jango fett vs predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
well who ya think would win?

Gryn Jabar
Predator messes up Fett, very very badly.

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't know...

If Danny Glover and Arnold Schwartzeneger can do it (Arnold didn't have any industrial-age weapons), then I think Fett could too. Maybe I'm wrong.

Darth_Frobo
This forum is full of a lot of fett haters, remember it took one of the best if not the best duelists ever in windu to take him down and all fett had was a blaster pistol and no jetpack. Fett's well armed well trained and extremly experienced my vote goes for jango especially if he's in his prime.

Darth Plagues
Jango..he's a Mandilorian that gives him everything he needs to win.

Darth_Frobo
YAy plagues on my side finally whoo big grin big grin big grin rock rock

Darth_Otaku
Don't be to happy 'bout it...*lights blunt*he's gonna betray you*blows*Jep...

Bobafetty
IN COMMING FETT FAN! OUTTA MY WAY!
Jango Fett waists predetor, heck, predetor was almost killed by a regular human soildier (as in not arnold). Jango beat the hell out of a jedi. Predetor killed a bach of bull crap humans. Jango killed a reek monster and a number of jedi. Predetor was killed in a primitive trap. Jango had to be killed by one of the strongest jedi in the jedi counsil. Judging by these stats I think Jango can win......EASILY!

Darth_Otaku
Want a chill-pill?

Bobafetty
please. (Takes Otaku's chill pill). Thank you.

Darth Abominus
jango

Wickerman
is this thread a joke? no really....is it a joke?

predator "This human will never see me while i'm cloaked"

Fett "So should i use blasters or rocket?"

shifty

~wickerman~

Darth_Frobo
Here's how i'll brake it down

Long range:Fett snipes the crap out of predator or blows him to hell with a rocket

Medium rang:Fett saberdarts pred or just uses his jetpack and twin blasters either way preds gone.

short range:This could be interesting but jango is just too well equiped with blasters saberdarts,vibroblades and o ya a flamethrower.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Jango would light predator up.

Bobafetty
no doubt

DarthMandalore
it would be like saying: "Which would win, the fly, or the fly swatter?" (jango being the fly swatter)

Fishy
The fly, those bastards always get away sad

Darth_Otaku
I always uses a pen...to torture them.I did that on a wasp once i poked his eye'.I cut him in half ript his wings of(with a pen)but he kept moving so i beheaded him. evil face laughing

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fishy
The fly, those bastards always get away sad

it'd be more like who'd win? The spider or the fly? Well....when the fly is the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy with years of experience, a mandalorian background, latest weapons and gadgets and a jetpack....the fly definitely wins thumb up laughing

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.