What's with all this love and crap?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
Seriously, all this mush and stuff. "Oh Spidergirl! *Kissy-Kissy!*" "Mesha Mesha Mesha! *Slurp!*" "Morbid4Daniel is morbid for daniel hurrhurrhurr!" BLAH! YOU SICKEN ME! >_<

Where is the hate? The anger? The fear? The anguish that comes from being on a forum? There's liberals here, do your job and raise the blood preassure of individuals! I'm not use to all this lovey-dovey! Kill and destroy one another you fools!

Morning_Glory
i hate you furious

BloodBird
someone doesn't have a GF LoL sly

Mist
Originally posted by Big Evil
BLAH! YOU SICKEN ME! >_<

someone hasnt got any in a while roll eyes (sarcastic)

Piggle Humsy
Ooh nice space there mist! eek!

Morning_Glory
no expression

BloodBird
Originally posted by Mist
^
|
|

hysterical

chelsea17
I always told you all that guys PMS too...but no, don't believe Chelsea...

Morning_Glory
^ I believe you

Big Evil
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i hate you furious
http://media.gamespy.com/columns/image/article/550/550110/the-top-10-unannounced-star-wars-games-and-guides--20040921033110332.jpg
Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon - strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the Dark Side will be complete!

BloodBird
THE ARROW WAS TO POINT AT MIST GODAMNIT THE JOKE IS RUINED

GuitarBunny

laughing out loud

chelsea17
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
^ I believe you

Ok...cool

Bun Bun
f**ken crack head (big evil)

Morning_Glory
uh huh eat

BloodBird
cry My hilarious joke..... cry

Imaginary

Stop copying me! mad

Clovie
Seriously, all this mush and stuff. "Oh Spidergirl! *Kissy-Kissy!*" "Mesha Mesha Mesha! *Slurp!*" "Morbid4Daniel is morbid for daniel hurrhurrhurr!" BLAH! YOU SICKEN ME! >_<

Where is the hate? The anger? The fear? The anguish that comes from being on a forum? There's liberals here, do your job and raise the blood preassure of individuals! I'm not use to all this lovey-dovey! Kill and destroy one another you fools! blink

have fun thumb up

Neo_Version 7

Where is the hate? The anger? The fear? The anguish that comes from being on a forum? There's liberals here, do your job and raise the blood preassure of individuals! I'm not use to all this lovey-dovey! Kill and destroy one another you fools!

i concur! mad

Storm
*Slips tongue inside Fire' s mouth, gives him a slow, deep kiss, playfully nipping with my teeth... lips gliding, slipping and sliding over his.* passion

Morbid4Daniel
"Morbid4Daniel is morbid for daniel hurrhurrhurr!" BLAH! YOU SICKEN ME! >_<

You're a retard laughing out loud Im sorry I have someone worth giving my life over. roll eyes (sarcastic) You probably havent so much as received a kiss from your mother.

Kosta
I agree, too much mushyness and a lack of murder evil face stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
*Slashes Kosta up into little pieces* That better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.