Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin shivered as a piercing icy wind whipped over her.Her fur blew wildly and she opened her eyes.She attempted to get up but the sharp pain in her legs forced her back down."Kiba......Hige......Toboe......Tsume...." she thought as she again tried to get up.This time she was able to and took a step forward.Twice she thought she had seen Kiba but he kept "Fading" in the blinding snow.She trudged through the stinging cold snow and fought to keep the strength in her legs..........

Ok.
This is a Wolf's Rain story about Ravin.
CHAR SHEET IS NEEDED IF MAKING NEW CHAR!
Name:Ravin
Wolf formmessedlim with pure white fur.Black stripes.Black paws and on tips of her ears.Blue/green eyes.Cresent moon bracelet (Like Toboe) on right ankle.
Human formmessedlim,long brown hair,blue eyes.Wears what the girl that can turn into a cat thing wears.It's red not yellow.Blue jeans.Pretty.Wears the same braclet on right wrist.
Personalitymessedweet,detirmined.

We need the following:Kiba*Really need*,Toboe,Hige,Tsume.

The .hacker
I dont know many of them so i will be Shiko...My char.

Name: Shiko
Wolf form:Average build Pure black with only a white spot around his left eye. Grey eyes.

Human form:Average build, short black spiked hair and red eyes. Baggy jeans and a hoodie.

Personality: Cocky and ignorant yet sweet and gentle.

wolf_guardian
Hey, hey! Another Wolf's Rain rpg! I guess I could play both. If ya want, I could play the original characters along with mine if no one else wants to. Though, I do have a question: do we have a plot yet? Just curious. ^_^

:Name: Kitai
:Age: 15
:Wolf form: Silver wolf with white stockings on legs, a white tipped tail, and white face, green eyes. Has a blue cloth tied around neck that looks sort of like a collar.
:Human form: Blond hair in ponytail, green eyes. Grey T-shirt and a dark denim jacket with flares and white and black tennis shoes. Has the same cloth around neck.
:Personality: Stubborn and strong-willed, but deep down is very loyal and caring.

wolf_guardian
Uh, actually, make her 16.

Wolfs'rainlover
^^.We follow the show like running through the cities and avoiding humans.The Darcia problem and such.Hey Wolf guardian,wheres the other Wolf's Rain thread?

wolf_guardian
Yay, yer on! Um, ok. The other one is in the unhosted roleplays, and it's Wolf's Rain rpg. I think. Or, you could just go to my profile and click the 'find last post' thing. It's the only other one I play besides this one now.

Wolfs'rainlover
I found it.I think I'll join.

wolf_guardian
That would be awesome! I can't wait for you to join! ^^ So, where are we in this rpg? Any particular city or anything? I know I'm sounding like such a pest, but I don't want to post as Kiba and the others if I don't know where they are.

Wolfs'rainlover
Oh don't worry about it.^^ trust me it's ok.Im like that sometimes ^^.Anyway:They are seperated after a strong blizzard blew up around Freeze City.So now they are all alone in the storm.

wolf_guardian
Toboe walked on aimlessly through the bitter cold of the blizzard. The cold nipped at his body, making it hard to keep walking. <>It's....so cold. Where is everybody? I hope Tsume and the others are all right.<> He kept on trodding, hoping he would find his friends soon.

As the snow swirled around him, Tsume gave a look of disgust. <>Why in the h*ll did I leave with those idiots? Paradise....yeah right. I don't give a d*mn.<> His eyes narrowed as he noticed something in the distance.

<>Oh, crap. Where the h*ll are those guys? *sigh* I wonder where Kiba and that runt are....<> Hige's face held an odd expression. The blinding snow made nothing visible. It was almost impossible to see anything in his path ahead.

Kiba turned around, sensing something. Although no scent could be picked up, he knew someone was close. He began to run, sure someone or something drew near.

Darth Chronus
can i join? if so heres my character sheet

Name: Dutch
Wolf Form: large for a wolf black fur with white stripes and scar down left eye got from fight long time ago
Human Form: 6'6 Brown eyes black hair (cornrolls) light skinned afro-can american 350lbs all muscle
Personality: Not very nice to strangers but will warm up if its a cute girl

wolf_guardian
((I don't mind. And I don't think Ravin would mind either. *looks up* 350lbs?! Heh, heh......wow. That's a lot for being just muscle. oops! Sorry......I didn't mean for that to be a harsh comment, but it does seem like a lot to me. And what are cornrolls? -_-' Man am I clueless or what......))

The .hacker
((Cornrolls are what like...Romeo or someone wears...))*Shiko walked down the road in his human form, the cold biting at him. He kept on walking down the street with his hood up when he noticed someones scent running straight at him. He dove into a dark alley and hid behind a dumpster hoping they wouldnt find him.*

wolf_guardian
((Oh. Ok. Thanx! ^_^))

Kitai cautiously made her way through the city. Her jacket flapped in the cool breeze that crept inside the dome. She let out a sigh and walked on, unaware that someone was nearby. Even though her sense of smell was great because she was a wolf, the female let it pass her by without giving it a second thought. She looked up, but the sky was hidden by the dome's ceiling.
<>What a crummy city. Well, at least it's better than outside. It's a mess out there.<>
She kept on walking, unsure of what to do next.

