Why are Siths afraid of Yoda?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

green dude
Why are Siths afraid of Yoda? Hes small little old green guy with a green light saber he's 900 not very scary till he uses force to kick butt stick out tongue

But why do Dokoo and Palps run away ? what's your oppions on this why do they run ?

Mist
laughing out loud

i dont get it no expression

DeVi| D0do
They both know Yoda can kick arse. Dooku was trained by Yoda, he has first hand experience. Dooku knew he was getting his arse whipped which is why he ran. Palpatine ran because he also knew Yoda was powerful... why do something when someone else can do it for you? He would have gotten the Clones to do his dirty work.

Ulic Qel Droma
run away live to fight another day cool

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by green dude
Why are Siths afraid of Yoda? Hes small little old green guy with a green light saber he's 900 not very scary till he uses force to kick butt stick out tongue

But why do Dokoo and Palps run away ? what's your oppions on this why do they run ?

They run cause they need to go to the bathroom

chilled monkey
They ran because Yoda is really powerful and they were afraid of him. Would you want to get into a fight with someone with 900 years of experience who is amazingly fast and agile?

Sesse
Only if I had 1900 years of experience.

Robin Darkside
People here come to realize that, star wars isn't real, so you dont talk like that about things. accept it what it is, A very dam great saga. Someting that can apply to your little life

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by green dude
not very scary till he uses force to kick butt stick out tongue

diddnt you just answer your own question?

Vanquish
Because they both know that if they one on one Yoda, they will BOTH lose. That's right, even palpy. He got SOOOOOOOOOO lucky that Yoda couldn't grab on to that pod after he threw the lightning back in palps face. Yoda would own them both, and they both know it.

So they of course will run when they see him, until they get help like palps did after the duel. Notice how when he has stormtroopers to help out, he wants to find him? But when they were alone, he tried to run. LOL

Eckle
if you spent years and years of plannning eventually got the padawan of your dreams started your own empire had everything perfectly in place.....would you really want to risk it all 50/50 to an all powerful jedi master that is desperate to kill you? I sure wouldn't!!!!

matreid
Sith are afraid of yoda cause he has over 800 years of experience qwith the force and knows how to kick arse.

Darth Travizzle
Cuz Yoda's the Shizz Nizz

Darth_Rankkor
You all forget that yoda ran away in the end bahahahahaha

Cybervader
perhaps yoda is the only known creature (or jedi for that matter) who walks with a walking stick...but is able to put it away immediately upon a fight..using the Force and lightsaber and do ALL sorts of jumping tricks that none of us would have imagine him doing..walkin around wif that wooden stick. Remember his fight wif Dooku in AoTC?? After Dooku fled he almost instantly picked up his walking stick again. smile

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I still don't see any point in the "Sidious kicked Yoda's arse"....soooo absolutely NOT true!

b-dan
he could kill them all

Darth Travizzle
If Yoda had gotten in the ZONE he could've killed Darth Sidious in an instant.

((The_Anomaly))
well...ummm, no. Yoda would own Dooku, but not palps (as was seen in Eps 3)

Yoda got lucky he even lived in that fight..

jerlark386
In retrospect, you could ask why are all the jedi afraid of the sith? After all theres only few and they seem to do a fairly good job of wiping themselves out. Every sith apprentice seems to end up killing his master. I'm not actually asking this question, just suggesting an alternative view.

DeVi| D0do
Is 'Siths' a proper word? I'd have said 'Why are the Sith afraid of Yoda?' or 'Why are Sith Lords afraid of Yoda?' or maybe even 'Why are Dark Lords of the Sith afraid of Yoda' if I was feeling really adventurous...

confused

Ohh, yeah... uhh, Yoda can kick ass, that's why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.