Terminator Haters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konjammenson
For those who do not like the terminator movies and would like to bash them: Welcome! If you like terminator, but happen to fall in line with those of us disapointed with T3 don't bother. Let's focus on those who don't like Terminators at all. Let loose your hate, and we will set you straight.

mad

eggmayo
Am I an exception for liking every single film?

Konjammenson
Originally posted by eggmayo
Am I an exception for liking every single film?

no your a beautiful person

vvvrulz
Are existing terminator fans allowed to give reasons to hate the movies here? or does it have to be 100% haters only.

Konjammenson
Eh, I guess just put anything you don't like or that doesn't make sense to you.

Evanescence
i love all the films and would never say anything bad about them!!!

Konjammenson
I don't know if it's bad or not but: TERMINATOR MOVIES STOLE MY YOUTH!

.....not really. I just spent so many damn hours watching T2 over and over and over

vvvrulz
Haha I can agree with that myself.

The series also made life a heck of a lot duller.... its like you wake up the next day and realise... meh nothing ever happens around here.

TMACalicious
T2 is a classic, and classics just never die.

I have to say T3 was a bit wacked... T-X was good tho big grin

mathematrix
t3=crap
t-x=crapper
mostow=crap-o-rama mad

mathematrix
Before anyone begins verbally and/or physically abusing me or cutting my hands off and making me eat them, i would like to say that i LOVE t1 and t2, they are THE BEST movies made.....EVER! Both movies puke all over t3 sick

vvvrulz
Hey why would we bag you for hating T3, I equally pretty much hate it too !

Evanescence
t3 wasn't bad, i wish it was longer than it went for though...

alic88
i just wish t3 wasnt filled with plotholes. i must say the basic storyline wasnt bad at all, the execution lacked. mostow was just a fan, he made terrible blunders, plotholes. and made terminator a mess. kate brewster was a weak addition, john connor should have been more powerfull because he has experienced it all before. but i guess it can be looked at a different way. the tx was a nice idea, but like i said, it wasn't perfect. and towards the end(just before the last scene), t3 didnt seem like a terminator movie. rather like a random action movie. e.g: kate brewster says: THATS MY DAD'S CHOPPER I LEARNT HOW TO FLY IT... uh ok... the tx should have been terminated in a more convincing manner. and so on. but i didnt mind the ending though. its not so bad, infact it sets up pefectly for a good movie, but unfortunately the blunders leading up to the ending cant be ignored.

chriscaffee
T1 and T2 have their fair share of plotholes and blunders but you just choose to ignore them. There is a reason that T3 doesn't measure up, I agree, but every movie has mistakes and plotholes, so I don't think that's it.

vvvrulz
I think what really let T3 down was a bad cast, and bad dialogue. The ultra-cool image of the Terminators, Reese, the T-1000, Sarah, almost everyone in fact had disappeared in T3. We instead saw a bunch of spineless jellyfish. Arnie's one-liners were just horrible and had no place in movies like these. When you look closely, just about everyone in the movie had bad lines, and that along with poor acting really cannot be ignored at all. That would be my theory to why most hate T3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.