Battle of the BULGE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
Do women actually look at the buldge in a mans pants? I know we as men are visually stimulated and get turn on by looking at womens ass, crotch and breast but I always wonder if women actually look at men in that same way.

Ken Kenobi
I'm a male and felt like voting.

Rob Owns You
Im a male and I felt like voting

The Biker Scout
Im a male and I felt like voting

Da Moose
I'm a moose and I felt like voting.

Uneeklyconfused
im confused.....what bulge ? confused

shifty

eggmayo
I'm a gender challenged german and I felt like posting.

The Biker Scout
huh

wuTa
well....i caught a girl staring at my crotch once...she was right in front of me and i said "what are you looking at?"...and her reponse was "your junk"

dave123
Im a male and YES I do

eggmayo
Originally posted by dave123
Im a male and YES I do
Its a necessary comparison *stares at crotch*

silver_tears
I look at men's asses embarrasment

dave123
darling, if you think asses are what a man's bulge is, sex will be VERY disappointing for you wink

The Biker Scout
that sig is funny

Bun Bun
i could care less
but i do give them a good look over big grin

silver_tears
Originally posted by dave123
darling, if you think asses are what a man's bulge is, sex will be VERY disappointing for you wink

I'm just saying, I prefer a nice ass droolio
This kid in my math class has an exquisite ass love

The Biker Scout
I prefer the face actually

dave123
I'm gonna have to send you a letter with some kind of blindness inducing substance happy

((The_Anomaly))
well i mean, unless guys where really tight pants, i dont see what there is to look at anyways..

i where semi baggy jeans, and you cant see anything through boxers and jeans....

so i dont really see how girls could look anyways...

unless all girls have x-ray vision that i didnt know about confused

big grin

silver_tears
cry oh no!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
Do women actually look at the buldge in a mans pants? I know we as men are visually stimulated and get turn on by looking at womens ass, crotch and breast but I always wonder if women actually look at men in that same way. See now it depends ...We notice if the buldge if dying to be looked at. Otherwise we could give less of a f@#$!

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
well i mean, unless guys where really tight pants, i dont see what there is to look at anyways..

i where semi baggy jeans, and you cant see anything through boxers and jeans....

big grin

XRAY VISION? WTF?

Imaginary
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
See now it depends ...We notice if the buldge if dying to be looked at. Otherwise we could give less of a f@#$!

yes

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

big grin

I wear really tight pants and I have seen many girls staring at my bulge

Your Angel
I look....embarrasment

It's kind of hard not to! When it happens at my tkd school they're wearing those pants and its just THERE

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Bun Bun
i could care less
but i do give them a good look over big grin Then why not give me a "look over" shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.