Star Wars NJO LUKE at Ultimate Power Level vs Star Trek's "Q"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack Daniels
Okay first I put this in the expanded forum instead of Versus forum since the starwars vs startrek is here...That being said....Now you have NJO Luke the ultimate power in the SW universe basically power unlimited...(in SW universe) vs Q Omnipotent being with unlimited power from Star Trek Universe...The force is in effect in this battle...Q is not immune to the force.....yes he snaps his fingers and Luke is a toad....but what if luke uses the force to prevent him from snapping his fingers...or breaks his fingers and twists them etc...lol...every time Q...fixes himself Luke auto force breaks his fingers again....okay weve got something to run with you get the idea EU NJO Luke has the power to compete with this joker..maybe....take it from here...and Fishy your quick to end a thread with a very logical point so give a few folks a chance to come up with something before you post your first logical thought...lol...Also requesting a Nefarus story to this if anyone appears interested in this idea of a battle! i would even be willing to TRY to help illustrate the battle with some merged artwork... Some I know will not be interested because they dont like EU Luke fine go to another thread...lol...But Luke is only SW character who could stand a chance in hell against Q ...Luke could take just about anything Q could throw at him I believe.....anyways someone with NJO order Luke knowledge step in here....time to seriously put a hurt to ST universe!

Swanky-Tuna
Q pretty much does whatever he wants. He may choose just not to be affected by the force or might be naturally unaffected since he's from another dimension. He may even be able to remove Luke's force powers.

Jack Daniels
Well in this battle hes affected by the force persay cause who knows lets just say he is affected and cannot uninfect himself...lol

Swanky-Tuna
Hehehe. Still, I don't know how well we can judge them. They're pretty much like the 5th dimension imps of Star Trek.

Jack Daniels
Ya know Ive never thought of them that way but very very accurate description...lol....

Lord Caltor
even though i like SW better than ST i say Q

cause how will luke know of Q's power i mean q could snap his fingures without luke knowing what hit him

Jack Daniels
Luke has clairavoyence he would forsee the snap before Q even decided to snap right?

Darth Zhin
I think they are even

Fishy
If he can foresee the attacks then he might start choking Q.. Does Q breath?

Lord Caltor
i dont know if he breathes.... but i think Q can stop luke before he chokes him.

i think it would be a draw

Darth Plagues
Could someone tell me info on "Q"? Private message me if ya want, because I know very little of Star Trek.

Darth_Otaku
Me too.

Ogami Itto
Ok i'm not the biggest ST fan but i've seen a few episodes with Q in it so here goes...

He comes from another dimension

he can travel through time (and take humans with him)instantly by will

Q's abilities are pretty much godlike, he can change your clothes with a click of his fingers, conjure up items from thin air ( in one episode he made a cigar appear in Cpt Picard's mouth)

he appears human but this might not be his true form

he can go between his dimension and ours instantly

he comes from aplace called the Q continuam (sic) i think there are other "Q's" there too

i 've never seen him fight but with his godlike abilities he would probably waste luke!! hate to say it but!!

hope this was helpful!!

Fishy
Can he actually do anything else then make things appear? For all we know thats all he can do appear and dissapear take people with him and create items... Nice but nothing that would make you kill other people.

Darth Zhin

Fishy
Well then he can just create a new Luke and make that one kill Luke... Easy as pie... Okay Q probably wins

Darth Zhin
At least we agreee fishy wink

Fishy
Well yeah, you can hardly beat a god...

Jack Daniels
Q can be trapped in the tail of a comet...Luke using the force could just toss his ass in the path of comet...lol....wonder if a force block could strip Q of his powers...or affect them somehow anyway??? By the way when the Q actually fight they destroy stars and whole systems and whatnot but use weapons(Voyager episode)....this is not beyond the power of Lukes force ability either.....ancient sith tossed stars around ya know...and they supposedly cant touch NJO Luke...so sounds like they are on the same playing field here sept Luke doesnt need weapons....Im guessing draw but creative someone will become in this battle....luckily I see Fishy didnt know a whole lot about Q or he probably would have ended it already...lol....Fishy sometimes reminds me of a vulcan in a bad mood...lol....jus messin Fishy...actually in deranged way a compliment...lol...unless you really hate ST in that case sorry...lol

Fishy
I don't hate it, I don't like it either, I really don't care about it. watched a few of the movies but thats about it, I found the series to be incredibly boring. And I have no idea to take what you just said as a compliment or an insult so I will just take it as a compliment

Jack Daniels
umm yes was meant to be compliment...but been drinking so dont want to explain...lol....

Fishy
Okay smile

Darth Zhin
To Jack Daniels: that Q was put in the comete by the other Qs, thats why it cannot espcape on its own

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Fishy
Can he actually do anything else then make things appear? For all we know thats all he can do appear and dissapear take people with him and create items... Nice but nothing that would make you kill other people.
They can turn people into other things, like an amoeba. Or prevent the use of powers, as seen when they wouldn't allow the one Q to commit suicide.

Fishy
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
They can turn people into other things, like an amoeba. Or prevent the use of powers, as seen when they wouldn't allow the one Q to commit suicide.

If they can make other people into other things then its pretty damn easy for them to win any fight..

The second Luke starts to attack they will just make him a nice young dog and slaughter him

Swanky-Tuna
If they can make other people into other things then its pretty damn easy for them to win any fight..

