i hate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ashly
ashlee simpson puke that wannabe

haters
complaners
horny freaks

Demarthl
you also hate posting in threads that arent yours no expression

Darth Revan
ASHLEE SIMPSON SUCKS PENIS no expression

Sorry, they made me stop saying that in the Simple Plan thread embarrasment

Rob Owns You
Ashley Simpson makes me want to rip my eardrums out

Ken Kenobi
All these so called wannabe female punk rockers suxorz.

I'm talking about you Avril, and you Ashlee.

The Tired Hiker
I hate running out of toilet paper. erm

Tela
I'm a wanna be punk rocker cry You'r mean kenobi

Pandemoniac
Relax people, the good thing bout ms. Simpson and 'musicians' alike her is that they only approach you on a CD or in a videoclip (and some other formats) and devices playing those have a OFF switch!
So it remains your own choice to listen to them and therefor your own choice to get irritated. Why not ignore all petty crap in the world such as bad music and focus your energy on the good things in life?

The Biker Scout
Yeah Ashlee is annoying

digipus
yes ... right ... hate everything and make this world a better place by killing everything you hate ...

and then drown in your own hatred

Clovie
*is happy not to know that person* happy

Anna85
hate her too

digipus
Originally posted by Anna85
hate her too

kill her ... burn her ... and then dance on her ashes ... thumb down

this thread suxxxxxxx

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by digipus
yes ... right ... hate everything and make this world a better place by killing everything you hate ...

and then drown in your own hatred

That's just my point, hoping your being sarcastic off course.
Humans differ greatly in taste and expressions, and alot of those will not appeal to others. This can not be changed, so it is up to yourself to have the wisdom to ignore those who seem annoying (unless they break in to your house, give em the chainsaw), but all irritation that can be avoided by just not paying attention to it, is actually not irritating at all, because you have a choice.
Why keep looking at a Ashlee Simpson clip and going all 'Aaarg, she's such an arrogant **** and she can't sing and blablabla' while you could just turn off the TV and do something else?
Getting irritated by anybody who can be banished from your life with just a flick of a switch is a pure waste of time.

Gisele
You guys are just jealous

Pandemoniac
Of what? My girlfriend has way more sexappeal than Ashlee, and my cat can sing better then her, so I got all her 'talents' countered under one roof.

Storm
Indifference is the strongest.

Anna85
Originally posted by digipus
kill her ... burn her ... and then dance on her ashes ... thumb down

this thread suxxxxxxx
u like her, don't u? stick out tongue

Anna85
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Of what? My girlfriend has way more sexappeal than Ashlee, and my cat can sing better then her, so I got all her 'talents' countered under one roof.
laughing out loud
that's funny cool

digipus
Originally posted by Anna85
u like her, don't u? stick out tongue

I actually don't even know who that is ...

but I don't appreciate neither respect people who 'hate' everything, bash or puke down on other people ... no matter what.

If you don't like something, then avoid it ... why wasting energy to ***** around about everything?

Ken Kenobi
I hate everything about you, why do I love you?

Darth Revan
Personally, I hate that song more than a lot of things erm

Anna85
no expression

s|m
erm.. who's Ashlee? confused embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.