Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu vs. Juggernaut and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
No Prep time , Akuma and Ryu at their max potential vs an angry hulk and juggernaut.

CorderaMitchell
Well whats up team dark hado or muscle.

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
No Prep time , Akuma and Ryu at their max potential vs an angry hulk and juggernaut.

Both of them do the Shungokusatsu and the match is over. cool

Magee
It's official, Street Fighter Fanboys have taken over the forum stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Magee
It's official, Street Fighter Fanboys have taken over the forum stick out tongue

Well excuse me , I posted this like a week ago, I get tired of seeing Wolvie, Spidey, Juggy this or that.

And you really should see both sides of the story before you try to chew me out, thank you.

Magee
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Well excuse me , I posted this like a week ago, I get tired of seeing Wolvie, Spidey, Juggy this or that.

And you really should see both sides of the story before you try to chew me out, thank you. I can see both sides of the story. Fact is this board has been spamed with constant Shin Akuma threads all week.

CorderaMitchell
No I'm not talking about that I'm talking about that heated situation in the Hulk vs. S Gouki thread, I know you are right about that consideration, but if you seen the hundreds and hundreds of posts I have made, I always show respect to my members, even when others were talking about Hoshi's grammar when he just started English 6 months ago,

I however will not sit around and be critcized and insulted, especiallywhen I have treated people like I have wanted to be treated and more, but that hardly goes both ways in the real world. I did care about what you said or else I wouln't be responding to it now, but seriously look at all of page 2 on that thread.

dvampire
Originally posted by Magee

Calm down. I'm just saying my opinon. I never said it was going to be easy but they can consider doing that.

CorderaMitchell
If you like anything thats popular you become a fanboy, funny thing is that these people never argue anything, only come on the thread to criticize

CorderaMitchell
and thats just not sexylamo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.