Batman vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman88
She-Hulk starts destroying Gotham City. Then Batman shows up ready to fight her. Instead of fighting She-Hulk tells him he has 1 year of preptime. One year later she hulk shows up at gotham city meeting batman and before they fight she-hulk tells batman if he loses gotham city is hers. So who do you think wins this fight over gotham city?

who?-kid
Hm...

Well, it's a very plausible scenario, I really see it happening in a future comic.

ZephroCarnelian
lol

And Batman would mince She-Hulk with a years prep.

In a non-prep fight, I could se it being close.

She-Hulk far surpasses him physically but he's still fast and his wit has let him beat foes more powerful than himself before.

Darth_Erebus
three words....She Hulk Smash!

stormfront13
ha ha ha.....well i doubt she-hulk would willingly give him a year of prep, but i still see her winning.

colossus17
haha ........with 1 year of prep...batman could prob take out galactus or TOAA

stormfront13
well it's just me but even with prep he doesn't seem that good. he usually has knowlege of the people he is facing with prep. shulkie is from a completley different universe, and bats knows nothing about her. and the thread starter said thet the meet in gothom so he might not know the fight is gonna happen there. shulkie is like at 200 tons, very, very durable, i'm not sure if she has a healing factor, thought she did but i'm not sure. but I also read that she gets stronger with a mix of fear and anger

Wynndar
Yea i mean without prep She-Hulk could stomp him...i dont see how she could have a chance against any smart guy with a year's prep.

Hulk Power
She-Hulk will pulverize him. It doesn't matter if he is smart in combat. She-Hulk is too. She can beat villains that her cousin the Hulk can beat. I think that Bats would lose this in a matter of minutes after the fight starts. Once she gets him in her hands he's dead.

colossus17
dude with one year prep he cant build a suit of armor that will put iron man's to shame.....he can build different weapons..think of..tactics......i give it 7/10 to batman

Hulk Power
The thing is to fight with fists and the things he has in his utility belt. Not some cheap suit with weapons that is for wussies.

colossus17
well he has 1 year of prep so i assume anything goes....

Wynndar
thats like saying She-Hulk could come back with the power gem

colossus17
fine fine bust my balls........we dont assume she will prep since she normally dosent do it......

stormfront13
well for all we know she could come back being totally invincable. she trains half a year as jennifer, then her strength as shulkie will double. she trains with her new strength, then trains as jen, then just repeats this cycle. she could come back lke the strongest person in all of marvel, and maybe DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.