Chasing a Streaking Couple - WOW !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
I was at work and someone complained that they could not sleep cause of a lot of noise in the Hotel. So off I went to investigate and quell the rowdy people. detective
As i patrolled, i heard voices in the elevators. So i had to stay following the lift to the floor, but when i got to the floor No Luck they vanished.
Then i heard the giggles in the fire escape, and i saw 2 silhoettes running up again. So there I was chasing the mystery inconsiderate figures, alone at night. The chase led me up to the pool deck and as soon as i opned the door.....

detective

sly.....

no expression.....

shocking.....surprise

THERE WERE 2 NORWEGIAN GIRLS STREAKING OUT OF THEIR BATH ROBES wink1 winkiss drool

cry
I had to tell them off ; Do I go to hell for that ?

Dr. Strangelove
Yes, yes you dosad . That's like every straight guy's fantasy!droolio

Killer_Dennis
drool eek!

GCG
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Why did you ?. That's like every straight guy's fantasy!droolio

Firstly, I told them off in a nice way

Secondly i was up to my neck with ****ing complaints

Thirdly, I was on my own and cannot leave anywhere unattended

Fourthly, i was scared i would get stripped butt naked and had them running off with my clothes

or

Fifthly, I was scared they would have shoved me in the pool with my clothes

Sixthly, I dont know if they will be joined by their husbands/boyfriends and that would be rather out of order catching me in an act.

Sevently, I could get fired

ARE THOSE ENOUGH REASONS ?

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by GCG
Firstly, I told them off in a nice way

Secondly i was up to my neck with ****ing complaints

Thirdly, I was on my own and cannot leave anywhere unattended

Fourthly, i was scared i would get stripped butt naked and had them running off with my clothes

or

Fifthly, I was scared they would have shoved me in the pool with my clothes

Sixthly, I dont know if they will be joined by their husbands/boyfriends and that would be rather out of order catching me in an act.

Sevently, I could get fired

ARE THOSE ENOUGH REASONS ? Wow...

GCG
Oh yeah ;

Eightly, they could have had a hidden camera and post the vid on the internet or Real TV

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by GCG
Oh yeah ;

Eightly, they could have had a hidden camera and post the vid on the internet or Real TV It would be funny to see..Detective GCG in: Chasing a Streaking Couple! laughing out loud

Fellatio
and you let all that stop you?

CHICKEN!!

Only joking hun stick out tongue

GCG
Missed Opportunity or Wise Decision ; im undecided

Fellatio
Missed opportunity. you can always get another job but I know those norwegian lasses are like... droolio

GCG
I too know what scandanavians are like........but i also know what women are like

women have the power to take you up to the celestial heavens.....but at times they can make you a floor cloth

Imaginary
We're multitalented like that diva

The Biker Scout
this thread is dumb

The Tired Hiker
That type of stuff happens to me all the time, only I get fired for banging the Norwegian girls. Okay, not.

eggmayo
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
That type of stuff happens to me all the time, only I get fired for banging the Norwegian girls. Okay, not.
You got fired for banging the Norwegian flag pole, didn't you?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by eggmayo
You got fired for banging the Norwegian flag pole, didn't you? yeah smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.