USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE III (DARK SIDE)- The Way Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Lord Melkor
Gallador is on the watch!

Dexx
bastard beat me to it!

i'd like my manifest destiny through a PM, if the roll is successful, thanx

well, i can understand the domestic conflicts on cleaning and the like (though i assume a life full of hard experiences doesn't set the cleaning necessities really high) but i assume a vote from all the guyz would DEFINITELY set rianna as the official cook. it's plain female responsibility, right guyz? stick out tongue

Lord Melkor
But Takuan surely understands that we don`t want Rianna to get angry...

Did she have lessons in cooking as a Jedi?

Dexx
bleh...her anger's overrated. food is not! and food needs a female touch stick out tongue

Lord Melkor
I am going offline, Takuan can replace Gallador on watch.

Ushgarak
Well, this is just dandy, Takuan. A dozen banks of controls... some of which work.

A yellow light is bleeping incessantly.

Lord Melkor
( I am online after all)

What does the yellow light mean?

Ushgarak
You wouldn't know, you aren't there, having graciously yielded to Dexx.

Lord Melkor
But I am online, and why to delay the game?

Trickster
Galder, care for another target shooting game? We'll see who wins. If so, I'd like to start in a room which we've cannabilised as a training room.

Ushgarak
That's how it is, Melkor.

Well, by 'cannibalised', you probably mean just turned all the furniture upside down and keep shooting at it.

Trickster
Yeah. That's what I meant!

Lord Melkor
Do we have any decent training facilities?

Dexx
a yellow light...
what does it write under or beneath it?
or a button or something.

Lord Melkor
Gallador couldn`t sleep, wondering about the path that has brought him here. Surely he was right to leave the Order, avoiding the fate of being brainwashed into a puppet of the Council. Now he he has chosen the path to power and enlightment, of course there was a price.... a heavy price! He felt he lost something, a part of himself, his naive idealism, he was so diffrent now, sometimes he felt his hunger and anger threatening to overwhelm him, consume him! But at last he was not afraid, like those old fools from Council, not afraid to learn about the Force in its entirety, including its Darker side! Instead of running from his darkness, his demons, he will embrace them, conquer them! Only then his understanding of the Force will be complete.

Even in this place forgotten by all, he didn`t abandom his journey for ulitmate power. Epireans were simple beings, their minds were not difficult to twist, entrance, bind to his will! He knew that given enough time and effort, he could make himself the absolute ruler of this place! He could end the wars on this world, just like Jedi could on Galactic scale, they would worship him as their God. But it would take too much time, a nice task when there is nothing else to do, but his ambitions were on much grander scope, if only he could learn more from this tablet...

Then some noise broke his meditation...

Ushgarak
'Decent' training- no. You have to improvise.

It's an indicator light, Takuan. Probably another system failure. You lost the east side cameras the other week; turned out a bird had nested in the circuit relays.

It says underneath it...

"CAC-0891"

Damn it. There's a system tracer manual somewhere around here... problem is it reads like stereo instructions.

You manage to dig it out, and blow a ton of dust off of it. It is some 500 pages long full of tiny text; lucky you are tha patient one.

"CAC-0891, main relay indicator for component FAI-7429"

Ah great, this could take ages...

General Zink
Rand resides in his room, his black armor removed momentarily for some minor maintenance that he could do himself and comfort. During this time, a time which he sets apart from each day for himself, he meditates, listening to the will of the Force and keeping himself in good condition.

Rand would like a Manifest Destiny premonition, with the Augury bonus and a Force point spent.

He unlocked a panel on his chest to check the activity of his artificial heart.

So cold...so painfully cold... Rand thought to himself, bitterly.

The heart was functioning just fine, as it had been for the past two years since AK-74 had implanted it into his dying, twisted body. Satisfied, Rand finished his meditation session by placing the front piece of his black chest armor into position. He snapped closed the magnetic seals, and the armor hummed for a second as it settled against his form.

Rand then rose from his seat in his room, and waved his hand towards an old musical jukebox that he had salvaged from Doon's personal items. It hummed to life, and the soothing sounds of the Skaalite Orchestra filled the room, with a dark, deep string concerto. Rand moved to the tunes, sweeping elegantly through the room.

