All about Tatooine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Tatooine is by far my favourite planet and I know I'm not alone. So anyone who has questions on it, please feel free to come here and ask away. They WILL be answered.

archive monitor
ok then. in kotor, tatooines sandpeople claim they were a prosperous race, with tall buildings and stuff. the jawas claim that the entire planet was coverd in water. whitch is correct?

xyz jedi
There both correoct. The jawas water theory was first and then came the sandpeoples tall buildings.

archive monitor
the water theory is just an assumption, there is no proof that the planet was anything like kamino apart from the jawas word.

xyz jedi
The jawas wouldn't lie though, they have no reason to.

archive monitor
no they wouldnt lie, but they certainly would exaggerate. The stories would be passed down clan storyteller to the next(like tuskens) and would be altered. Whos to say that the planet covered in water was little more than an oasis?

xyz jedi
You might be right. I admit I thought that it was most or half but you can't really be too sure so you'll have to take there word for it.

xyz jedi
Hello are you there?

archive monitor
yeah sorry i was looking at eu.

archive monitor
i wanna know what a tusken looks like. aprox jawa like but we dont know waht a jawa looks like properly

xyz jedi
I'm afraid I don't know what he looks like either.

xyz jedi
sorry about the wait

green dude
archive monitor go to google.ca write starwars cast and crew then you'll find a site with charater profiles and stuff so look there you'r sure to find what your looking for big grin

archive monitor
i wont get a pic what a tusken under the mask would look like though

xyz jedi
sorry i didn't understand.

they are sorta spiky, hooded guys with a mask over there mouths.

Fishy
Okay... How come they survived the Rakatan bombing of their planet? It should have hit the crap out of them and any other living creature on that planet especially the Jawa's....

xyz jedi
They have very high defence which would of deflected the blast

xyz jedi
Hey fish guy, what is Dark Father in dutch? Cos some people think it's Darth Vader. Is it?

Sith Weapon Mas
no

xyz jedi
wasn't asking you. And haven't you noticed Sith is an anagram of shit?

Also, COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OF TATOOINE.

Sith Weapon Mas
the idea of forums is that anybody can answer you pillock. if u wanna ask personalised questions then private message.

Fishy
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Hey fish guy, what is Dark Father in dutch? Cos some people think it's Darth Vader. Is it?

Yeah Vader means Father...

Now about those shields??

If they have technology that can stop Rakatan bombardment on the planet how come they don't use it many thousands of years later? Where did it go? And where the hell did they get it from? Because the Rakatan didn't think of them as anything more then slaves

Sith Weapon Mas
vader dosent mean father

xyz jedi
The shields might of used too much power which is probably why the sand peoples buildings callapsed. Now this might not make sence but when have I lied?

and darth vader does mean dark father

Sith Weapon Mas
not the darth.

Sith Weapon Mas
dark is donker

xyz jedi
You're right, I assume. Talk like Yoda, I will. Really fun, it is. Try it.

Darth Travizzle
HI!

xyz jedi
What question do you want to ask 'bout Tatooine?

Fishy
Originally posted by PRINCE XIZOR
vader dosent mean father

Yes it does... Maybe it wasn't meant like that in the movies but if you want to translate Vader from Dutch to English you would get Father.

Lucas didn't plan on that though because he didn't know Vader would be Luke his father until he started writing ESB and he had already named the big robotic evil guy by then

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Fishy
Yes it does... Maybe it wasn't meant like that in the movies but if you want to translate Vader from Dutch to English you would get Father.

You tell him Fishy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.