any vampires here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tecknoyashi
if so shout i need 2 know u all

The .hacker
ME!

tecknoyashi
lol i know

tecknoyashi
also go 2 the KMC coven ok

carnival_junkie
that is all.
good day.

tecknoyashi
uh no theres more

carnival_junkie
more to what?

to a dumbass thread of vampires? heh....

yeaaaaaaaaaaah. sure, there's more.

cindy8219
I love anything to do with vampires. I just love Anne Rice.

tecknoyashi
maybe u should leave

tecknoyashi
oh i ment cj not u cindy

carnival_junkie
Originally posted by tecknoyashi
maybe u should leave

oh no. i'm being ordered around. what am i ever to do?

dont get me wrong. i love vampires. find them facinating.
i've read a shitload of Anne Rice books. I've read every Dracula book I can find. I've studied vampires. And if you cant tell from my sig... I like vampire anime.

Point is. Why start a thread asking if anyone is a creature that doesnt exist?

Oh well.

eggmayo
Originally posted by carnival_junkie
oh no. i'm being ordered around. what am i ever to do?

dont get me wrong. i love vampires. find them facinating.
i've read a shitload of Anne Rice books. I've read every Dracula book I can find. I've studied vampires. And if you cant tell from my sig... I like vampire anime.

Point is. Why start a thread asking if anyone is a creature that doesnt exist?

Oh well.
Good call.

carnival_junkie
Um.
Yeah, thanks.

Raven Guardia
the next person who opens another pointless vamp thread will get shot in the head pissed

carnival_junkie
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
the next person who opens another pointless vamp thread will get shot in the head pissed
THANK YOU.
Would you like a cookie, mah dear?

tecknoyashi
ok sorry cj its exsist in here ... also theres been a disease going around causing people to like blood and hate light

The .hacker
No respect...

carnival_junkie
ok sorry cj its exsist in here ... also theres been a disease going around causing people to like blood and hate light

Doesnt make them vampires.

Vampires are creatures that have DIED and now are UNDEAD. They drink blood, yes. But it's more than just... not liking light.

The inability to not go into sunlight has been around for centuries. It's called photosensitivity.

I still fail to see how the **** that validates the existance of vampires.

tecknoyashi
no i didnt say theres such thing the point of this thread was 2 see if outhere out there including me like them as well we all have dreams or wishes so let them be

carnival_junkie
no i didnt say theres such thing the point of this thread was 2 see if outhere out there including me like them as well we all have dreams or wishes so let them be

Okay, so yeah. Some people sometimes want to be vampires. I'll admit it'd be pretty nifty...

My point is that you didnt ask if anyone WISHED they were a vampire... You asked if anyone WAS a vampire...

I'm sorry, but you made yourself look like a dumbass.

eggmayo
From what you posted, and the thread title 'any vampires here', I would presume you were asking if there were any vampires here, on the KMC Forum.

carnival_junkie
They get so defensive, dont they eggmayo...

ps.
that's a nifty screenname.

Raven Guardia
yeah Tecknoyashi..do you realize how annoying these type of threads are? Raz already cleared a ton out dont give him more work. If you wanna talk Vampire stuff go to the coven. dont waste space trying to discuss a topic that has already been done erm

tecknoyashi
ok no one post in here then

carnival_junkie
I feel kind of bad for Raz. Having to delete all the crap that people post.

I hated being a forum moderator. It was a pain in the ass.

tecknoyashi
thanx Raven

Dark princess
hi

s|m
erm.. hi no expression

dante2
im a day vampie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.