Juggernaut Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Juggernaut

VS

Silver Surfer

Cosmic Cube
Telepathy.

long pig
So far I've only seen Surfer use passive telepathy, as to communicate while in space.

I don't think they'd do anything to each other.
Their durability and strength are arguably the same.....but SS ain't gettin close enough to be touched by no Jugs.

non fight.

leonidas
i've wondered about this one in the past. could the power cosmic overcome cyttorak's shields? doubtful, since even mjollnir couldn't. because the shield is magical, ss couldn't drain it, or alter juggs armor to remake his helmet into paste. i don't see HOW ss could win this fight. course, i don't see how he could lose it either - he could clearly evade juggs forever. if he DID decide to make a go of taking him out, and got close enough, juggs might tag him a couple times, but that wouldn't be enough. only way for juggs to win - ss expends all his power in one massive attempt to ko juggs and fails to do so. juggs, battered, smoldering, comes out of the wreckage and crushes a very depleted ss. make for a cool looking page. maybe swanky can draw a picture of it . . .

FieryBalrog
or he could just destroy the planet Juggs is on, leaving him floating around in space.

K3VIL
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
or he could just destroy the planet Juggs is on, leaving him floating around in space.
And you call that a victory?

Mider
Juggs has treated Thor like a nobody and SS has trouble with Thor what makes you think He would have trouble with SS.

norrin radd
thor has trouble with hulk, have you ever seen a battle between SS and hulk?

juggernaut74
Surfer usually manipulates Hulks radiation to win. He dont beat him down physically.

That strategy wont work on Juggernaut.

norrin radd

whirlysplat

Wynndar
las time Hulk nd surfer fought Surfer got smashed on...neway...I still go with Surfer; Jugs was beat by the very versatile Nimrod. Place that same strategy in the hands of a cosmic and Jugs is goin down. But it wouldnt really make sense for Surfer to beat jugs by just trying to blast or pummel him unconscious.

norrin radd

juggernaut74
Being this thread is about Juggy does anybody have any idea when he is coming back from that other dimension or whatever it is?

Wynndar
I have no idea about Jugs coming back. Hulk beat surfer because Surfer tried to absorb radiation off Hulk and revert him back to Banner. However Hulk and Banner were separated after Hulk's fight with Onslaught and couldnt revert back. So Hulk just stomped on him for a while...I dont know how they resolved it though, I think Hulk jus leaped away.

kgkg
Silver Surfer will do what War Hulk did to jugs.

long pig
Negate his magic by using more powerful magic? i.e celestial?

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Negate his magic by using more powerful magic? i.e celestial?
no just blast him with power comic

If Hulk's (savange) can send him packing an angry SS will send him flying around the Globe.

One thing is for Sure SS can't really Hurt Jugs

but he will win

Speed , Powers , Abilities all in favor of SS

Jugs - dura

Dizzle
Originally posted by Wynndar
I have no idea about Jugs coming back. Hulk beat surfer because Surfer tried to absorb radiation off Hulk and revert him back to Banner. However Hulk and Banner were separated after Hulk's fight with Onslaught and couldnt revert back. So Hulk just stomped on him for a while...I dont know how they resolved it though, I think Hulk jus leaped away.

Hulk pulled a ground pound while Surfer kinda stared blankly cuz he was surprised that Hulk didn't turn into Banner, then Hulk leaped away. Not actually a fight, more of a "kick him in the balls and run".

kgkg
Originally posted by Dizzle
Hulk pulled a ground pound while Surfer kinda stared blankly cuz he was surprised that Hulk didn't turn into Banner, then Hulk leaped away. Not actually a fight, more of a "kick him in the balls and run".
not only that did you see SS getting angry?

Cosmic Fumes? nada

Hulk got owned by a calm SS , in another fight SS with simple Cosmic blast sending Hulk packing.

If SS uses his full power hmmmmmmmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.