luke v.s obi wans master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
be funny LoL

Wickerman
if you're talking about ROTJ Luke, Qui Gon has no chance in hell in lightsaber duel IMO. Luke is tons superior to Maul and Qui Gon lost to Maul so....(i might be wrong)

~wickerman~

BloodBird
That 's why it'd be so funny LoL

Wickerman
Originally posted by BloodBird
That 's why it'd be so funny LoL

riiiiight no expression

~wickerman~

Fishy
In ROTS?

QGJ wins

In ANH?

QGJ wins

In ESB?

QGJ wins

In ROTJ?

QGJ still wins... doesn't matter, QGJ just wins this fight as long as its Luke from the movies

Darth_Frobo
I personally hated luke from the movies he was always such a whining pansy like his dad till he became vader so out of spite and the fact that except for in NJO he really wasn't that powerful especially in ANH or ESB and i just spite him for being such a lameass

Darth Plagues
Well you try a week or two of Jedi Training and then go fight Darth Vader. I think he did pretty well, because the Jedi from the Old Republic were train from infancy and even they di not accomplish as many things as Luke did throughout his life.

Darth Plagues
Oh and Luke would win.

Darth_Frobo
you have failed me for the last time plagues (force chokes then watches ANH and laughs at luke for being possibly the most uncool person in star wars history not counting Jar JAr and the ewoks.)

Darth Plagues
Darth Frodo you must have mistaked me for someone who cares of what you think...Stop wasting my time with kitty "Force Choke" posts and start giving real arguments. Just because you think Luke's uncool, dosn't mean what he did didn't really happen.

Darth Abominus
lol

Darth_Frobo
I was just joking man chill, The truth is that Qui was a jedi master with extensive knowledge of the force and lightsaber combat could beat luke in Anh and esb as he didn't really know jack in rotj he wasn't bad but qui gon still had more force knowledge and for lightsaber combat they were about equal if anyone knows what style qui gon used please tell me im interested to know, he seems to be form 5 like obi but im still not sure...

Fishy
During all the movies, Luke had minimal training he got high incredibly fast what shows his talent, but he did not have the experience or the control of a real Jedi. QGJ would be a lot calmer and a lot more in control of this fight, he knows more about the force and lightsaber combat and would because of that. Luke is impressive becuase of the speed with which he did things, but he still wasn't all that great, and far from able to defeat QGJ.

Darth_Otaku
He got high incredibly fast...after like what one blow?What shows his talent...his talent to blow. smokin'

Bobafetty
I wont even dignify this thread with a post..................damn it!

Kun-ni Habeo
luke

Fishy
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
luke

How the hell do you think Luke can win? Especially movie Luke? Seriously...

Kun-ni Habeo
i meant Luke at the peak of his power

Fishy
Yeah he would own QGJ

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah but i agree movie luke wuld probably lose

Bobafetty
Luke no compition.

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah

Lord_Windu
Are we talking about NJO Luke? If we are then Qui-Gon goes down hard.

If ROTJ Luke, then Qui-Gon would mop the floor with him.

Fishy
He's talking about ROTJ Luke... At least I think so after reading his 1st and 3th post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.