Holy Crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Killer_Dennis
Yesterday, we found a Scorpion on our kitchen sink eek!

dark1365
RAID

Clovie
eat it? huh

Killer_Dennis
we smushed it.. sad

Da Moose
You have scorpions in the 'Peg?

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Da Moose
You have scorpions in the 'Peg? ..I moved to Florida..My dad HAD to get a job here..*groan*

Rob Owns You
laughing out loud Eat it

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
laughing out loud Eat it We smushed it man..it's gone stick out tongue

Rob Owns You
Holy crap I just found out that your BBB! Wow you act totally different with that username than you did when you first came here and I used to beat the crap out of you in a few threads stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
Holy crap I just found out that your BBB! Wow you act totally different with that username than you did when you first came here and I used to beat the crap out of you in a few threads stick out tongue Yeah..I'm not like I was before..I even had a battle to the death with Slip laughing out loud

Rob Owns You
Haha well now that I know who you are * takes out a chainsaw * Just kidding stick out tongue * puts it back up *

The Biker Scout
Thats scary Those suckas are viscious!!! eek! eek!

Anna85
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
Yesterday, we found a Scorpion on our kitchen sink eek!
eek! *hides*

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Anna85
eek! *hides* We smushed it..poor thing.. sad

I wanted to keep it.. evil face

Killer_Dennis
Haha well now that I know who you are * takes out a chainsaw * Just kidding stick out tongue * puts it back up * Hahaha, nice one Rob.. stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
Thats scary Those suckas are viscious!!! eek! eek! It was small though..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.