"If only I could rule the Galaxy," Rand sorrowfully moaned. "This...this is what the Galaxy would hear..."

Lord Melkor
Ushgarak, I am using Manifest Destiny, spending a Force Point!

Lord Melkor
Wow, Rand that was very good post! Was it partially inspired by mine?

Captain REX
Galder moodily plods through the hallways of their base, the backhand-extending knife and wrist blaster out of their slots on his artificial arm, his red lightsaber in the other hand.

"Hey! Anyone here? Hell, why am I asking..." Galder snarls. "Anyone seen my boot? I'm gonna start killing Epireans again if it doesn't show up!"

Galder will use Dreams.

General Zink
(Thank you, Gallador...)

"Hush, Galder!" Rand sighs, using a pull to lift a wine bottle from a wine cooler with one hand and another pull to bring the Sith tablet to him for another study session. "Did you check your foot?"

Captain REX
Galder glares at their former leader.

"I'm warning you, Rand," Galder snarls once more, as he had snarled all too frequently in Rand's presence. "And I wouldn't be looking for it if I was...wearing it." Galder was wearing the boot after all...

"I really must give up smoking those Magravian spice ****..."

General Zink
"Whatever you say, Galder..." Rand sighs, marching past him, his black robes billowing out behind him. As he marched about to do whatever he had in mind, he had one hand up, allowing the wine bottle and tablet to float while he pulled on his blood-stained, dark blue trench coat over his robes and armor. He then snatched them from the air, and took a seat in one of the few furniture pieces that had not been destroyed during their assault on Doon, or had not been hacked to pieces in Galder's or Rianna's idleness.

Seating himself, he set down the wine bottle and Tablet, and used the Force...again...to pull a wine glass to him, as he did every day. All in routine.

"All in routine..." Rand mutters to himself, pouring himself some of Alderaan's finest, blue-tinged wine. He rested against the tall back of the chair.

"Gallador! Anything to report? Anything else break while I was meditating?"

Captain REX
"The door to the Watch still isn't fixed," Galder butts in, taking a seat by Rand and snatching up the wine bottle. He tries to mimick Rand's nifty glass-calling abuse of the Force...but only managed to knock over a few wine glasses, which all shattered on the floor.

"Whoops!" Galder says, with an innocent grin. He then peered over at the Tablet. "Still not going to tell me what's on there, are ya?"

General Zink
Rand shrugs. "No. If you needed to know, you would, but you don't need to know, so you don't, nor can you read the damned language, so you can't."

Despite not being leader any longer, Rand prefers to keep important things like the tablet to himself. A little advice that 'Doon' had given him, about leadership...not that it matters now. Rand is the cripple, and has to know his place.

I wish I had never found him... Rand thinks to himself, eyeing Galder for a moment before returning to the text.

Ushgarak
Ok, everyone seems to be settling in well, there might be a new arrival, dunno yet; I shall kick things off- as Takuan traces the link- tomorrow!

Captain REX
(Will try to get in touch with Dak and Dark, in that case...)

Tptmanno1
I'm working on the new arrival.....

Lana
I'll use Dreams, in a PM....

And trying to get Rianna to cook would probably not be the best idea...somehow I'd highly doubt she'd be able to cook anything edible to begin with stick out tongue

"Galder, you're an idiot." Rianna snaps, glaring at him.

Captain REX
"Well, excuse me, Miss," Galder replies, jumping up from his chair.

Oh dear, it's Rianna... Galder thought. As great a fighter as she is, why must she be such a *****!?

"You know you like me," Galder says, with a bit of a childish grin. "I'm just a murderous scoundrel...admit, it's nice, ain't it?"

Lana
"How quickly do you want to die? Because you know, that would certainly give me something to do. And right now it's either that, or you learn when to shut up. Or maybe I could simply remove your smile...." Rianna said, adding the last part rather thoughtfully while she studied the hilt of her purple lightsaber.

Captain REX
"You can try if you like," Galder taunts. "It's only 10 credits for the practice run, 100 for the actual thing. However, I have some doubts..."

Lana
"I have two words for you. Listen well, Galder. SHUT UP." Rianna retorts. "Or I WILL hurt you."

Captain REX
"You know, that was more like six words..."

