Dbz Db Or Dbgt???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
DECIDE

jnr hiphop
DBGT

BloodBird
i liked dbz for the introduction of futruristic charectors and the movies are amsot all dbz plus was longer though never understood why in lik half or more of the movie sfuture trunks is in them LoL

kanis
alien they all have good and bad points but i would have to say dbz is my favorite

TrAnCeDuO
to hell with both.

dawsey28
There are three.

Anyway, I like DBZ the best. Sans the Majin Buu saga.

ScarFace Clone
dbz, the episode were trunks first is introduced and fights robot freza is one of my favs

dawsey28
Yep, Future Trunks is my favorite character.

Smodden
GT sucks..
Z all the way...

Max Spidey 24
Certain eps in db more in z and less in gt . The movies are hot most of them anyway.

spencerspider
dbz easily,gt was alright but it was mainly goku's show,all of it.dbz was a bunch of people not just goku being the hero.db well its ok i like goku vs piccolo

BloodBird
Originally posted by dawsey28
Yep, Future Trunks is my favorite character.

MY FAV IS FUTURET TRUNKS FOLLOWED BY CHIBI TRUNKS, THEN GOHAN [but only in the saga where he changes his gay ass crew cut hair an later goes ss 1 and two the 7 years later stuff he becomes a pussy

AND WHY IS IT WHEN HE WAS FIGHTING MAJIN BUU WITH HIS NEW POWERS DID HE NOT GO SS ONCE??? "WHAT IS HE A MORON"!?!?!?!

Darth Macabre
DBZ- But the fights sometimes dragged on........and on...........and on.........and on. Yeah you get the point.

dawsey28
Q: How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: One... but it takes 4 episodes to do it.

Little joke I heard once.

Anyway, DBZ is the best IMO. I liked the first episode of DBZ all the way to end of the Cell Saga. After that, I started to like the show less and less.

BloodBird
i thought the end of the freiza saga was gay tho Imean ten minutes was turned into like 6 hours LoL

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
to hell with both.

right.. this thread asks to decide which one you like best.. not whether you like em or not

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by BloodBird
i thought the end of the freiza saga was gay tho Imean ten minutes was turned into like 6 hours LoL

LoL I remember one of the episodes King Kai was like" Oh no Goku you only have a minute left." 3 epidodes later the planet explodes lol.

The Buu fights were extremely dragged out though. He just kept adding more and more Buus, it got annoying after a while.

sai12
DBZ- I was in love with this show a few years ago, hense the sn of sai which is short for saiyan. Anyway, now days I would rather shoot myself than watch it. My favorite saga was the Cell Saga. The Gohan vs Cell one was the best! I loved that saga. The rest was just ..okay. smile

The Bardock movie was awesome! Most of the movies were good...now that I think about it. Never saw any DBGT

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by spencerspider
dbz easily,gt was alright but it was mainly goku's show,all of it.dbz was a bunch of people not just goku being the hero.db well its ok i like goku vs piccolo

He cant go Ssj while in mystic form. Japanese version explains it better.

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by BloodBird
MY FAV IS FUTURET TRUNKS FOLLOWED BY CHIBI TRUNKS, THEN GOHAN

this is what i meant to qoute read Above

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.