Cosmic Superman vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Okay well if anyone read that Issue of Cross over Classsic where Superman was chosen as a Herald for Galactus and beat the crap out of Fantastic Four then you know Who I am talking about so lets get some votes in.

ZephroCarnelian
Cosmic Superman.

Normal Superman would last long enough against Surfer to impress.

Superman with the Power Cosmic would just be overkill.

And PS - Supes doesn't need the PC to beat the FF.

Sentry
Yeah, I think the Kryptonian takes it. He was like the second most powerful Herald next to the Destroyer armor. Surfer would give him a good fight though, but he'd lose.

Fanboy
Ps to ZephroCarnelian I know.

Fanboy
Hey who is gonna reply?

armandovalles
Kryptonian, as Galactus called him after he turned him into a herald, would beat the shit out of Silver Surfer. This is a total mismatch. Normal Supes could probly stalemate SS, so when Supes gets the Power Cosmic, SS is dead.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes could only stalemate Surfer if he's VERY good at avoiding Cosmic blasts at the last second lol! big grin

whirlysplat
big grin lmao

Avalonofthewind
Kryptonian is far more powerful than Surfer.

Supes can take cosmic blasts easily. Cyborg supes already did. Hell, supes survived Omega beams... and thats more than the surfer can do.

Cosmic Cube
It's not like Surfer was trying to destroy Henshaw. The same cosmic blasts at a higher degree of power have destroyed planets and stars.

The 'Kryptonian' is like an amalgam of Superman and Surfer. Of course he would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.