Galder leans close. "I have two words for you. Listen well, Rianna..."

He whispers, "Do it."

Lana
"You really are an idiot...." Rianna replies. She glares at him a moment longer, before using the Force to grab Rand's wine bottle and throw it at Galder's head.

General Zink
"Oh, not again..."

Rand casually keeps Rianna from snatching the bottle from the table with his superior powers, which will probably only make matters worse, but he prefers his wine being drunken in cups rather than splashed all over Galder's head. He grins slightly as Rianna most likely struggles

"One day, one of you will crack, and then I'll have less opposition for another rise to power..."

Captain REX
Galder contains his laughter for a moment, saving it for something more humiliating.

Lana
"Don't you start too, Rand." Rianna snaps at him, giving up on her attempt to smash the bottle on Galder's head.

General Zink
"If you haven't noticed, Rianna," Rand says, staring wearily at her. "We live on a planet that doesn't exist..." He picks up the wine bottle, pours himself some of the blue wine. "...meaning that wine isn't very easy to come by, and I'm sure the next thing you want to be doing right now is squashing those massive balls of mush that the Epireans call 'grapes.'"

"So please, leave me and my wine out of your tissy fits," Rand says, returning back to his Tablet.

Lana
"I frankly couldn't care less about your precious wine...and for how long are we supposed to sit around on this planet doing nothing? I cannot STAND this...." Rianna replies. "At least you have that damn tablet to study." she adds, glaring at the thing that nearly got all of them killed.

Captain REX
"And that, Rianna, is the only thing I ever agree with you on..." Galder sighs.

Dexx
"awh great!" says Takuan turning the pages again looking for the meaning of component FAI-7429

one would wander where would rand get such a fine whine in a place like this. stick out tongue
and for some reason, the image of a stone drunk force user never came to my mind before now *hic*...that'd be a sight to see stick out tongue

Lana
laughing oh my....that just put the funniest image in my mind....

Rianna simply shrugs and doesn't respond. She pulls her cloak around her so that she is completely covered and sits in silence, staring out a window....until the next time someone does something to annoy her.

Dexx
hey i'm only coming online tomorrow...so you can assume i called galder in for helping me decipher the meaning of that...hoping they'll stop the quarelling. which gives takuan headaches after all this time.

Trickster
Tanic's hand is a blur as he draws his gun for the umpteenth time. He brings it out of its holster, swinging his aim at the cupboard he's been using as target practice. Letting off a shot, he pulls the other gun and fires in the opposite direction, knocking down the chair on which he had carved a rough picture of a pig's head.

Letting his guns clatter to the floor with a sigh, he thinks of the futility of their situation, as well as the bitter irony of it. Pulling his sabre in one fluid movement, he swings it through the cupboard, then twists his body to slice it into quarters as it clatters to the ground. He stops as he realises that he's destroyed one of his last targets and looks at the remains on the floor,
"This wasn't how it was supposed to be... It should have been justice and glory. Not slaughter and flight..."

A couple of moments later he walks out of the circular room he claimed as his own on arrival and joins the others in the main living area. On entrance, he pauses a moment, realising something has changed,
"Someone's fixed it. Finally," Looking around the room, he takes in Rianna's turned back, Rands wine, and Galder's grim smile, then sighs, taking his seat. He'd seen the same thing too many times.

Trickster
Oh, Manifest Destiny in a PM, please, Ush.

Ushgarak
Actually, I hate to trample on what people have been saying...

.... but the wine supply ran out eight months ago, That caused quite an argument too.

Not quite as big as when it actually was suggested that Rianna do all the cooking. There was a long discussion after that in which it was concluded that, for the good of life on this planet and probably in most neighbouring star systems, it will never be suggested again.

Problem there, Takuan- you guys don't wear your comms when you are lounging around at home, because you don't like being disturbed.

"FAI-7429... Proximity sensor, north side ridge."

Ah great, something has tripped the sensors again. From a bird to wandering Epireans, it takes forever to get this system to shut up about it. It doesn't shut down unless you log it correctly, and the log prefers a visual. Must be a bird because Epireans don't tend to get that high- that's right up the top.

Camera feed, North Side Ridge

psssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh...

Great. Another one down. There's one on the reverse angle on the ridge too, though.