Darth Chronus
Originally posted by wolf_guardian
((I don't mind. And I don't think Ravin would mind either. *looks up* 350lbs?! Heh, heh......wow. That's a lot for being just muscle. oops! Sorry......I didn't mean for that to be a harsh comment, but it does seem like a lot to me. And what are cornrolls? -_-' Man am I clueless or what......))

((350 muscle isnt really alot where i live most of the football players are that im that and cornrolls are what youngbuck has)) Dutch followed the female unsure of why he was following her he smelled somethin familiar about her but he hasnt fiqured it out yet his white T hung over his black shorts as he followed the girl

wolf_guardian
((Oh. I'm sorry. I guess I truly am clueless. heh,heh....))

<>Hm?<>
Kitai sensed something. Someone was following her, she felt it. Her whole body tensed up, and she walked a little faster. Turning a corner, she hoped she had lost whoever it was. The fae looked up again, and then jumped to the roof of the building.
<>Wonder who that was. Why is it that wolves are so feared among humans? Well, I guess it makes sense. They are pretty pathetic creatures....<>

The .hacker
*Shiko walked out from behind the dmupster and jumped onto the roof. He walked over to the other side and jumped onto the other building and started running when he picked up a females scent. He turned and started torward it.*~Another wolf? I thought i was alone in this city...~*He approached her quietly taking each step with care*

wolf_guardian
Although Kitai's gaze was toward the ground, she heard someone approaching. She snapped her head up and before was a teenage male, walking towards her. Her eyes widened as she realized he was a wolf. She took a step back and narrowed her eyes.
<>Who are you?<>
She cautiously took another step back, unsure whether to trust him or not.

The .hacker
*Shiko stopped walking*~I am Shiko...And who are you?~

Wolfs'rainlover
((Wolf Guardian! you did a very good job on the characters! *Pats on back* Happy Dance ))

~Aw man.....can't see 2 feet infront of me!~ Ravin thought angrily.She heard the crunch of feet coming her way.She turned into her human form and attempted to sniff.~I hope to God that's one of them~She ran blindly ahead.Towards the somewhat comforting sound.She smashed into Kiba and fell backwards."Aww He**" she murmered.Even though she didnt mean to swear at all.She rubbed her eyes free of snow and looked up at the figure.She could just barely make out Kiba's form.

wolf_guardian
Although his scent didn't hold any threat, it was best to be cautious. Kitai watched his every move, ready to attack if need be.
<>If you must know, my calling is Kitai. How did you get to this city?<>
She kept a wary eye on him, but just then she sensed another's presence. ~~Now what?~~ She tensed up again and awaited a response.

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin shivered slightly as she continued to stare up at the form."Kiba??? is that you?" she said in a frightened voice.She hoped it was the Kiba she knew so well.

wolf_guardian
Kiba squinted his eyes through the biting snow that wipped around them. He heard a voice and looked down to see a wolf sitting before him. His face turned form its normal expressionless one to a look of concern.
<>Ravin? Are you all right?<>
He put an arm over his face to block the stinging cold and knelt down beside her. He gently picked her up and rose to his feet. He looked down at her in his arms, and then at the horizon. It was time to find the others.

Darth Chronus
he saw the group of wolfs in front of him and stared he didnt sense danger but still he was catuious he walked close to the group but stayed back

wolf_guardian
((Hey, Dutch. Are you with Kiba and Ravin or with Kitai and Shiko? I don't want to post the wrong thing. ^^))

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin turned human and looked to the herizon."I think I just heard Toboe!" she jumped out of Kiba's arms.(Kinda hard to do when you're a human)) and heard it again."This way!" she yelled over the screeching wind.She took off leaving deep foot prints in the snow.She found Toboe and ran wildly to him."Toboe! can you hear me? It's Ravin!" she smiled fondly at the younger boy who had always felt like a little brother to her.

The .hacker
~I live in this city...I dont know a way to leave here...I didnt know any other wolves were around here...~*Shiko shivered from the cold.*

wolf_guardian
Kiba gave a stern look and followed after her in silence. When they came upon Toboe, he stood before him with a blank stare.
<>Toboe!<>

Toboe slowly opened his eyes to see the two of them standing before him.
<>Kiba.....? R-ravin.....? Where's Tsume?<>
The brown wolf just lay there, and then fell into unconsciousness.

Darth Chronus
((kiba and ravin))

Wolfs'rainlover
"Woah Toboe!" Ravin whispered and slowly shook him."He's out cold.We gotta get him warm somehow!" she said desperatly.She picked Toboe up and cradled his wolf form slowly in her warm arms."This wont be enough.......I've seen wolves die this way..." she said quietly.She looked down at Toboe.She noticed his wolf form barely looked alive."We gotta find the others quick." she looked to Kiba for guidence.

Darth Chronus
dutch was still following them sees them with the wounded man and runs toward them *need some help?*

wolf_guardian
Kiba heard her but turned to the opposite direction.
<>Come on. We're going this way.<>
He pointed off to the east. Something in him told him there was some sort of shelter that way. Just then, he sensed another's presence. Turning around, he saw a figure shadowed in the blowing snow.
<>Who's There?!<>
His expression turned harsh, and he waited for whoever it was to answer.

