wolverines brotoher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
whats logans brothers name

Blair Wind
isnt it like John or something? sorry i cant remember

munkiesarus
I don't believe he has a brother...

Origin didn't show a brother.

Hulk Power
Yeah I don't think he has a brother. But then again he doesn't remember anything of his past so he could have a brother maybe even a sister. But chances are his brother is dead because wolverine is really old himself. He's about 85 years old.

Blair Wind
He does have a brother that they show in the future...in one of the wolverine comics.....he's been keeping an eye on wolvie all these years and has basically the same powers and was also used by the weapon program......in origin how do you think the mother got those scars? he was already gone in that story though...but i cant remember the name...and wolvie is like 125 and he lives like another 300 years or something like that.....

Hulk Power
No way. Wolverine is 125? I thought he was about 80 to 90 years old. Where does it say that he's 125? I would like to see that myself.

munkiesarus
Well, the futures are always alternate realities of the X-Men. Never set futures...we never know what's gonna happen to our X-Men.

So I'm sure it was not in 616.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by Hulk Power
No way. Wolverine is 125? I thought he was about 80 to 90 years old. Where does it say that he's 125? I would like to see that myself.

Why's that so hard to believe?

Hulk Power
Then that means he was born in about 1880.

Crimson Phoenix
Well, he might have been true. Wolverine is over a hundred in normal 616 continuity

munkiesarus
Yup, I believe Origin did take place around 1880...

long pig
Dog is his brother, right?
His mom whored around with the hired help, so Dog would be his step brother.

munkiesarus
More like bastard brother...

Stepbrother would only apply if Logan/James' mom married the groundskeeper.

DarthLazious
I thought it was Logan

Marvelgeek
They talked about a brother in origin that died didnt they? And mommy had scars from his claws. Is that the same brother that was in Wolvewrine: The End but alive? Otherwise there would have been three male sons with the same powers in that family.

BENITO
Dogg or was his best friend can't remeber

Darth Halo
Hey dog was the brother and her first son that died was dog's brother and james is logan's son. I mean that is what I interpret. If you notice the mother has scars on her back that resemble wolvie's claw marks. and she says oh no not again. meaning she has had a mutant baby before. oh yeah wolvie is older than 85 he's like 200 or something

Darth Halo
I think dog is sabretooth I am not sure but in one of the original cartoons sabretooth mentions the name dog it was in a log cabin and wasn't sabretooth's nickname dog with the weapon x program?

long pig
Sabretooths dad called him dog a lot, well, called him a dog a lot.

Marvelgeek
Sabretooth remembers his dad? I wouldn't trust anything from the (original) weapon x teams old memories (well except origin), especially if it took place in a log cabin. I know darth halo talked about the cartoons wich u cant base facts on, but in the comics the log cabin are about memories that cannot be trusted (except for wolverine and silver fox spending a nice birthday there).

munkiesarus
Originally posted by long pig
Sabretooths dad called him dog a lot, well, called him a dog a lot.

Is that from Sabretooth's hazy memory? Cuz we don't know if that happened or if it was a Weapon X thing to make him hate humans or something. According to his probably altered past, Sabreooth was kept in the basement and treated like a dog. So maybe that's the only canon reference to dog and Sabretooth.

GGgrievous725
im not sure but sabretoothis some how related to em

PrimalScream
hi logans brother in the future shown in wolverine:the end is called john howlett.he is the brother that supposedly died just before origin started.

Mainstream
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
im not sure but sabretoothis some how related to em

I believe Wolvie and Tooth has half brothers...I think Wolvie mom his Tooth mom too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.