mace bein bald!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

orkaz
wudnt he of luked so much cooler with an afro:P:P haha sorry just a poor attempt to get this thread going!!!!

astrofan428
OH MY GOD eek!

orkaz
haha!

Darth_Sidious01
Sidious would have chopped it off like Chris Kattan did to Undercover Brother lol
Mace: You mess wit da Fro...You got-ta go!

Morning_Glory
he would have looked cool as his "Pulp Fiction" chacter in the jedi robes...
but I think in real life he is bald on top... anyways...

Darth_Sidious01
^ yeah he's always keeping it bald nowadays

orkaz
he'd look soo cool tough would'nt he! imagine his getting electricuted and his afro starts to sizzle!big grin

Darth_Sidious01
Originally posted by orkaz
he'd look soo cool tough would'nt he! imagine his getting electricuted and his afro starts to sizzle!big grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

((The_Anomaly))
LOL! afro sizzle thing was funny...

but seriously, this is a pointless thread...

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Darth_Sidious01
Sidious would have chopped it off like Chris Kattan did to Undercover Brother lol
Mace: You mess wit da Fro...You got-ta go! Nah, it would be cooler if when he is getting hit with lighting you see it melting down. stick out tongue

moonwalker741
say what again palpatine
do they speak english in what?

Robin Darkside
Hey if they got Obiwan with a mullet, then why not a fro

green dude
In SW Obi-wan changes hair style three times same with Ani everyone eles except Palps know as Sidious the Hidious lol don't stick out tongue they should have more hairstyles Maces hairstyle like basket ball players.

SW basket ball ? lol that would be hillarious laughing

orkaz
haha this is sum funny s**t rite here like

vader519
Who do you think Mace is, Undercover Brother. Mace looks awesome bald.

green dude
all he needs is a hat some baggy pants then he can rap with his hairstyle Yo YO Yoda lol Yo ani lot my hand i am dead now one with the force yall laughing

JediMasterRetro
I think he had an acident with a reactor or something so his afro grwoing powers are gone Shamone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.