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin watched.She was slightly scared.She hugged Toboe close to her.She wouldnt let ANYTHING harm Toboe even if it meant death.No.Her "Little Brother" would live a happy life.((Even though he dies!!! oh it's sooo unbearable!and Toboe isnt really her little bro.))
She looked ahead.

wolf_guardian
Kitai just stared at Shiko. She had just ended up in this city on her travel. She loosened up a bit, though still watching very closely.
<>Oh.<>
She had expected something a little more harsher than that. She had always stayed clear of males, not once trusting them. There wasn't really any reason for her to act that way, but for some reason, Kitai always thought of them to be selfish jerks who didn't care about anyone else but themselves. She didn't know what else to say, so she turned around, almost ready to jump and leave.

wolf_guardian
Hige heard Toboe's howl and started running in that direction. Soon after he bumped into Tsume.
Tsume saw him and just glared. He had heard the howl too. He gave a harsh sigh, and they kept running in silence the rest of their way.

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin saw Hige and Tsume emerge from the snow."Hey look Kiba! It's them!" she said lightly tapping him on the shoulder excitedly.

The .hacker
~Wait...Do you need a place to stay? You could bring the rest of your pack if you have one...~*Shiko shivvered and looked at the ground, embarresed by himself acting this way.*

wolf_guardian
Kiba's head turned slightly. <>Huh?<> He narrowed his eyes and saw the two figures make their way through the blinding snow. <>Hige? Hige! Tsume!<> He looked at Ravin and gave somewhat of a smile. <>Don't worry. It'll be fine.<>

Tsume stared on and soon saw the others. His face held a look of disgust as he saw Kiba, but then it turned to surprise as he saw Toboe. He quickly changed his expression so no one would notice that he showed he cared. <.So. What the h*ll happened to the runt?<>

Hige, seeing Ravin, quickly gave a smile. <>You all right, there?<> He asked with a happy-concerned tone. He noticed Toboe. <>What....the h*ll?<>

Darth Chronus
turns to wolf form and runs to the city streets go into and alley and changes back to human form then walks streets

wolf_guardian
Kitai stopped just as she was about to jump. <>Huh? Wha---Oh, uh, no. I....don't have a pack....anymore.<> She mumbled at the end. Why would he offer her a place to stay? She didn't understand. Even though there wasn't any where else for her to go, she let her stubborness get the best of her. <>Yeah, right. I don't need your sympathy or concern. Just worry about yourself, all right?<> Kitai's face turned harsh, though, deep down that's what she really wanted. A place to stay. The female took a glance behind her shoulder, then turned back around and jumped.

Wolfs'rainlover
"He just.......fainted.We have to keep him warm.I was thinking of us huddling but.....Im not the type of person who likes getting too close to people." she glanced over at Tsume knowing he would never aprove of the idea.Kiba possibly wouldnt either."Then theres the jacket lending....but then that will just make others colder.OH! I know a place where summertime is happening.Not too far either......" she turned to Kiba."If you're up for it that is" she gave a mysterious smile.

The .hacker
*Shiko sighed and turned around. He knew that other wolves always act like this. He walked down to the end and jumped down turning into a wolf and he ran off into the harsh weather*~I just try to be nice...~

wolf_guardian
Hige was the first to respond. His smile grew even bigger. <>I think that would be a great idea! Don't you think, Kiba?<> Kiba just gave him a blank stare.

Tsume stared blankly also. <>Not a chance, pal. I can see right through you.<> He turned his head away from the others, then started walking away.

Hige's face grew desperate, then he saw Tsume start to walk off. <>Where the h*ll are you going?!<>

Kiba ignored the two of them and turned to Ravin. <>You do? Where is this place?<>

The .hacker
*Shiko opened his eyes and saw figures in the distance.*~More wolves...Just as harsh as the other one i bet...I will give it a shot to see if they know a way out.~*He started running then slwoed down when he got near to them*

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin watched the two with a look like this:-_-,.She turned back to Kiba."It's alittle ways North." she called to the boys."Hige,Tsume! let's go!" she shouted.She looked down at Toboe and whispered."It'll be ok buddy." she started to walk in the direction she hoped was North.After about 10 miles of walkin she felt soft waves of warmth.She started to run and burst through the snow into gently rolling hills and the nighttime sky glittering ahead.((Hey.Things like this could happen)) It was pleasently warm and good summer scents wafted around her nose.

The .hacker
*Shiko followed them silently behind his fur blending into the shadows*

wolf_guardian
Kitai glanced over her shoulder to see if the male had followed. But he hadn't. She gave a sigh. <>Just as I thought. They're all the same....<> Walking down the street, she got whiff of something. It was wolf, but there was dog mixed in there also. Just then she heard a click, and Kitai snapped around. A black dog was running straight towards her, and a man stood behind, holding a rifle at gunpoint. She made a run for it, hoping to outrun them. Fires were shot, but they missed. Kitai turned a corner, and jumped to the top of a building. She was standing on the edge of the city. <>No point in staying here anymore, I guess.<> She made a jump for it, landed, and started running through the harsh storm.

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin set Toboe down on a hill and layed down.She stared up at the night sky.She couldnt help but think about Kiba.Why did she feel so warm and safe around him?Why did her heart do a little happy jump everytime she heard his voice?Why did she get lost everytime she started looking into his blue eyes?She sighed.She had never really known love.

