and it comes true and sometimes it does not.So if it does come true then yea I get creeped out.JM

Mighty Yoda
i'm glad i'm not the only one that does it, it seems as though i predict the future and then what i dreamt actually happened eek! weird

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by BlackC@t

This happens to me so much that it doesn't bother me anymore. Well, it usually only happens when it's ragarding something bad, so I guess it does affect me. sad

cindy8219
I've had several deja vu experiences and I was really freaked out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.