jack frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
worst horror movie ever, anyone else ever watch this peice of filth they called a horror?

tabby999
see it at the movie store, never watch it. although hellblock 13 and the final destination movies are prolly worse on my list

BloodBird
i liked final destination 1 but two was crap

ragesRemorse
unfortunately i have seen both jack frost movies. Let me tell you, if you htink the first is the worst horror movie, you havent seen the sequal. Though they are damn damn bad, they are also damn damn fun to watch with a bunch of friends. I think that is the point of these type of movies. Somthing like the boogeyman is a worse horror movie in my mind, because it actually tried to be good.

Wolfie
I was thinking about renting this. It looked funny to me.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
unfortunately i have seen both jack frost movies.

It has a sequel!? I was thinking you meant you saw this one and the one with Michael Keaton! Shit!

basementred
the how movie ideot

Cinemaddiction
Como?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It has a sequel!? I was thinking you meant you saw this one and the one with Michael Keaton! Shit!

yeah, there is a sequal. It is so incredibly bad, through half the movie jack frost is just a carrot going around killing by dropping anvils on people. laughing out loud

tabby999
sounds more like they watched an episode of Roadrunner and thought Wyle E Coyote was a genius

ScarFace Clone
yeah dude thes movies are so sh*ty the second one was like a broke A$$ comedy!

@F1
Yer, the one with Michael Keaton, now that was scary. smile

tommyevil
I thought Jack frost was so stupid it was kind of funny. thier was one scene in that movie part 1 that was funny when jack porked some chic with his frozen meat and killed her i thought that was funny other then that it sucked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.