The .hacker
~I hope that girl is ok...~*Shiko continued to follow Ravin and the others*

wolf_guardian
Hige and Tsume paused and turned towards Ravin. Hige smiled again and ran after her. Tsume gave a look of disgust at Hige's reaction and sighed. <>Oh, fine....<>

Kiba nodded and followed after her. When they reached the area, his eyes widened. This place seemed so peaceful. He sighed and turned to Ravin. <>How'd you know about this place?<>

Toboe slowly came to, and opened his eyes to see a blue sky. <>Wh-where am I?<>

The .hacker
*Shiko turned human and stepped out of the shadows mezmorized by the sky and the plains*

wolf_guardian
Kitai kept on running, hoping she had lost the black dog and the old man. <>What the heck was that about? Why would a wolf be some human's pet? Makes me sick.<> Turning into wolf form, she pinned her ears back and lifted her muzzle to the sky. Taking in the crisp air, she picked up something. Other wolves. Her legs pounded the earth below, as Kitai raced on. ~~Must be a pack.~~ She kept on, hoping to find those whose scents she had received.

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin looked at Kiba "Because I used to live here." she replied sweetly.She began attempting to count all the stars.She noticed Toboe's words."Oh! Hey Toboe! You're awake I see.Well,we are in Lover's Land.It has that name because it always sets a romantic setting and is always nighttime." she smiled and stood.She patted Toboe softly on the head and walked over to Kiba."I knew you would like this place." she said while glancing a secret look: love .

The .hacker
*Shiko fell to the ground staring at the sky. It had been so long since he had last felt warmth.*

The .hacker
*Shiko wanted to howl...He wanted to howl louder than ever before. He turned back into a wolf and howled his head off not caring if Ravin and the others noticed him.*

wolf_guardian
Kiba saw her expression and couldn't help but smile back. <>Yeah. It sure is nice. Though I can't be sure that's what Tsume would say.<> He sat down on the soft grass and gazed up at the stars in the heavens. This place brought back many memories of the land he used to dwell upon.

Kitai, still following the scents, soon came upon a place filled of warmth and scents she had never taken in before. She couldn't help but let out a howl. It rang through the silence of the night, filling the atmosphere with a sense of joy and life.

wolf_guardian
((whoa, that was weird. I didn't even see your post, Shiko. Howling the night away. ^_^))

The .hacker
*Shiko howled louder but deeper than the new howl that just joined in. He noticed that the girl had followed but he didnt care she didnt like him so he wouldnt be nice to her.*EDITsad(Yea...Im howling my head off lol))

wolf_guardian
The two howls rang throughout the land. When Kitai heard it she abruptly stopped. <>Who....was that?<> She let it pass her by, and she lied down, enjoying the solitude of night.

The .hacker
*Shiko stopped his howling and lay down drifting off into a sleep.*

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin heard the howls.She wasnt suprised.Many wolves lived here.They knew this wasnt Paradise but didnt want to leave.This place was rarely touched by humans.None knew of it anyway.She sat down next to Kiba.After a while she layed down and watched the sky also."I wonder if Paradise is just like this....." she whispered still looking up at the sky.

wolf_guardian
Hige walked over to Toboe and slapped him upside the head. <>You ok there, runt?<> Toboe gave him a glare, as he rubbed his head. <>Hey! What was that for?<> He glanced around and noticed Tsume was nowhere to be seen. <>Huh? Where's Tsume?<> Hige looked behind him, then turned to Toboe. <>Ah, h*ll with him. I'm sure that guy will turn up.<> Toboe's face grew concerned. <>I'm gonna go look for him. You guys wait here.<> He ran off, in search of the grey wolf. Hige just gave Toboe with a blank stare. <>*sigh* Fine. Whatever.<>

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin heard the words between Toboe and Hige.When she heard Toboe say he was going to look for Tsume she jumped up.She went over to Hige and crossed her arms over her chest."Hige,wheres Toboe?" she asked in a dangerous tone.

wolf_guardian
Hige stared up at Ravin. He gave a nervous smile and answered with an odd tone. <>He went to go look for Tsume. Why do you ask?<>

The .hacker
*Shiko awoke from his 10 minute nap and looked up at the sky. He loved it here...He decided to look for the girl to just waste time. He started to walk and after about 5 minutes he found her. He approached cautisouly and looked at her strangely.*~Um...Kaita?~

Wolfs'rainlover
((Ravin's not taller than Hige.Just wanted you to know.Her head goes alittle past Kiba's shoulder))

"WHY DID YOU LET HIM RUN OFF!" she bellowed.(Hehe Hige's in trouble)"I MEAN GREAT GOD! WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO HIM!!" she took a deep breath."If he doesnt show up in 5 minutes guess who's looking for him" she threatened.She hated shouting at Hige who had always been sweet but she didnt want Toboe to get hurt in any way.She went back to Kiba and explained.She went back to watching the sky.The fear welling up inside her was almost inberable.

wolf_guardian
The she-wolf heard a voice from behind. Kitai quickly turned around to see The wolf she had met earlier standing before her. A surprised look came across her face, but it turned into a harsher one instantly. She crossed her arms and turned her head. <>So, what are you doing here? What about that city? I thought you lived there.<> She didn't really mean to sound like that, but her hardened heart let her no other choice.

