Ryu, Ken,Akuma and Gambit vs. Batman,Bison,Wolverine, and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
No prep time fighting in an everyday scenario. Bison wants to be rid of Akuma, Ryu, and Ken so he works with Batman, Wolverine and Daredevil, Gambit finds out and tries to assist the other team debate. evil face

mr.smiley
A big ass battle!Both teams are pretty solid,but with the first team having Akuma,they'll probably have the upper hand.Depeding on certain circumstances the second team might win.

CorderaMitchell
It doesn't take you long to answer anything with SF characters does it? and yes I thought long and hard to make it solid, I was going to go wiht colossus , but thought gambit as the better choice.

Xplosive
In Team Psycho only one who can comapre to Team Hado is Bison. Bison is more powerful than Ken and Gambit, but not than Ryu or Akuma. Let's say Akuma takes care of Bison, Ken takes care of Logan. Ryu takes care of Batman and Daredevil, and Gambit will eat some chicken and watch battle.

CorderaMitchell
But Batman would have some strategy and wolverine has a HEALING power. giljotiini

Xplosive
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
But Batman would have some strategy and wolverine has a HEALING power. giljotiini

Batman literally, one punch he gets from Ryu, Ken or Akuma and wouldn't only be KO-ed, but would die, if those three would chose to kill him with one punch. Same for Daredevil, and those three are so much faster than Batman wouldn't even see it, no way he could defend, DD has good hearing and that, but still those three are much faster and stronger. For Logan, any form those threee could KO him. Bison is most powerful in Team Psycho, but would be defeated.

CorderaMitchell
oK OK I just wanted an explanation.

Nataku8188
Thought it had bullseye on team psycho. Team Hado rapes team psycho.

CorderaMitchell
Give me an explanation as of why.

Nataku8188
Give me an explanation as of why.

Because Bison is the strongest guy on Team Psycho, and even Ken can take him (After a very tough fight) Akuma and Ryu can spank all over the rest of the team.

CorderaMitchell
So you think bison can beat wolverine?

Xplosive
So you think Bison can beat Wolverine?

He would crush him.

CorderaMitchell
but theres that healing factor.

Nataku8188
but theres that healing factor.

There's that mind control factor.

CorderaMitchell
will you please make a point and stop trying to criticize what I say, your becoming annoying.

Nataku8188
will you please make a point and stop trying to criticize what I say, your becoming annoying.

So the mind control wasn't a point?

Really? You sure? Sounds like a pretty valid point to me.

CorderaMitchell
No it is a great point and i agree with you all the way actually, I meant more of a good conclusion, however.

Just trying to add some life to the thread sir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.