Jacen,Jaina &Anakin Solo vs. General Grievous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
Who would win?Sorry but when i'm bored i get the annoying tendancy(if that's how you spell it.)to start stupid threads.

Darth L. Dipsit
No problem. Although I might be wrong, it seems like overkill. Grievous, in my opinion, is dead.

There's nothing wrong with posting relevant threads, and this is a versus thread.

TraptUnderIce
Tendency with an E. But I got to give it to the Solo kids they are skilled something which GG lacks.

Kun-ni Habeo
any solo on there own wuld own GG

Darth_DaNThEMaN
any body with a heartbeat could own GG.

he's an old man robot b1tch. if anyone was over-hyped or overrated, it was him.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
any body with a heartbeat could own GG.

he's an old man robot b1tch. if anyone was over-hyped or overrated, it was him.
Yup, he was always sick and caughing because he has a human heart in a droid body. He was screwed up and crappy.

Darth_Otaku
Jep he was...i'm still bored...time for a blunt...

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

xyz jedi
I think you're all over exagurating. Yes the solo kids would kick ass but GG isn't that weak even though Obi-Wan thrashed him but Obi is skilled. And if GG is that weak then how come he killed 4 jedi and took there sabers?

Bobafetty
GG is a bloody money scam. He has no real importants in the story he's just a corperate logo which is why he has those light sabers. They don't show him get those sabers now do they?

Darth_Otaku
But so is Maul,and everyone like's him.

Kun-ni Habeo
he could of stoled them while they slept

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.