The .hacker
(((I spelled your name wrong...>&ltwink)~I was looking for a way out...I didnt know that there was such a place like this...And earlier im sorry for whatever I said...~

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin,meanwhile,was laying beside Kiba STILL looking up at the sky.She looked at Kiba."I've always wondered.....why do you sleep seperate from us all the time Kiba?"she asked.

wolf_guardian
((Sorry. I thought I posted Hige sat down. My bad. I didn't. ^_^))

Hige sat there stunned. He let his head droop. <>Yes, Ma'am....<> He didn't say anything more as she walked off.
Kiba's face turned from soft and quiet to a confused look as she yelled at Hige. o_O As she made her way back, he turned back around. <>What was that about?<> He mumbled.

wolf_guardian
Kiba turned towards her. He let out a sigh. <>I'm not sure. I guess it never really struck me as being something I needed to worry about. Besides, sometimes you just need to be alone.<> He saw an odd look come over her face. <>I said sometimes.<> He gave her a reassuring smile and sat up.

Wolfs'rainlover
"He let Toboe run off." she watched Hige go."Please be carefull!" she called and turned back to Kiba."I know I'm being paranoid but it's not like he is as strong as us.I mean he's 15 (Maybe 14) and we're 19.He doesnt know how many dangers are hidden in that storm." she said fretfully.

The .hacker
*Shiko turned to walk off*~sorry to bother you...~

wolf_guardian
((Toboe's 14. And I thought Kiba was 18. Oh, well. Close enough. Hige's like 20, same for Blue. And Tsume's 21-22.))

<>Yeah. I guess you're right about that. But I'm sure they'll be fine.<>

Wolfs'rainlover
((Oh shoot I was wrong.Kiba IS 18 so is Ravin.OK I got it now. laughing out loud ))

"Oh god I hope so." she murmered.She looked at Kiba's face and felt reassured.She found herself staring into the blue depths of Kiba's eyes.

The .hacker
*Shiko sighed as he walked away staring at the sky.*~I just try to be nice...~

wolf_guardian
Kitai gave a look of remorse at the male's words. She felt the stinging pain of regret in her heart, but it was covered by anger and rage. As he started to turn to leave, she quickly got to her feet. <>Uh, wait! Don't go......<> She was surprised at herself for saying such words. Kitai knew she probably sounded like an idiot by now, but she didn't want to be alone.

wolf_guardian
((Man, I never knew playing let's see......one, two.....five characters could be so tough. My hands hurt from typing so much.))

The .hacker
~Why shouldnt I?~*Shiko turned around showing the look of sadness across his face but he quickly changed it to anger.*

The .hacker
((You could give me backgrounds of some of them and i could try...))

Wolfs'rainlover
((Are you sure you wanna keep posting the original then???))

Wolfs'rainlover
((You could be Kiba and your char then .hacker could be Tsume,Toboe and Hige.....But I dont wanna put ye through that.....ok......Im lost.))

wolf_guardian
Kitai's expression of sorrow soon changed to rage as Shiko said those words. <>Fine! If you want to go then go! It's not like I care what happens to ya!<> Deep down she regreted saying that, but she said it anyway.

The .hacker
*Shiko turned and crossed his arms.*~I ONLY TRY TO BE NICE THAN EVERYONE SHOVES IT IN MY FACE!!!~

wolf_guardian
((Oh, no. I still want to play them, it's just, I haven't typed this much in a while. But if one of you guys really wants to play one of them, just tell me.))

The .hacker
((Nah its fine...))

Wolfs'rainlover
((Ditto.))

Wolfs'rainlover
((Oh shoot I was wrong.Kiba IS 18 so is Ravin.OK I got it now. ))

"Oh god I hope so." she murmered.She looked at Kiba's face and felt reassured.She found herself staring into the blue depths of Kiba's eyes.
((Just wanted to move it))

The .hacker
((O_o))

Wolfs'rainlover
((What??? confused ))

The .hacker
(( What the f**k? ))

Wolfs'rainlover
((????? sad sad ))

The .hacker
((Sorry...Im just bored...))

Wolfs'rainlover
((Let's just get back to the story.Wolf Guardian I think it's your turn.))

The .hacker
(( *nods* ))

wolf_guardian
((sorry. I had to go do something real quick. I didn't have time to tell ya, sorry. *sobs* I'll post after this.))

Wolfs'rainlover
((AWWWW it's ok ^^ that happens to me too.Like earlier:I almost didnt have time to tell ya all that I had to do stuff around the house.Holy Sasuke I thought I wouldnt be able to!))

wolf_guardian
Kiba noticed her gaze and just stared back. He could sense her feelings; it was obvious. Then, out of the blue, he heard a howl. Snapping his head around heard a howl. It was Hige. He got to his feet and extended a hand to Ravin. <>Come on. I think we should go back to the others.<>

wolf_guardian
Kitai just stared blankly at Shiko. <>Uh....sorry....about that. I mean before. I didn't mean to snap at you back in that city, it's just....I haven't seen another wolf in such a long time....<>

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin nodded and took it.She started running in the derection."HIGE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?" she yelled.

The .hacker
*Shiko turned around but he noticed the howl.*~I think someones in trouble...~

wolf_guardian
((They're not in danger, just to let ya know. Just wondering where the two of them are.))

