Anakin's father...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ob-one
Yes, I know... in Episode 1, Shmi states that Ani has no father... she can't explain it. Yet, later in the same epi, Qui-gon states that he believes that Anikin is the 'chosen one' of the prophecy... created by the midichilorians to bring balance to the force.

This would seem to indicate that Anikin has no father. However, in Episode 3, Palpatine shares this with Anikin...

Palpatine: "I thought not, its not a story the jedi would tell you. It's a sith legend. Darth Plagues was a dark lord of the sith so powerful and so wise he could use the force to influence the midichilorians to create........life."

And, moments later, he goes on to reveal that Darth Plagues' apprentice later killed him in his sleep.

The obvious implication in this bit of dialog is that Palp is the apprentice that off'ed Darth Plagues. The less obvious, but still clear implication - assuming that you hold to the belief that Ani is the chosen one and was created by the midichilorians in a way that was unexplainable by Shmi - is that Darth Plagues influenced the midichlorians to create... Anikin.

So, am I completely off the mark here? Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Just thought I'd throw this out to see if anyone caught this bit of subtlety... cool

astrofan428
There are many threads discussing this exact theory.

((The_Anomaly))
for the love of god, plagius is not anakins father...

astrofan428
The thread starter NEVER, I repeat NEVER returns to their thread.

DeVi| D0do
I believe the Sith created Anakin.

ooga booga

Robin Darkside
If Plageus influenced the midicorians to create ANakin.............ah forget it, this has been discussed to a point where I dont care anymore

ob-one
Originally posted by astrofan428
The thread starter NEVER, I repeat NEVER returns to their thread.

Sorry to prove you wrong, astrofan428... I did return.

And yes, I have seen similar posts, but I just found this board earlier today and, after doing a quick search (no, I didn't do an exhaustive one - otherwise I wouldn't have posted it), didn't see anything along those lines. So, for that, I'm sorry.

Thanks for replying, though... big grin

orkaz
bored of this argument now like, no disrespect m8, i posted the same thread not so long back!

astrofan428
Originally posted by ob-one
Sorry to prove you wrong, astrofan428... I did return.

And yes, I have seen similar posts, but I just found this board earlier today and, after doing a quick search (no, I didn't do an exhaustive one - otherwise I wouldn't have posted it), didn't see anything along those lines. So, for that, I'm sorry.

Thanks for replying, though... big grin

It is a fluke, you must be some statistical anomally. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.