Vale Tudo, MMA, UFC, etc....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJ Velocity
I was just wondering what everyone's views were on the UFC and other vale tudo events. The UFC will be holding an event at the Royal Albert Hall and its getting VERY mixed feelings because of bad press, What do you guys think about it?

mechmoggy
Hey DJ!! Its been a while, how are you chap?

Vale Tudo, thats that crazy real fighting stuff ain't it? Doesn't bother me as long as I'm not involved, I have a serious aversion to all pain. If you like kick boxing DJ (just read the sports thread) then go check out the MPEG of the kick boxer at fhm.co.uk "house of horrors" section. It turned my stomach. sad

DJ Velocity
Hey mech.

I'm sound, how about you? I don't really come into the GDF often, I tend to stick to the AOTC forum.

Is that kickboxing mpeg where that guy breaks is shin in half and then falls on it? In slow-mo too?

I am fighting next year up in Scotland (hopefully) and my Mam & Dad are worried, they fell for the whole "human cockfighting" thing. It really isn't that bad...if you like fighting!!!

mechmoggy
I'm kewl too.

Yeah, thats the one. Scared the bejesus outta me. sad

Just you be careful, who'd look after Darth Mac if the unthinkable happened?

ToMacco
What's up DJ?

DJ Velocity
Hey ToM

I'll be alright though mech, thanks for the concern.

Don't worry about Mac, he's a big lad now. 8 months old and he is nearly 4 stone (54lbs).

finti
hmm and eating small frenchmen for breakfast

mechmoggy
Aaaah small Frenchmen, the backbone staple food for all growing kids. big grin

TeCk-IcE
MMM...I love the smell of frenchmen in the morning.

smokin'

yerssot
and I smell Frenchmen in the morning!

ToMacco
Huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.