Kiba felt himself being jerked by Ravin. He didn't say anything, just kept running. Coming to the three of them, he saw Hige lying there and Toboe sitting crossed-legged. Tsume sat off a ways with his arms crossed. Toboe noticed the two of them holding hands. <>Huh? What are you guys---<> He was cut off by Hige. <>See! What'd I tell ya? I knew they'd be fine.<> Tsume looked over and saw Ravin and Kiba and gave a sour look.

The .hacker
((Oh...Um...Then cancel that post...>&ltwink)~Well...Neither have I but i try to make the best of it...~

wolf_guardian
Kitai turned at the howl, then back at Shiko and nodded. <>I think you may be right. Should we check it out?<> For some reason she didn't mind him as much anymore. He posed no threat, and seemed friendly enough. Well, more than herself, anyway. She looked off in the direction of the howl, wondering who it might be.

wolf_guardian
((well, that doesn't mean the wolves know thier in trouble, so it's fine. Besides, I already posted to it. sorry 'bout that. -_-'))

The .hacker
~Sure...Lets go!~*Shiko smiled and turned into a wolf and ranoff his eyes the only visible feature other than the spot around his left eye.*

Wolfs'rainlover
"This way!" Ravin yelled and broke off to a sprint.She shot into the blizzardy weather and the painfull cold ripped at her.She shouted as loud as she could,but still it was lost to the roaring winds.

wolf_guardian
She turned into her wolf form also and began to follow after Shiko. The stars glistened in the sky above, making the night seem quite peaceful.

wolf_guardian
((They're still in the nice, warm place. And I think Kiba and Ravin are already there. ^^))

The .hacker
*Shiko ran faster his body still not visible he turned and slowed to a stop when he saw who was howling.*

The .hacker
Oh....(())

Wolfs'rainlover
((OH yeah...so what now? do they go find the others or what???? Im confused))

wolf_guardian
((sorry. I didn't make that clear either. -_-' *yells at self* <>WOULD YOU CALM DOWN ALREADY?!<> ))

The .hacker
((-_-))

Wolfs'rainlover
((Who to who??Sorry....Kiba to Ravin?))

wolf_guardian
((It was in this post))

Kiba felt himself being jerked by Ravin. He didn't say anything, just kept running. Coming to the three of them, he saw Hige lying there and Toboe sitting crossed-legged. Tsume sat off a ways with his arms crossed. Toboe noticed the two of them holding hands. <>Huh? What are you guys---<> He was cut off by Hige. <>See! What'd I tell ya? I knew they'd be fine.<> Tsume looked over and saw Ravin and Kiba and gave a sour look.

wolf_guardian
((Oh, I was talking to myself. Anything in double parentheses is out of character))

Wolfs'rainlover
"That's something you don't see everyday....." Ravin murmered.(A little Hige saying for ya)She glared back at Tsume.Then she looked at Kiba."This is well.....awkward....." she whispered to him.

The .hacker
((Im lost...))*Shiko came to a halt when he found more wolves.*~Kitai...Do you know them?~

Wolfs'rainlover
((BTW she was being sarcastic when she said "Thats something you dont see everyday".Because Tsume always gives sour looks))

Wolfs'rainlover
((Sorry guys.I gotta get off for ahwhile.Save the action for me!))

The .hacker
((K!!! I think...))

Wolfs'rainlover
((BTW,I will try to get back on tonight))

wolf_guardian
Kiba released his grip on Ravin's hand. Tsume gave a harsh stare at him and stood up. <>So, what's the plan? Are we gonna stay here or what?<>
Kiba glared back at him. <>Well, I don't see why not. We could stay here a while.<>
Tsume eyes narrowed. <>What about Paradise? I thought that's where this merry band of yours was going.<>
<>We are going to Paradise, but for now, we'll rest here. Why? Can't you handle it here?<>
<>You know, whenever you open your mouth it pisses me off!<>
<>That may be so, but whenever you open yours, you always seem to make a fool of yourself.<>
<>Why you little....<>
Hige just stared as the two of them spat at each other. But Toboe couldn't keep quiet. <>C'mon guys! Stop fighting! I know! Why don't we all just take a break for a while?<>
Hige's stomach began to rumble. He smiled. <>Or we could find some food?<>

Kitai came to a halt when she saw the other wolves. <>Looks like no one was in danger after all.<> She turned to Shiko. <>Uh, no. I don't know them.<> Her gaze fell upon Tsume. Her eyes widened, and her voice became harsh. <>Hey! I know you! Your the one who I bumped into a while ago.<> Her hair stood on end and without notice she changed into wolf form and lunged at him.

((sorry for being so long. writer's block. Oh, and I found an avatar you might like Ravin.))
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/wolf_guardian/kiba_tsume.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/wolf_guardian/Wolfs%20Rain%20Images/relax.jpg

wolf_guardian
((ok! See ya later! Oh, and here's some more avvies))

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/wolf_guardian/Wolfs%20Rain%20Images/kiba_no.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/wolf_guardian/Random%20Stuff/rain_wolf.gif

Wolfs'rainlover
((Did I mention that:KIBA IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!))

Ravin watched the two argue.She grabbed Kiba's arm."Stop it!" she said rather fiercely.Then she saw another she-wolf attack Tsume."Im getting sick of all this fighting!" she turned into a wolf and jumped at the other female.She knocked her over and pinned her.~Calm down!~ she thought to her.