Camera feed, North Side Ridge, Reverse angle

psssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh...

This is getting stupid. Ok, the one on the Plateau should be able to see that area

Camera feed, Plateau

It's raining outside. This plateau- one of the few flat areas of the mountain- is mostly devoid of anything but rock, though there is the odd straggly tree around. There is the North side ridge, nothing there, there is the path back down to the base main entrance, and there is your shield generator, where a bunch of pirates are laser-lacncng it off its moorings

They're stealing your shield generator!

BASTARDS!

You hit the alarm

BWEEP!BWEEP!BWeep...fizzle

Sigh...

Trickster
(Did we hear that?)

Tanic sits upright at the start of the alarm, his hand moving to his sabre. As it trails off he stands up,
"What is Takuan doing? I'll go check on him."

Glad for any break in the repetitive regime they were getting into, Tanic stands and walks to watch post, even if it just Takuan messing around with the alarms.

Ushgarak
You don't remember ever hearing it before to be honest. Probably an alarm clock.

Lord Melkor
Gallador sighs as he sees the pointless bickering between Rianna and Galder:

"You two really are wasting your time. You could study more subtle aspects of the Force, but if you ignore my advice..."(better for me, those two are useful weapons, nothing more. Though they have to be kept in check, their lack of control can be dangerous)

"Hello Master Rand" -Gallador balances on the thin line that separates respect from mockery- "It seems you are tired, why won`t you let me study the tablet more? And what is this noice?"

Lana
"Wasting time? That's ALL we've been doing here." Rianna says back rather nastily, before lapsing back into silence.

Ushgarak
Tanic, you make it to the sensor room, where you can hear a lot of banging and cursing from inside.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpftz

Hmm, seems the door isn't working...

Captain REX
(Tanic can still head over there, right?)

"Cram it, Gallador," Galder says to him. Gallador had very much surprised him at the Citadel, but currently...eh, Galder could care less. However, he never ceased to amuse Galder. The former Jedi was certainly insane, according to Galder.

"Wasting time...fun stuff..." Galder mutters as Tanic goes off to see what Takuan's doing.

Ushgarak
Well, he's there, he just can't get in!

Captain REX
"Oh for Chrissakes..." Galder snarls, moving to where Tanic is at the door. Galder does not consider for even a second just fixing the damned thing, and so decides to ignite his lightsaber and cut through it.

Ushgarak
Ahh! Galder just tried to impale Takuan!

Captain REX
If that means that Galder can't be careful and try to continue cutting down the door, he will move to the control panel and work on fixing it.

Ushgarak
No, it was just amusing that Takuan was on the other side trying to get out at the same time you try and cut your way in...

Captain REX
Whoops! stick out tongue

Galder will cut down the door and walk in.

"Takuan, what's going on? I thought I heard the alarm, but...it kind of fizzled out..."

Lord Melkor
"You are only wasting time because you choose to do so, Rianna! I almost never see you meditating, Rand and I could teach you some techniques we created, including invoking your fears and facing them."

Then he goes to see what`s going on with Takuan, calling on Epirean guards to wake up.

Ushgarak
The Epireans are miles away in the foothills.

Lord Melkor
After Rianna and Galder killed all the servants, I assume?

Ushgarak
Well, you borught some up from there for that. Now you don't bother.

Captain REX
Well, if Galder can have gotten in there, he will check on whatever it is that Takuan has found.

Ushgarak
Well, after a certain amount of comic screaming, I think we can safely assume that it eventually gets around that some scrofulous pirates are stealing your shield generator!

It's probably the most valuable thing in this sector, of course. They must have been lucky bastards to find this world; you guess it had to happen sometime.

Captain REX
"Damn them!" Galder curses. "Damn them to hell!"

Galder immediately leaves the Watch and heads for the Generator, motioning for the others to follow.

"We'll slaughter them all," he mutters angrily, flicking out his wrist blaster. "That generator is ours!"

Ushgarak
Yeah! You nicked it fair and square!

Captain REX
Yup! The entire base, even. big grin

Lord Melkor
"Finally a nice little slaughter for you, something you have been waiting since we killed Doon?" -Gallador laughs, following Galder. But he too enjoys a break from this monothony.

