What sort of scum are we rearing now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
What sort of scum are we rearing now?

From the BBC

Quote:
Children quizzed over murder bid

A fifth child has been arrested by police in connection with the suspected attempted murder of a five-year-old boy who suffered neck injuries. West Yorkshire Police have confirmed a total of five children, all aged 11 or 12, have been arrested over the matter.

The boy, from the Chickenley area, was injured in woodland behind the Earlsheaton Medical Centre.

He was treated in hospital and discharged on Wednesday. Police are searching for two to three more people.

Two girls, aged 12 and 11, and two boys, also aged 12 and 11, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder. They are all in custody.

At a press conference on Wednesday afternoon Det Supt Andy Brennan of West Yorkshire Police said the five-year-old had "marks around his neck that could be consistent with ligature marks."

"The victim is a five year old child who has suffered some serious injuries which is why those arrested last night were arrested for attempted murder," he said.

"He's got a number of bruises to his body. He has marks around his neck which could be consistent with ligature marks - there are marks which cause me concern."

He said police were first contacted at 1800 BST on Tuesday by a member of the public, who had been approached by the victim, saying the boy had been seriously injured.

"Clearly, the boy was very distressed and he had obvious injuries," said Mr Brennan.

Items recovered

It is not clear if the boy had been abducted or not. Police said they are not ruling anything out at this stage.

The boy is being interviewed by specially trained officers and police confirmed a number of items had been recovered from the scene.

One of the children was arrested on Tuesday night and three were arrested in the early hours of Wednesday.

The fifth child, a 12-year-old boy, was taken in for questioning during the day on Wednesday.

I wonder how many 'experts' will say that these little gits had no idea what they were doing.

My already dwindling faith in human nature is rapidly dying out.

BlackC@t
Those ****en little b@stards!

It's the parents fault for raising a child this way. I wish I could hunt down those little kids and kick their asses!

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by BlackC@t

It's the parents fault for raising a child this way. I wish I could hunt down those little kids and kick their asses!

Yeah cuz thats going to help....moron. Yes it is the parents fault...they need to punish them not some moron on a forum.

bilb
I is indeed a sad state of affairs when stories such as these do not surprise me......

PVS
nothing a bullet cant cure

debbiejo
Where are their PARENTS!!!

Cinemaddiction
They probably killed them too. Sadistic little tykes!

BlackC@t
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
Yeah cuz thats going to help....moron. Yes it is the parents fault...they need to punish them not some moron on a forum.

Newbies suck! sly

Darth Revan
Hardy-har-har...

BadKitty
it does seem to be getting out control...here in the states a 7 year old just beat his baby sister to death.http://www.turnto10.com/news/4558178/detail.html

why does this sort of thing seem on the rise?

Bishop X
My God... sad

MildPossession
I'm just waiting for a movie they are going to blame...

DarkCrawler
If I would have the change, I would hunt down those kids and their parents and beat them into submission.

DeRFmAn
Newbies suck! sly

ignorant morons suck and next time comeback with something better little one.

ESP07
God damn...........Marliyn Manson strikes again........

eggmayo
One of the kids in the five year old case has been charged with attempted murder, others have been let off.

Curl_Up&Dye

if i had kids that acted like that id kick my own ass

eggmayo
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
They probably killed them too. Sadistic little tykes!
laughing For some reason this just made me laugh. Do i detect sarcasm?

whirlysplat
Its not always the parents fault, peer behaviour is a major factor in youth stupidity.

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
if i had kids that acted like that id kick my own ass

Yes but seeing as how you took that stance I doubt you would let them get that bad.

Curl_Up&Dye
Yes but seeing as how you took that stance I doubt you would let them get that bad.

exactly. im actually not a fan of physical discipline with children, however. Kids are impressionable, and they learn from what they were taught, so if you raise them in a household that uses violence as a means of behavioral control, then violence and fear is all they will ever know. I have very traditional irish parents, so I grew up with that (the oldest of 4), and to be quite honest, I openly disagree with their means of discipline.
Obviously, if these kids are openly harming other children, then chances are they grew up with violence, or an otherwise bad example to follow. Violence and abuse occur in a cycle, no matter what the situation.

Not to get all Dr Phil on everyone. But you cant sit kids in front of the tv all day and expect them to have a realistic perspective on life. they need to get out, get some exercise, interact with other kids, and come home covered in mud to fully develop a clear cut sense of reality, and what is right and wrong.....something the tv just cant teach. I'm not by any means blaming tv for the actions of these kids, however, I blame the parents entirely. Something in the 11 or 12 years of upbringing had to have gone awful awry for these kids to think nothing of murdering another child.

but somehow...just maybe... the uncontrollable homicidal urges of my children escape my attention, I have a backup plan. kick my own ass.

botankus

Then they'd write a news article about you and the problem with late-teen child-rearing. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.