Marka Ragnos vs Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abominus
interesting squirmish between these two. and to my knowledge i don't think it has ever been done.

what do some of you think, as to whom would be the victor and care to share why big grin

Darth L. Dipsit
Excellent! My vote lies with Ragnos (but you knew that, didn't you?).

Darth Abominus
yub! just as you knew mine!

Fishy
Ragnos

Kun-ni Habeo
revan

Gryn Jabar
Does Revan get his uber army?

Fishy
No...

Darth Mantis
Marka Ragnos, there is no need for an explanation...

Darth_Frobo
An explenation would be nice though I know about marka ragnos but I also wrote this uber long post giving reasons why revan is more powerful than NJO luke, alot of those reasons would apply here, if you want to see go look through that thread because I'm not going to waste another 20 minutes of my life writing why one star wars ccharacter would beat another in a fight that never takes place.

Darth Plagues
Marka Ragnos

Darth_Frobo
you always have to contradict me don't you plagues lol

Darth Abominus
i say marka ragnos as well

Darth_Frobo
I feel so alone cmon biased revan fanboys where are you when i need you.

Darth Abominus
you have one revan fanboy with you ;p

HimoKun
Ragnos takes this one. And we only have Mace fanboys, Maul fanboys, Luke fanboys, and Anakin fanboys here.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
An explenation would be nice though I know about marka ragnos but I also wrote this uber long post giving reasons why revan is more powerful than NJO luke, alot of those reasons would apply here, if you want to see go look through that thread because I'm not going to waste another 20 minutes of my life writing why one star wars ccharacter would beat another in a fight that never takes place.

I think Revan would win most fights, I think Revan is amazing incredibly powerful and smart. But he is no Ragnos... Nobody is. Sorry but I just can not see Revan win this.

Darth_Frobo
I don't know much about Ragnos other then he started the sith and his apprentice could make the stars go supernova so until i know more i can't make a fair assesment, though it will probably end up being ragnos.

Darth Abominus
don't think he started the sith, there were other dark lords of the sith before him. i believe he took that mantle by defeating simus who was a dark lord of the sith.

Fishy
No he didn't start the Sith, and there is very little known about him.. Except for the fact that he made the Sith race go into civil war to make them concentrate on him instead of the Republic... He was a half blood and hated, yet still even though he had two incredibly powerful apprentices... And I do mean incredibly powerful one's he never ever died because of them...

Wars were fought he was hated because he wasn't a complete sith and still he survived and died a natural dead... I know it says nothing concrete about his power, except for the fact that had to have been incredible because he was never killed...

Lord Caltor
but we dont know how revan was killed....

Fishy
No we don't, we know very little about Revan... More then Ragnos but still very little about anything beyond his mid twenty's early 30's or so...

We know a shit load about Ragnos his apprentices and how powerful those guys were, and seeing as they refused to attack Ragnos we know Ragnos was more powerful... A lot more powerful. Ragnos would IMO win this

Darth_Otaku
Or they were loyal to there master...

Fishy
No Sith is loyal to their Master, especially not when that msater is a half blood that everybody hates

Darth_Otaku
Alrighty then...

Darth Abominus
yub, not much loyalty amongst the sith, even among other sith.... for example malak betraying revan, sidious turning on his master. i remember malak telling revan that revan taught him that it was the way of the sith, for an apprentice to try to take the mantle from his her master if he or she thinks he or she can.

Darth_Otaku
My blunt attacking my stuff...

Fishy
Yeah thats the way of the Sith strongest must rule no question about it... Nobody was stronger then Ragnos otherwise they would have ruled

Darth_Otaku
If the dark side means pot attacking coke i'm staying lightside!

Bobafetty
Darth Revan would own this punk

Kun-ni Habeo
Hell yeah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.