"Maybe we should take at last one alife so we can interrogate him? I am curious who else knows about Epireus now. Tanic, can I count on you for this task?"

Ushgarak, Gallador`s tactics will be to fight defensively, using Defend for defense, Awe, Bewilder on strongest opponent, Strenght From Fear, and snapping attacks against normal mooks( in case I get offline for longer). Let Galder and Rianna have fun!

General Zink
Wait until we actually enter combat, Gallador. wink

And that can have been a bottle that Rand has been saving, but decided to save no longer because he wanted to drink it...

Rand rises from his chair slowly and stands tall, following after Galder with his cape billowing.

"Now, now," Rand says, trying to quiet the angry Galder so that he can make a suggestion. "We should probably not just go out with lightsabers ignited! Keeping our existence here a secret would be best, yes? Galder, you can fight without your lightsaber, as can Rianna, as can Tanic! The others and I could perhaps make Force attacks from the shadows..."

Captain REX
Galder considers this.

"We'll see," Galder comments, tapping the wrist blaster.

Can Galder have held on to those bastic warheads? He wouldn't have used them over the past two years.

Lana
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
"You are only wasting time because you choose to do so, Rianna! I almost never see you meditating, Rand and I could teach you some techniques we created, including invoking your fears and facing them."

Then he goes to see what`s going on with Takuan, calling on Epirean guards to wake up.

"Ask how much I care about that sort of stuff...and finally, something to do..." Rianna says.

Captain REX
"Yup!" Galder replies to Rianna. "Let us slaughter those fools..."

I say we just charge in with lightsabers drawn. Who is going to want to come back to this place if there are Dark Jedi here?

Lana
"Sounds good to me..." Rianna replies, rising from her seat. "We need everything we have and they cannot get away with this...."

Besides, if we kill them all, our secret is still safe big grin

General Zink
"I concur," Rand says, setting the wine bottle down as he walks by Galder.

Ushgarak
Dark Side premonitions are in- very straightforward this, we have results for Rand and Gallador.

They'll come tomorrow, though, because Manifest Destiny is an arse.

Lord Melkor
Who had better roll?

Captain REX
Pfft, Galder needs no damned visions...

Ushgarak
You both rolled 5.

Captain REX
Kill pirates now! eek!

Lord Melkor
But we need to organize, so they won`t escape! Some of us should go directly for the ship.

Captain REX
Well, have fun with that, Gallador. Galder's going for the lot of them to hack them to bits.

Lana
And Rianna's going to be with Galder, also hacking them to pieces...she needs to do SOMETHING to relieve her boredom!

General Kaliero
((OOC: Just to let you know, Ush, I AM here, and I DO plan to play. I'll try to post tomorrow after I manage to read what's happened so far.))

Captain REX
(Woohoo, I win!)

Dexx
After opening the door (sabering it or not) takuan furiously emerges and heads straight outside, towards the shield generator.

cry no premonition?

Lord Melkor
(Where is my vision, I want to see my future glory!)

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Lana
And Rianna's going to be with Galder, also hacking them to pieces...she needs to do SOMETHING to relieve her boredom!

Does Rianna play chess?! And Gallador could tell her many stories about ancient Jedi and Sith, they are fascinating.

Trickster
Tanic draws his two blasters, his lightsabre hanging at his belt.
"Galder, Rianna. Coming?" he asks, as he heads out towad the generator.

Ushgarak
Going to have to hold out a little longer on thise visions I am afraid.

The shield generator is up top. Is there any specific approach plan, or are you going to speed up ASAP? Either way has merits.

Lord Melkor
Do we know where the pirate ship is landed and if there is more than one?

Dexx
takuan's approach there is STORMING. that's the word
he can't understand the stupidity of such an action, from anyone.

Trickster
Tanic is calm, glad for the final change of pace. He can take out his anger on the injustice of it all on some people who deserve justice.

Ushgarak
Do we know where the pirate ship is landed and if there is more than one?

You didn't pick up an approaching ship. Which means the long-range sensors must be knackered as well.

However, you find it highly unlikely that a ship landed nearby and you didn't notice.

