What if you were captured and . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
. . . forced to watch every movie you have already seen since birth before being allowed to ever eat food again?

Wouldn't that be friggin' nuts?!!!! eek!

Clovie
i wouldn't watch them.

Rob Owns You
I would whipe the sweat off of my nipples

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
I would whipe the sweat off of my nipples

WTF!!!! laughing

Rob Owns You
Sorry but its the truth, I would start sweating with fury if I was forced to watch all of the movies I have seen. Especially shitty horror movies like darkness falls erm

Ken Kenobi
That would suck.

I would be sitting there for ages. I'd die from starvation either way.

Piggle Humsy
Sounds like a plan to me.... thumb up

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Sorry but its the truth, I would start sweating with fury if I was forced to watch all of the movies I have seen. Especially shitty horror movies like darkness falls erm laughing Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
That would suck.
I would be sitting there for ages. I'd die from starvation either way. Not if you held very still. confused

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Sounds like a plan to me.... thumb up

Okay, you go first! big grin

The Biker Scout
Id go crazy...so Id have to take a break and have sex with several female hottie posters from this forum...(you know who you are) big grin

jinzin
I wouldn't be captured.....period....my constant ninja battles have hightened my awareness and my fighting ability gets better everyday....NO ONE'S MAKING ME WATCH BLAIR WITCH 2 AGAIN!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
Id go crazy...so Id have to take a break and have sex with several female hottie posters from this forum...(you know who you are) big grin embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.