Batman+Wolverine Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black robb
yeah that's right,try to argue this one b*tches...

colossus17
there is nothing to argue.....sups takes it......and i am no one's ***** bub

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
there is nothing to argue.....sups takes it...... WHAT?
BATMAN COULD THROW A HOMING KRYPTONITE BATARANG AT HIM AND WOLVIE COULD CUT HIM IN HALF!!! WOLVIE AND BATMAN ARE UNBEATABLE!!! WOO-HAH!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Crimson Phoenix
wolvie is by no means unbeatable. He's just durable

colossus17
he meant it as a joke......

black robb
he meant it as a joke...... NO I WASNT WOLVERINE IS THE GREATEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

even though he got beat by a blonde guy with a shield

jinzin
when robb? are you again reffering to the captain america wolverine fights you never read?

colossus17
laughing out loud

black robb
Originally posted by jinzin
when robb? are you again reffering to the captain america wolverine fights you never read? oh for the love of god....LET IT GO!

jinzin
NEVER!!!!!!.....................I............................................WILL NEVER STOP.................................UNTIL I GET THE ANSWERS THAT I CRAVE........................shifty

laughing out loud

by the way.....that wasn't a yes or a no......

black robb
NEVER!!!!!!.....................I............................................WILL NEVER STOP.................................UNTIL I GET THE ANSWERS THAT I CRAVE........................shifty

laughing out loud

by the way.....that wasn't a yes or a no...... ok i actually read that Captain America comic here is a picture...

jinzin
so that would be a no......laughing out loud you goofy bastard....did it take all of your braincells to make that? or did your mommy help you?

black robb
so that would be a no......laughing out loud you goofy bastard....did it take all of your braincells to make that? or did your mommy help you? no your mom helped me...in more ways than one

jinzin
well we could hardly expect you to put on your depends by yourself now could we?

black robb
well we could hardly expect you to put on your depends by yourself now could we? i dont know why but i am actually enjoying talking to an a**hole like you....and by the way,good one p*ssy

jinzin
well I am what I eat......okay i'm done.....i don't want to get into another one of these with you, and for what it's worth....I apologize......please lets just call a truce.....my point was that you are still drawing conclusions to events you have never seen......unless this is otherwise and you can prove it....there is no need to be so hostile about something so trivial....you either read the books or you did not....considering your steller response I assume not......

black robb
well I am what I eat......okay i'm done.....i don't want to get into another one of these with you, and for what it's worth....I apologize......please lets just call a truce.....my point was that you are still drawing conclusions to events you have never seen......unless this is otherwise and you can prove it....there is no need to be so hostile about something so trivial....you either read the books or you did not....considering your steller response I assume not...... f*ck no i'm enjoying this too much.i dont give a crap whether or not you think i know stuff about comics or not so if you wanna diss me,go ahead i really dont care. Besides,it makes it more interesting

colossus17
chill man.u dont want me to get involved........

Superherovandal
Get back on topic guys.

black robb
jinzin.....if somethin happenes......i got ur back man,...... shut up chump,i'll whoop both ya

black robb
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Get back on topic guys. to be honest this was a joke thread so i could care less whether or not we get back on topic

Superherovandal
GET BACK ON TOPIC NOW!! PLEEAASE angel

colossus17
yeah u r the joke.......

Creshosk
Wolverine and batman fuse together forming darkclaw. They then throw their skeleton at superman with an unerring accuracy.

Does darkclaw have those reality altering cosmic farts wolverine had in order to merge in the first place?

I was on topic: This is a joke thread so I made a bad joke

black robb
Originally posted by Superherovandal
GET BACK ON TOPIC NOW!! PLEEAASE angel well since you asked so nicely....there really isnt any logical way that Bats+Wolvie could take out Supes.Spiderman was able to send Wolverine flying with one good punch so Superman should be able to punch him into the moon.And Batman,i mean,come on....

jinzin
if they had prep they could easily do so....without prep...they're both gonners....

black robb
yeah u r the joke....... hey dont call Superherovandal a joke big grin

colossus17
ok..... What the f**k?

jinzin
ummmm .................yeah.............what he said confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.