Lord Melkor
"Wait, we should make sure that they won`t escape for their ship, and it would be nice to get at least one alive!" -Gallador is iritiated that they are acting like a bunch of berserkers. Anger brings power, but it needs to be controlled carefully!

Ushgarak, Gallador and hopefully somebody else, would like to go there from another side, to cut the escape route from Pirates.

Ushgarak
How the heck do you know what their escape route is? Unless you plan to cordon off the whole mountain.

Lord Melkor
Is there only one path to shield generator, or can I get to them from behind?

Lana
Does Rianna play chess?! And Gallador could tell her many stories about ancient Jedi and Sith, they are fascinating.

In case you haven't noticed, Rianna has no patience. At all. Heh.

I say we rush up and storm them.......

Captain REX
Kill kill kill...kill kill kill...

Trickster
Well, Gallador and Rand can circle round behind them. Us more combat-capable can attack and kick some ass.

Unless they are trying to get into the base. Uhoh. Paranoid Tanic.

Lord Melkor
Yes, someone should stay and protect the entrance to base.

Dexx
guys..we should probably just approach them. a bunch of pirates stealing in broad daylight won't be worried by some guyz wearing robes. we might even play nice and look scared until we get close ...enough big grin

Captain REX
Takuan likes to torment his prey...Galder will agree!

Lord Melkor
Hmm, you may be right.

Is there any need to use Strike to Subdue on mooks?

Captain REX
I think not. Does anyone on the Dark Side even HAVE Strike to Subdue?

Lana
Tanic does.

Trickster
Originally posted by Captain REX
I think not. Does anyone on the Dark Side even HAVE Strike to Subdue?

Level four stick out tongue

Dexx
i don't....but there's a nice trick i learned from saar that prolly requires sts big grin

Trickster
What's that?

Captain REX
laughing out loud

I know of what you speak, Takuan...

Lana
Okay, you've got me curious now.......

Trickster
Another new sig.

Dexx
well i'll show you stick out tongue...if i ever get the chance..rianna would prolly like it

Lana
Rex told me what it was....and I have to say it certainly sounded very interesting stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Ok, I think I see the attack plan. That will kick off tomorrow, 'cos I am knackered.

Captain REX
Attack plan is go rip them to shreds, so I'm completely satisfied.

General Zink
Rand takes a quick count, to make sure that all are moving to defend their generator.

"Galder...Rianna...Tanic...Takuan...Gallador...myself..." Rand mutters, making a mental checklist. "Where are the others?"

General Kaliero
Dak steps out of his room and stretches, yawning widely, after getting up from his uncomfortable excuse for a bed. Then again, coming so late to the team again, he was probably lucky to even have a bed.

He is still bored, and considering killing something. And as the others had quickly learned, a bored Arnian is NOT a fun thing to have around. He fingers one of his throwing knives grumpily, his tail flicking back and forth in irritation. A bit of Epirean hunting ought to do him good. Perhaps Galder would like to join him.

Still stretching his tail, Dak prowls off to find Galder.

Captain REX
As Galder marches in the direction of the generator at the head of the posse, he comes across Dak, wandering the halls.

"Dak!" Galder says, firmly. "Let's go!"

General Kaliero
"What in Sheol is going on, Galder?" Dak asks half in confusion, half in irritation. As the news is relayed to him, the Arnian's irritation turns into anger mixed with gleeful anticipation. He whips one of his throwing daggers out and rubs one of the many edges with a claw. "You will taste blood today..."

Finally some action... It's been far too long since I've had any fun...

Lana
"Pirates are trying to steal our shield generator, and we're going to stop them." Rianna answers, holding her lightsaber, glad that there's FINALLY something to do....

Captain REX
"And we're going to stop then as fast as we can, in the way we do best," Galder snarls. "As scary witches and warlocks of the Epirean system..."

Ushgarak
Ok, could people check their profiles in the Archives? There seems to be some confusion over xp spoending from Episode I, and you guys didn't put the spending in any localised place.

And I have no confirmed xp spending from Trick last story either.

Please check all your characters are correct.

Lana
I'm fairly sure that my character in the archive thread is wrong anyway, because I had accidently listed a Force power twice, I'll see if I can dig up the right one.

Ushgarak
Yup, you are actually a power down, Lana.

