Princess Peach and Shiek (Zelda),vs. Mary Jane and Black Cat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
CATFIGHT

grey fox
Team cat wins because of mary jane and black cat's raw sexuality which seduces sheik (i personly think she's bi I mean she acts like a guy when sheik so ya never no ?) and princess peach can barely fight on her own.

CorderaMitchell
I hear that lol.

Cosmic Cube
Peach will throw an onion at MJ and knock her unconcious. Zelda is one of the most powerful magic weilders in Hyrule. She has one third of the Tri-Force, a golden triangle that makes anyone who wields it omnipotent. Peach and Zelda win easily.

CorderaMitchell
what about black cat though?

Hoshi
sheik is also a skilled ninja who was trained by the sheika tribe , and peach is not so defensless as she looks like , she can destroy mary jane and then power up sheik

willRules
Originally posted by grey fox
Team cat wins because of mary jane and black cat's raw sexuality which seduces sheik (i personly think she's bi I mean she acts like a guy when sheik so ya never no ?) and princess peach can barely fight on her own.

willRules
I agree LOL!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.