Food

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
Where is your favorite place to eat out at???

Mines got to be Olive Garden!MMMmm

The Tired Hiker
I gave up eating back in 83. erm

Ken Kenobi
Del Taco, Panda Express, Jack In The Box, Dairy Queen, Papa John's, Ponderosa Steak House.

Did I cover all the food genre's?

Fionnuala
Mac Donalds no expression

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Del Taco, Panda Express, Jack In The Box, Dairy Queen, Papa John's, Ponderosa Steak House.

Did I cover all the food genre's?

Cannibalism? confused

WickedTexasMomA
Damn you,theres still a Dairy Queen where you live?! You suck,They closed down like three DQs around here.

Fionnuala
Dairy Queen...think I went there when I was on holiday in Florida...does it have hot dogs?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Damn you,theres still a Dairy Queen where you live?! You suck,They closed down like three DQs around here.

Yep. We still have em.

Vegas rocks. rock

sexylexy32
Um lets see...Wendy's and Arby's

WickedTexasMomA
They have everything...:droools: Chick tender basket with extra gravy was the best thing!!!! damn that made me want something to eat.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Where is your favorite place to eat out at???

Mines got to be Olive Garden!MMMmm Truthfully mine is a little cafe called Geneva...its gorgeous there..

WickedTexasMomA
In my home town where I grew up they had a steak house called Docs and they had the best food,them and The blue moon .They where both small but had alot of business.

Kagome2005
Papa Johns Chipotle Bennihana

WickedTexasMomA
Is papa Johns any good? I saw there spinage pizza and it looked pretty good but I hate ordering pizza from aplace i've never order from before.

cindy8219
McDonalds and Pizza hut.

Morning_Glory
fav places: Taco Shop, Olive Garden, & Chilis...

dark1365
DQ, the cheesecake cafe.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Kagome2005
Papa Johns Chipotle Bennihana

Ah, Chipotle. Home of the 1,600 calorie burrito. Your caloric intake for the entire day in one dish.

Rob Owns You
Subway, texas steakhouse, and a few other places

Fëanor
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Yep. We still have em.

Vegas rocks. rock do they still have a place there called...um....what's that fat guys name who keeps asking for a burger from popeye? wimpie? blimpie? something or other

macaroni grill, outbacks!!! for me

Piggle Humsy
Subway, Chiquitos, Old Orleans, Mamma Mia's, Frankie & Bennies, Nandos, T.G.I Fridays....

But I also love going to cosy little independant family run restaurants. big grin

WickedTexasMomA
mmm subway,expensive but what you get but gooood!

Rob Owns You
Subway is awsome even though what they say on the commercials isnt true. Theres more than 6 grams of fat in a subway sandwhich. But its still good though

Piggle Humsy
I love the fact you can have whatever filling made into a salad!
Great Idea! thumb up

Rob Owns You
Yeah thats awsome thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.