mistake?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

archive monitor
in ep 3, anakin is outraged at being on the council and not being a master. he says that its never happened before and its a let down (or somthing like that) yet to my knowledge, sasee tinn was a only jedi knight and was on he council in episode 1. by ep 2 i think he had taken a padawan. is this a mistake on anakins part?

Wickerman
Originally posted by archive monitor
in ep 3, anakin is outraged at being on the council and not being a master. he says that its never happened before and its a let down (or somthing like that) yet to my knowledge, sasee tinn was a only jedi knight and was on he council in episode 1. by ep 2 i think he had taken a padawan. is this a mistake on anakins part?

thumb up i think this info is correct.

~wickerman~

yerssot
the problem, archive monitor, is that your knowledge on who's a master/knight is incorrect.
Everyone who ever was on the council was a master as stated in epIII, EU simply doesn't count at all

Wickerman
Originally posted by yerssot
the problem, archive monitor, is that your knowledge on who's a master/knight is incorrect.
Everyone who ever was on the council was a master as stated in epIII, EU simply doesn't count at all

yes, generally it's a bad idea to mix EU with the movies. However on this subject, it's the same in the movies and EU. He's a master but without a paddawan.

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.