Nine Inch Nails - The Becoming...true meaning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath

Darth Revan
Interesting, though I would say it's purely coincidental that Anakin's story somewhat coincides with the character presented in TDS. I might believe it if the song were on a different album... The whole album can't be about Anakin, doesn't fit throughout.

Morgoths_Wrath
Haha, yeah I know it's probably not what Trent had in mind when he wrote The Downward Spiral, but it fits perfectly.

Morgoths_Wrath
the song, anyway

Darth Revan
That's true.

Imaginary
Haha, interesting.

Victor Von Doom
Please tell me this was ironic.

Deathblow
Yeah, there is absolutely no way, 100% that Trent wrote that song about Star Wars. Just saying that sounds wrong.

BadKitty
actually this is funny that you made a thread like this...'cause I always thought the song was about the Borg from star trek..you may shoot me now.

StinkFist462
this is entirely coincidence. TDS was made and thought of way before anyone knew anything about the PT. and The Becoming doesnt really match up with the OT so its all coincidence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.