What do you think the funniest part was?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkperson
There were barely any....

Except for when Yoda walks in and uses the Force to knock the gaurds into the wall smokin'

astrofan428
Obi jumping down behind GG and tricking his bodyguards.

cal31
They were all basically with either Obi Wan or R2. Obi Wan's line "Sith Lords are our speciality," and "That one on Cato Neiomodia doesn't, doesn't count" were great, and also when R2 uses his parascope when buried under all those battle droids and when he is trying to muffle Obi Wan's voice on the comlink. Also when Yoda hitches a ride on Chewy's back.

green dude
Umm Yoda killin the troopers and going on chewbabacs back that was kinda funa.

And him and Sidious the hidious fighting Obi-wan and him should have teamed up and kill em both then the force would be balanced that would be quicker.

Or they just kill Palps and Anikann would come crawling back literally lol laughing

HAROLD
Yoda force-pushing Sidious' guards.

Darth Bong
"No, No, No you will die! smokin'

Darth Zhin
SuperBattle Droid kicking R2 big grin

Bombadil
When Yoda force pushed Palpy into his chair big grin

DeVi| D0do
When Padme said "Lost?" with that look on her face.

HAHAHA laughing

BAILY
When Yoda says "General Gweevous" and also when Yoda gets shot at in the beginning of the Battle of Kashyyyk

eternalsunshine
When Darth Vader spread his arms and yelled "Nooooo."

((The_Anomaly))
all that stuff at the beginning with R2, the Comm link thing with the super battle droids, and when R2 uses oil and squirts it everywhere and then uses his thrusters to light them on fire...

all that stuff was hilarious...

LandoSpeeder2
Yur mom! no expression stick out tongue

green dude
This one had more funny than others this one rocked big grin

Robin Darkside
When Bail Organa told Captain Antilles to have C3P0 to have his memory erased.
Also, totally explained why 3P0 doesn"t know he was working at the same place he was in EP IV.

darthhova
when obi wan put his hand over his mouth and said about the younglings.

DeVi| D0do
When Obi-Wan cut off all of Anakin's remaining limbs... Haha, that was funny!

Oh, and remember when Ki-Adi-Mundi's troops turned on him and started shooting him? Hahaha, hilarious!

And what about when Obi-Wan and Anakin start fighting each other with their lightsaber? Hahahaha!

Hahaha... good times...

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
When Obi-Wan cut off all of Anakin's remaining limbs... Haha, that was funny!

Oh, and remember when Ki-Adi-Mundi's troops turned on him and started shooting him? Hahaha, hilarious!

And what about when Obi-Wan and Anakin start fighting each other with their lightsaber? Hahahaha!

Hahaha... good times...

that wasn't funny??

Wickerman
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
that wasn't funny??

He's being sarcastic. I found pretty much all the beginning with R2 funny, with the droids and the elevator and such.

~wickerman~

Gollum1956
When the youngling says "theirs too many of them"

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by Wickerman
He's being sarcastic. I found pretty much all the beginning with R2 funny, with the droids and the elevator and such.

~wickerman~

yeah I know, just being a bug too dodo.
Sarcasm occurs at a discreation

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by Darth Zhin
SuperBattle Droid kicking R2 big grin I like this one too laughing out loud

And is so funny the part, where the Emperor was hanging in the Senate laughing, then for a moment he was scared to fall and then again starts to laugh.

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by cal31
They were all basically with either Obi Wan or R2. Obi Wan's line "Sith Lords are our speciality," and "That one on Cato Neiomodia doesn't, doesn't count" were great, and also when R2 uses his parascope when buried under all those battle droids and when he is trying to muffle Obi Wan's voice on the comlink. Also when Yoda hitches a ride on Chewy's back.

YES YES YES

Bowlin4Mustafar
Yeah but in reflection, one comedy gold moment came when Bail Organa confronts the clone troopers in front of the jedi temple, they tell him 'its time for you to leave" (while pointing a blaster at him).......Bails response; "So it is......"

Ice cold and priceless.

Also Palpatines "My little green friend" comment to yoda got me laughing.

jedijunky1138
When R2 shocks the hand of that SBD, the SBD jerks his hand back and says OUCH! FUNNY!

JediMasterRetro
I say the first bit when Obi Wan and Anakin are resuiing Palps and then of course Obi Wan when he reaches General Grevious and his ljust like hi I forget the exact line but that was funny after that aaprt fromt he C3P0 bit at the end it was to dark to have das comeday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.