Biological weapons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Did any hear that Syria, I think, is arming war heads with biological weapons????

that's scary.

Fishy
Whats the source?

Probably just another bullshit story from the US government

jaden101
bio weapons have been used for hundreds of years

the first use of biological weapons happened in castle seiges when the bodies of plague victims were catapulted over the walls to spread disease among the people inside the castle...nice to know isn't it?

yerssot
Originally posted by debbiejo
Did any hear that Syria, I think, is arming war heads with biological weapons????

that's scary.
why? cause they launch them at the states? laughing out loud

Bardock42
Not any more scary than every state having nuclear weapons.

debbiejo
I heard it on the radio news today...When they were discussing Israel.

ragesRemorse
it is no more scary than the over all concept of bio warfare

RedAlertv2
Bush probably fabricated this

GCG
Why ? Is there Oil in Syria ?

debbiejo
Well the bad thing about this is that these bio bugs can spread to other countries...infecting everyone.

finti
maybe the US should start to tell about their arsenal of biological weapons before pointing the finger on others

ragesRemorse
Well the bad thing about this is that these bio bugs can spread to other countries...infecting everyone.

yeah, war is hell. Nothing new.

debbiejo
Well, I'm getting caught up on my vitamins...

ragesRemorse
i need to start taking vitamins, i feel like shit all the time.

debbiejo
We'll show those terrorists...Vit. B, C, E, and A...Yeah..well show em..
huh

ragesRemorse
yeah thats a good idea. You ever taken to many vitamins? makes you feel like hell.

debbiejo
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah thats a good idea. You ever taken to many vitamins? makes you feel like hell.

Yeah....healthy hell blink

Only thing you can do is build up your immune system to fight bio attacks.. Can't think of anything else...

DCLXVI
Originally posted by finti
maybe the US should start to tell about their arsenal of biological weapons before pointing the finger on others

*Applauds*
Exactly.
The U.S. should list out all of it's "Weapons of Mass Destruction", before invading other countries under false-pretences.

Only thing you can do is build up your immune system to fight bio attacks.. Can't think of anything else...

Debbiejo, if there's one thing I've learned in my 27 years of life, it's that you cannot be worried about everything. Science points to the posibility of several asteroid strikes on Earth during the years 2024-2054, all of them with enough force to render the life on Earth dead.

But I've learned to accept it. It is nearly unavoidable, and I think the use of Biological or worse weapons in war is just as unavoidable. We'll probably kill ourselves off over petty differences amongst our race, whether it be skin-colour, religion, etc.

RedAlertv2
too true. There are a million ways humanity could end within the next century. And not all of them can be prevented.

Darth Revan

Not always, you can die if you get too much vitamin K. yes

And like DCLXVI said, you can't worry about everything. We're due for another mass extinction soon anyways. wink

debbiejo
Originally posted by DCLXVI

I thought the asteroid was sticking in 2012? Guess I still have time.

Still gonna take my vitamins. Guess if all our hair and teeth fall out, we'll all look the same....I think I'll stock up on some bandannas too. Hmmm tatoos might look good on a bald head.

paperbag3

I'm not worried, I'll just space out....

ragesRemorse
think vitamins could be used to stop an asteroid?

i been waiting for this asteroid for some time now though. Ever since nasa said that an earth shattering asteroid JUST missed us by a few hundred million miles, i dont take them serious. If a few hundred million miles is just missing what the hell is a hit to them?

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Not always, you can die if you get too much vitamin K. yes

And like DCLXVI said, you can't worry about everything. We're due for another mass extinction soon anyways. wink

I hope its not tomorrow I got stuff to do.

Reckoning
There has been no source and no evidence provided so calm should be restored, especially since Syria has only complied with all US demands to alleviate "pressure" being applied on them thanks to Hariri's assassination. And rather interestingly, the subject of Israel was hinted upon. Well the only reason why Syria (and Iran, and also any other Arab nation) would want "weapons", ones that could inflict a great amount of damage, is because, yes, we all know it, of Israel and its lovely stockpile of, yup, nuclear weapons, ranging up to two hundred.

So here the US is bullied Iraq for trying to build "weapons of mass destruction", which it didn't have, and talking tough to Iran because of their "nuclear enrichment", which doesn't even necessitate for a weapon, as they're entitlement to the NPT suggests, and no evidence also given for the Iranians in builing a WMD, and yet they can easily justify those "good" weapons in the hands of Israel. Exactly who's posing the threat here? Israel, the fourth largest military in the world, with nuclear weapons in the Middle East, cleansing Palestinians, occupying more Arab lands, (Golan Heights was known as Syrian Heights back in 1967 before Israel occupied it) and wanting to destabilise every nation that they see "threatens" Israel's existence.

This is all omitting the fact that the US has made it no secret that they are increasing their weaponry into space, known as Star Wars. But those are "good" weapons right? After all, the US were the only nation to have launched a nuclear weapon.

Maestro
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i need to start taking vitamins, i feel like shit all the time.

You do know that to build up your immune system your supposed to eat protein, seeing that they synthesize antibodies, vitamins just prevent you from getting diseases like rickets and night blindness.

Darth Revan
Well, I don't know about that, I've actually read that some vitamins do make your immune system stronger. But at the same time, taking multivitamins won't keep you from getting smallpox if you're exposed to it...

debbiejo
You can get your protein from plant sources as well. As far as smallpox, you can build up your immune system to ward off some of that stuff, but not always. There are other means to zap those bugs as well...Such machines as a Rife generator, which I have and others, you can purchase that uses frequencies to implode viruses, bacteria, and mold causing deceases...There are other products that you can buy that could help also, but that's about all a person can do I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.