japaneise???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
why is it always similer monster, long plots and/or winded speeches leading into a boring plot twist.

MildPossession
JAPANESE...

Not all films from Japan are the same.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by BloodBird
why is it always similer monster, long plots and/or winded speeches leading into a boring plot twist.

You're absolutely clueless.

lucija
i haven't seen any japanese movie except some animes but i know that many american horror movies are remakes of japanese movies so i think japanese are good in horror stories

Clovie
'japanese'

MildPossession
Clovie, you are late, look at my post...

Clovie
sorry, i didn't read the thread. just noticed that weird spelling in subject.

ElliotHogan
The bottom line is the Japanese do know how to make brilliant films. They have the best directors and actors. They also excel in one thing that Hollywood hasn't picked up on and that is how to incorporate music into a film effectively.
Just look at Battle Royale, Ichi the Killer, Hana-Bi etc... Granted a lot of people cannot stomach some of the japanese films like Ichi the Killer and Gozu, but they are great films.
Some of the speeches in some films may seem a litle dull because usually the translation to subtitles is usually quite a way off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.