Darth Chronus
he walked in on the fighting and he yelled *STOP!!!!* they stopped *we are all the same we need to band together

wolf_guardian
((Ok, people, I have some bad news. In order to stay on this board, there needs to be some rules. My mom checked out the site and found some of the other boards to be inappropriate. (I don't go to them, of course. that's sick and wrong.) She said there weren't any rules to the site, so we need some. I'll make you a list of what she would find acceptable, or else I can't come on anymore. And really, I don't want to have to leave. You guys are very good friends; the only people I really have to talk to. {except Meg over there. can't leave her out ^_^} I hope you guys are ok with these. Most of them don't even happen, but I'll put them anyway, just so my mom can see it's on the record.))

So here's a list of some rules:
1) No porn of any kind.
2) No sexual or graphic romantic talk or posting of any kind.
3) No out of character fighting, unless it's a reasonable argument.
4) No names that can be considered offending.
5) No cussing out of character.
6) No deliberately provoking another person.
7) And from now on, no swearing in posts unless you use ***. I know there really isn't any except for d*** or h***, but just so it's clear with everyone.

If you agree with them being in use on this thread, please say so in your post.
Thank you all for your time!
-wolf_guardian

wolf_guardian
Kitai stopped abruptly as the she-wolf pinned her. She didn't know what got into her, she just snapped. Looking at Tsume, she realized that he wasn't the wolf she had met so long ago on her travels. Pushing the wolf off of herself, the silver fae rose to her feet in human form. She looked at Tsume. <>Sorry about that....I didn't mean to attack....really.<> She then turned to the other female, letting out a sigh. <>I just keep running into other wolves.<> She smiled. <>It's nice to see another girl around though.<>

Tsume just gave her a harsh glare. He didn't say anything, but turned around and began to walk off. (he sure does that a lot. ^^) <>Idiots....<>

Hige sat there with nothing but a puzzled look on his face. He soon perked up at the other female wolf. He acted as if the fight hadn't even took place. His happy-go-lucky attitude got the best of him. <>I'm Hige. It sure is nice to meet you.<> He held the biggest smile on his visage.

Toboe turned towards Tsume. <>Tsume! Wait up!<> He ran after the grey wolf and began to follow him.

Kiba's expressionless look quickly turned to surprise as Ravin grabbed him. He stared into her concerned eyes and took a step forward. He didn't say anything, but looked off in the direction Tsume and Toboe were going.

Wolfs'rainlover
((Thats k.....can we post kissing though?))

Ravin turned human and smiled."Yeah...sure is.I kinda felt like I was the only girl in the universe! Nice to meet you!" she said kindly.She went back to Kiba.She saw him staring off after Toboe and Tsume."It feels like we are all beaking apart...." she whispered.Then,without complete control she hugged Kiba tightly."But I dont wanna be alone without friends!" she said.She felt tears sting her eyes but was comforted by Kiba's scent.

shadow12
(may i join)

wolf_guardian
((Sure ya can join! As long as it's ok with Ravin. And about the kissing.....I'm not sure. I'll have to get back to you on that one. But, do wolves kiss anyway?))

shadow12
Originally posted by wolf_guardian
((Sure ya can join! As long as it's ok with Ravin. And about the kissing.....I'm not sure. I'll have to get back to you on that one. But, do wolves kiss anyway?))
(i'm guessing so its a PG-13 site so i suppose so just nothing beond that i would imagine......)

wolf_guardian
((yeah, but my mom might kick me off if it's too, ya know, graphic.))

shadow12
(just keep it mild so to speak.... ok we're off subject)

wolf_guardian
Kitai turned her way towards Kiba, as Ravin walked over to him. Her face was calm and content, but it changed quickly as the fae hugged him. She gave an odd smile as she watched her. ^_^'

As Kiba stood there, he put his hands in his pockets. When he turned toward Ravin his eyes widened as he saw her come over and hug him. He froze--stunned. When she spoke with tear-filled eyes, his expression softened a bit, though still unsure of what to do. His tone held a comforting sound. <>Don't worry. I'm sure he'll come around. Remember, Tsume's probably got a lot on his mind, and all of us sometimes make him realize that. He's never had to face reality as much, I believe. Just let him go. He's bound to come back sooner or later.<>

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin nodded and whiped the tears from her eyes.She looked at Kiba fondly.He was a hero to her and without him she would have no hope."I know you're right." she replied.Ravin liked listening to Kiba's words of wisdom."Kiba I just want you to know this:Without you I would have no hope.Your dreams are mine.You keep me going when my paws/feet are aching to stop.Thanks Kiba.For all you've done and I want you to know I really appreciate it" she said still looking at him fondly.

wolf_guardian
The white wolf stared at her eyes that were filled with hope and determination. Her voice had a serious tone to it, and he gave a smile at her understanding. <>You say such words of perserverance. Thank you. Sometimes we need someone to remind us of how blessed we are.<> He gave a soft sigh. <>If we don't keep moving forward to that destination, we're bound to fall into fear. That's why....we have to keep down this difficult road we're on. Though the trials and tribulations may seem endless at times, we just have to remember that we are never alone.<> He gave a smile at Ravin. <>We just have to keep our faith alive. If that fire goes out, there will be nothing left.<>

Wolfs'rainlover
((Holy miss molly you know how to do this.....))

