Flame Warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botankus
You could spend a very, very long time at THIS SITE categorizing KMC users....

**EDIT** Sorry, didn't think about it, but this should be OTF.

KharmaDog
That's awesome, and yes I recognized a few of our KMC'ers on that list.

Big Evil
Originally posted by KharmaDog
That's awesome, and yes I recognized a few of our KMC'ers on that list.
Me? \m/ evil face \m/

DarkCrawler
Hah, that site is cool! smile

big grin

Check out the Comic Book Versus forum, you will find MANY of these:

botankus
I believe a few things come to mind when reading the descriptions for "Net Rat" and "Rebel Without a Clue."

KharmaDog
They forgot about "attention whore" though, unless I missed something.

botankus
Fillibuster was the closest I could get to that, KD, I suppose.

DarkCrawler
Did you found youself there?

I think I found myself:

DarkCrawler
They forgot about "attention whore" though, unless I missed something.

I think the closest is "Ego".

botankus

Big Evil
My girlfriend is so a fricking deacon. laughing

Cinemaddiction
I'd like to see what people would label me as, lol.

Bardock42
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hah, that site is cool! smile

big grin

Check out the Comic Book Versus forum, you will find MANY of these:

Thats true...I hate all those fanboys that try to argue that Superman could beat Batman (or anyone for that matter) in a fight....losers, get a life stick out tongue

botankus
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I'd like to see what people would label me as, lol.
I would label you as a "Kung Fu Master," Cory....

...But I doubt others would be so kind. wink

Cinemaddiction
I love you, man.

Big Evil
What would I be yo? Knowing the fact that there is no "Rick James" warrior.. smokin'

KharmaDog
Dare I ask what Botankus thinks I am?

botankus

Big Evil
Dare I ask what Botankus thinks I am?
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/ennui.jpg

Bardock42
Originally posted by Big Evil
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/ennui.jpg

Hahahah.....no no expression

I agree with Botankus description of Kharma.

KharmaDog
Well botankus, I'll take that as mostly positive.

As for Big Evil's post, I guess we can all have our opinions of other members, even when not asked, or even if you have here barely long enough to know anyone well enough to pass judgement. Maybe you're just posting to get attention, don't worry, it's not that we haven't noticed you, it's just that no one has noticed enough to care.

botankus
Maybe you're just posting to get attention, don't worry, it's not that we haven't noticed you, it's just that no one has noticed enough to care.

They have names for posters like that.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
They have names for posters like that.

*raises hand* I know it Mr. Botankus, I know it, I know it. Let me answer, please, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeee.

botankus

Big Evil
Well botankus, I'll take that as mostly positive.

As for Big Evil's post, I guess we can all have our opinions of other members, even when not asked, or even if you have here barely long enough to know anyone well enough to pass judgement. Maybe you're just posting to get attention, don't worry, it's not that we haven't noticed you, it's just that no one has noticed enough to care.
If you were attempting to flex your flame warrior muscles you failed dude. I have formed a new world order of flame warriors. smokin'

Crystal>Deacon.
Brian>Centurion.
Justin>Idealogue. (Right-wing.)
Pete>Troglodyte.
Myself>Capitalista.

KidRock
Our forum friend PVS..

Lonely Guy doesn't get out much, and often his social isolation can drive him to do battle just for the human contact. Compassion dictates that we shouldn't get too upset with his antics. Nonetheless, Lonely Guy can be very fierce. Remember, he has nothing better to do than stew over real or imagined insults. CAUTION: If Lonely Guy is also a Propeller Head he may retaliate with e mail bombing, anonymous spamming, electronic stalking and other techie mischief.

botankus
Kung Fu Master

Big Evil
Though very complimentive of you and I like KidRock and all, but let's be honost dude. Kung-Fu Masters are few and far between. Like Jedi..

Bardock42
Originally posted by Big Evil
Though very complimentive of you and I like KidRock and all, but let's be honost dude. Kung-Fu Masters are few and far between. Like Jedi..

Are you refering to jedi before ROTS or after?

Bardock42
Who could be that.....?

