Lead in candy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
The Food And Drug Administration is cracking down on the makers of our candy. Apparently there are dangerous levels of lead in these candies. The focus is mainly on candies made in Mexico where they don't care what Americans eat. My advice to you is to be careful. Thank you for your time.

sexylexy32
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
The Food And Drug Administration is cracking down on the makers of our candy. Apparently there are dangerous levels of lead in these candies. The focus is mainly on candies made in Mexico where they don't care what Americans eat. My advice to you is to be careful. Thank you for your time.

Ughhh * spits out lead* Oh it came from my pencil. stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
Well fine, if no one cares then I'll just go and shove some lead down my throat, jerks!

cindy8219
i have a piece of lead stuck in my hand.

Fionnuala
Well fine, if no one cares then I'll just go and shove some lead down my throat, jerks! Can I help? eek!

The Tired Hiker
Oh sorry, sexylexy, I posted too late. embarrasment

Morning_Glory
what candy comes from mexico??

sexylexy32
Oh sorry, sexylexy, I posted too late. embarrasment

No prob smile

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
what candy comes from mexico??

There's all kinds. It usually is sold in those little markets in hispanic neighborhoods like Salinas, where I work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.