Ravin listened and couldnt help but smile."You're right." she said calmly.She gave him another hug and went over to sit down.She gave Kiba another fond look and layed down on the soft grass.She sighed and looked up at the moon.

wolf_guardian
((know how to do what?))

This time when Ravin hugged him he didn't tense up as much. He watched her walk off and lie down, and thought it best to follow. He made his way over to her and sat down beside the fae and followed her gaze to the sky. The moon shone brightly above. He closed his eyes, taking in the magnificent rays of the gigantic sphere. Kiba couldn't help but smile as the silence filled the atmosphere. All was at peace and in its right place.

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin felt herself start to drift off to sleep.Without knowing,she sleepily layed her head on Kiba's chest.She started sleeping peacefully and entered a flower scented dream world.

((To do what Kiba always does.....like you know how to control all the characters))

wolf_guardian
((Oh. Well thank you! Uh, he's sitting, but I'll just post that her head is resting on his shoulders. That ok? I have to go after this post.))

As her head softly hit his shoulder, Kiba turned his head and gave a smile. <>She must be exhausted. I'll just let her sleep.<> He moved a strand of hair that was in front of her face, and then gazed back up at the moon.

Wolfs'rainlover
((Oh whoops *blushes* OK see ya))

A hour later she woke up.She noticed her head on his shoulder and blushed."Whoops sorry" she blushed and looked at him.

wolf_guardian
As Ravin drifted off to sleep, Kitai stared at the two wolves. Thoughts filled her mind, ones of aspiration and curiosity. The fae couldn't help but wonder how someone could find so many good qualities in a person. She pondered what it would be like to have someone care about you that much, they would be there until the end. <>Must be nice....to have somebody like that....<> She gave a smile at them and walked off. <>Wonder if there's a pond or stream nearby.....<>

As Ravin woke up, Kiba changed into wolf form and turned his head to face her. His ears swerved back and forth, taking in each sound--familiar or unfamiliar. Since nothing seemed out of place, he rose to his feet and stared at her. <>It's all right.<> He swilveled his crown to the left, gazing off into the darkness. <>When they get back, we should go. There isn't any reason to stay here anymore.<> His head held high, ears pricked, and tail standing erect, Kiba's whole body held a dominent stance. His white fur glimmered beneath the moonlight, making him visible even through the blackness of the evening.

((Kitai means "hope,anticipation,or expectation" in Japanese. Just a little tad of information I thought I'd throw in.))

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin looked at him with wonder.He looked so strong and proud like that.She nodded.In the human form of Ravin stood her wolf form.~I'm ok with that~ she watched him for a minute and her fur gleamed also.The black stripes looked like pulsing black lines,which matched the night perfectly.Her paws and the tips of her ear's were the same.Her blue eyes glimmered and she looked for any sign of Tsume and Toboe returning.

((Thats cool ^^.Ravin means...well.....Ravin. Loll))

wolf_guardian
Off in the distance voices could be heard just barely. <>I was not!<> <>You were too, runt.<> It was Toboe and Hige with Tsume trudging behind. <>Yeah, well....<>
<>Come on. Admit it. You were scared and you know it.<>
<>Well....maybe a little....<>
<>Ha! See? What'd I tell ya?! This is the problem with taking city kids to the woods.<>
Toboe gave him a blank stare. <>But were not even in the woods.<>
Hige gave him a sly grin. <>I guess that makes it even better now, doesn't it?<>
The pup shrugged and gave a frown, but he didn't say anything.
<>Hige, just leave the kid alone, will ya?<> Tsume butted in. He couldn't stand all their pathetic blabbing.
<>Oh, fine. But you have to admit, it was hilarious.<>

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin sniffed and her ears perked.
she took off running and turned human.She grabbed Toboe and hugged him."THERE you are! God havent you been away long enough?" she smiled."Hey Hige and Tsume.Back I see" she gave them both and smile and put Toboe down.

wolf_guardian
((GAH!!! THE SINK ALMOST FLOODED!!!! I was running water on some chicken so if would unfreeze, and the plastic covered the drain and.......well, let's just leave it at that, shall we?))

Tsume just gave a blank stare as Ravin ran up to meet them. <>Yes, we're back....<> He said sarcastically.
Hige scratched his head and spoke with what seemed to be an annoyed voice. <>Yeah, well, if runt here hadn't run off, we would have gotten back here sooner....<>
<>Hey! It's not my fault!<>
<>Sure, say what you want, but you got so scared, I wouldn't have been suprised if you had ran the whole way back.<>
<>Hmph.<>

Wolfs'rainlover
((Uh oh......))

Ravin watched them with a look like this:-.-;.

"Ok ok! Enough already" she looked at them all.She sighed then started to speak."Kiba said we gotta go after you three buffoons get back.C'mon" she gestured over and began to walk away.She reached Kiba."The buffoons are back" she joked happily.

wolf_guardian
The two of them stopped suddenly at her words, and Tsume couldn't help but laugh at them. They reluctantly followed after her, still staring at each other.

Kiba gave an amusing smile and turned toward Ravin and changed into wolf form. <>Come on you guys. Let's get going.<> He launched off his haunches and sped off in front of them all.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>