Netiquette Nazi is in control and does not tolerate back talk, especially from a sniveling worm like you. She demands the strictest adherence forum protocols and rules of engagement . If you deviate in the slightest you WILL be punished. Even Admin is careful not to attract her ire.

BackFire
haha, that's good stuff.

I wonder what you guys think I am.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
haha, that's good stuff.

I wonder what you guys think I am.

You are the eagle scout stick out tongue ............or not.....one or the other

GCG
Paranoid Scizzz.... laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by botankus
Kung Fu Master

That's fantastic, lol.

BTW, I think I displayed some Kung Fu Mastery in the "Biggest Dick" thread this afternoon...

BlackC@t
I'm a Dream Warrior!

It's not on that site though erm

Big Evil
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/coffeeklatch.jpg

DarkCrawler
I've seen this one on Comic Book Versus Forums. Read the Batman VS You thread...

DarkCrawler
Perhaps I am this one.

Almost every thread I make get only three or four responses...

Imaginary
Originally posted by KidRock
Our forum friend PVS..

Lonely Guy doesn't get out much, and often his social isolation can drive him to do battle just for the human contact. Compassion dictates that we shouldn't get too upset with his antics. Nonetheless, Lonely Guy can be very fierce. Remember, he has nothing better to do than stew over real or imagined insults. CAUTION: If Lonely Guy is also a Propeller Head he may retaliate with e mail bombing, anonymous spamming, electronic stalking and other techie mischief.

Real mature, KidRock roll eyes (sarcastic)

botankus
Originally posted by GCG
Paranoid Scizzz.... laughing out loud

Hey! I consider myself a Xenophobe! stick out tongue
I'm not sure why they would be considered a paranoid 'scizz,' though. I thought they just hated newbies.

Grand Mage Gav
hello

FeceMan
Ooh, what am I?!

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by FeceMan
Ooh, what am I?!

Ferrous Cranus is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch in his position regardless of its hopelessness. Though his thrusts are decisively repulsed, his arguments crushed in every detail and his defenses demolished beyond repair he will remount the same attack again and again with only the slightest variation in tactics. Sometimes out of pure frustration Philosopher will try to explain to him the failed logistics of his situation, or Therapist will attempt to penetrate the psychological origins of his obduracy, but, ever unfathomable, Ferrous Cranus cannot be moved.

mixed with:

The most common variants of Ideologue are conservative and liberal. Smug and self satisfied in their certitudes, Ideologue's opinions are merely a loose collection of intellectual conceits, and e is genuinely astonished, bewildered and and indignant that his views are not universally embraced as the Truth. He regards the opposing point of view as a form of cognitive dissonance whose only cure is relentless propagandizing and browbeating. The conservative iteration of Ideologue parades himself as a logical, clear thinker, while the liberal version trumpets his higher level of mental, spiritual and social awareness. Troglodyte is the natural ally of conservative Ideologue, and for liberal Ideologue it is Weenie. Ideologue is a fierce, but very predictable Warrior..

Lana
This is great laughing and I know people from here that could fall under every single one......

I really don't know what I'd be closest too.....hmmmm.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Ferrous Cranus is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch in his position regardless of its hopelessness. Though his thrusts are decisively repulsed, his arguments crushed in every detail and his defenses demolished beyond repair he will remount the same attack again and again with only the slightest variation in tactics. Sometimes out of pure frustration Philosopher will try to explain to him the failed logistics of his situation, or Therapist will attempt to penetrate the psychological origins of his obduracy, but, ever unfathomable, Ferrous Cranus cannot be moved.

mixed with:

The most common variants of Ideologue are conservative and liberal. Smug and self satisfied in their certitudes, Ideologue's opinions are merely a loose collection of intellectual conceits, and e is genuinely astonished, bewildered and and indignant that his views are not universally embraced as the Truth. He regards the opposing point of view as a form of cognitive dissonance whose only cure is relentless propagandizing and browbeating. The conservative iteration of Ideologue parades himself as a logical, clear thinker, while the liberal version trumpets his higher level of mental, spiritual and social awareness. Troglodyte is the natural ally of conservative Ideologue, and for liberal Ideologue it is Weenie. Ideologue is a fierce, but very predictable Warrior..
That's what I was kind of thinking smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.