Lana
I've got it saved on the other computer....damnit....time to go hunting through the thread!

I'll find it.

Dexx
all looks fine here

Lana
Found it, checked it over to be sure it was the right thing, and posted it.

Ushgarak
Sorted- Distract was the missing power.

Trickster
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, could people check their profiles in the Archives? There seems to be some confusion over xp spoending from Episode I, and you guys didn't put the spending in any localised place.

And I have no confirmed xp spending from Trick last story either.

Please check all your characters are correct.

I'm spending 9 XP on Gunslinger.

Ushgarak
Yup, done.

newjak86
Xavier heard all the commtion going on but did not pay it much attention. It hadn't been long since he came here but he already learned that it was probably Galder or Rianna acting like maniacs. It wasn't until he thought he heard Rand that he thought this could be something. He told Trax to wait in the room as he went to investigate.

Captain REX
Speaking of Allies, what have they been up to? Coming and going as they please, I suppose?

I spent 7 xp on Spin...I'll confirm what the only 2 points went to unless Lana remembers.

Lord Melkor
Hmm, would you guys be angry if I use Corruption on your allies, just to test this Power?

Lana
What about 2xp points, Rex?

Oooh wait, I think I remember you saying something about wanting to use them to increase your Observation.

Captain REX
Yup, that's it.

7 xp to the Force power, Spin, and 2 xp to raising Observation by one point.

Trickster
Hmm, would you guys be angry if I use Corruption on your allies, just to test this Power?

They ain't there... And if they were, you might have a hard time about it. Especially on my ally.

Ushgarak
"Hmm, would you guys be angry if I use Corruption on your allies, just to test this Power?"

Yeah right... don't worry, I'll let you have them back after I own them...

With no plan detailed, the 'just go for the bastards' contingency comes into effect.

Which kicks off as you guys near the ridge, as a couple of dozen pirates fire at you behind various bits of cover.

-----

Situation at: First Sequence, Frame 13

Ridge approach

Galder: 10/0/13 (Road)
Rianna: 10/0/13 (Road)
Dak: 10/0/13 (Road)
Tanic: 12/0/11 (Road)
Gallador: 13/0/11 (Road)
Takuan: 14/0/10 (Road)
Rand: 14/0/10 (Road)

Pirates x6: 0/10 (Behind rocks)

Pirates x6: 0/10 (Atop rocks)

Pirates x6: 0/10 (Up on high ledge)

Pirates x6: 0/10 (in trench)

-----

All locations are about three frames from each other, and in various states of difficulty to reach. I am asusming you guys will help Dak!

Captain REX
Certainly will!

Galder immediately uses Draw to ignite one of his lightsabers for no frame cost, then uses Blur to dash himself into the trench.

As soon as he reaches the trench, he becomes a blur as he whisks his blade about through four pirates with a rapid Spin, beheading each with merely two blows.

Defend for defense.

Ushgarak
Acrobatics roll to land in the trench. Also absolutely no way there will ever be more than two at a time next to you in it.

Trickster
Can Tanic use Gunslinger to draw one of his pistols and shoot into the trench, then use Draw to pull his other pistol?

Lana
Of course we'll help, don't we always?

Rianna will use Draw to ignite her sabers, and Blur to run behind the rocks (I'll work on the mooks there). Then she'll snap as many attacks as possible before they attack (one attack per mook). Defend for defense.

Ushgarak
-3 to hit anyone in the Trench, mitigated by Eagle Eye.

Getting around the rocks, especially in this terrain, cannot be done with Blur.

Trickster
Oh - can I shoot at the people atop the rocks?

Rianna, head into the trench - we'll kill 'em faster that way.

Captain REX
...rain on my parade!

In that case, rather than a Spin, Galder will simply snap two attacks on the pirates.

General Zink
Rand gives Galder a slight look of disapproval, it having been years since Rand was able to react so quickly to a situation.

Rand will activate Dark Emotions - Rivalry, and pin the rivalry to Galder. He then will use a Force point to Draw his lightsaber, and then Combat Pushes (if possible) four of the pirates (if not possible) two of the pirates.

Defend for defense.

Trickster
Oh, Defend for defence.

Captain REX
And I meant a snapped attack for each, Ush, just in case that is unclear!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>