The second Luke starts to attack they will just make him a nice young dog and slaughter him
Knowing Q, he'd probably take Luke to some crazy alien carnival where his powers don't work just as a ball is hitting the target on the dunk tank that he was teleported onto. When he comes out of the water, Q will say something like "Now that wasn't nice."

Jack Daniels
See Im trying visualize Q trying to use his powers on someone as powerful as NJO Luke......possible that Luke could use the force to block or even feed it back at him as Yoda did with Sids of course yoda and sids is much smaller scale...Surely when Q went to use his powers on Luke a ripple in the force would alert Luke and would he would be trying to channel that power back at Q....? or possibly even just use it ..soak it up....make him even stronger as Mace did "on a smaller scale" when using Vapaad...?

Fishy
I doubt it, there are techniques in the force against which there is no defense... What Q can do seems like one of them. But from all that I heard about people like that they don't seem very hostile almost unwilling to fight. Luke could perhaps just slice him into bits because the Q sits their being all peaceful and stuff.

Jack Daniels
Yeah the only fighting they did was internal Q fight and was with the weapons I spoke of that destroy stars and whatnot....never thought of it but I guess they dont do much fighting ....noone to fight...lol...

Fishy
Well then Luke would win easily... Its not hard to kill somebody that doesn't fight, unless of course he would start then he would own Luke's ass

Swanky-Tuna
He probably just wouldn't let it happen. Even if he manages to slice up Q's body or something, he'd probably just continue talking or disappear and reappear back in his human form.

Fishy
Can that guy even die?

Jack Daniels
dont know in Q form.....I think they had to allow the Q that died to become human first...I think

Swanky-Tuna
All I know is he's an inexperienced father. He had a heck of a time with his first son.

Wait, that's not all I know. I guess it's just a random comment.

Fishy
Well if he refuses to fight and he can die then Luke will win. If he can't die or wants to fight Luke is dead

Jack Daniels
I thought Q had a daughter?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I thought Q had a daughter?
Did he? I know he had a son and he had no idea what he was doing so he dropped him off on Janeway and stripped him of his powers. She forced him to build some mutha f***in' character.

I thought it was funny that q, Q's son, was like 4 but a teenager and had full Q powers, albeit not as powerful as older Q.

Jack Daniels
hehe Janeway shoulda had that kid! anyways poll still leading for NJO Luke! Star Wars kicks ass

TRSundown

TRSundown
Just throwing up a post to test my new sig... Think its appropriate considering...

Jack Daniels
Sweet ass story left open for a future part 2 or something love it! The sig rocks! and yes very appropriate!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
anyways poll still leading for NJO Luke!
The majority of the people on these boards don't seem to know anything about Star Trek or want to know anything about Star Trek so long as "Star Wars rules!" and is the best in their mind.

Fishy
Thats not very strange in an SW board now is it?

Swanky-Tuna
Thats not very strange in an SW board now is it?
It's strange that folks would comment without knowing enough about both sides. I know it's a Star Wars board and all but I at least expected some kind of standard. A standard far above every lightsaber thread mentioning sodomy and using force powers on Superman's "small and senstive balls".

Fishy
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It's strange that folks would comment without knowing enough about both sides. I know it's a Star Wars board and all but I at least expected some kind of standard. A standard far above every lightsaber thread mentioning sodomy and using force powers on Superman's "small and senstive balls".

To many idiots here for something like that

TRSundown
I think you are right Swanky-Tuna... a lot of the people that have posted against the ST galaxy have admitted to only watching a few episodes and a few of the movies... thats not really enough education to base an argument off of. Now I on the other hand have ready many of the SW books, seen all the SW movies, and have played the SW RPG many times... I have also seen all the ST movies, read many of the ST books, and seen all the TV series except for Voyager (missed most of those) so I think I have a pretty good mind set for this kind of argument. Plus I like both SW and ST so I dont want either of them to loose. I dont consider myself Biased.

Fishy
Originally posted by TRSundown
I think you are right Swanky-Tuna... a lot of the people that have posted against the ST galaxy have admitted to only watching a few episodes and a few of the movies... thats not really enough education to base an argument off of. Now I on the other hand have ready many of the SW books, seen all the SW movies, and have played the SW RPG many times... I have also seen all the ST movies, read many of the ST books, and seen all the TV series except for Voyager (missed most of those) so I think I have a pretty good mind set for this kind of argument. Plus I like both SW and ST so I dont want either of them to loose. I dont consider myself Biased.

I haven't seen anything close to all of ST and I still think Luke would lose this simply because Q can not die, lose or be defeated...

TRSundown
Well... I would agree that a being from the Q Continuem could possibly defeat Luke because they are not mortal. But the Entity Q himself has been such a pain in the butt for the Continuem that he is always getting in trouble, hence my little story. Make him mortal and who knows what would happen... Even with all his powers.

If the NJO Luke is as powerfull as they say he is then with his concentration keeping him rooted in the force it might be just enough to prevent Q's powers from manipulating him.

Fishy
Well possibly if Luke moved fast enough, but even then like in your story Luke defeated him but he could not possibly kill him

TRSundown
Well with my story, Q would have died but what I didnt say was that it was the Continuem that pulled him out... Not Q.

Draykid
TRSundown, great story...

I've seen more ST then most people here. Watched alot of the episodes of several series, saw two movies. But, it's pretty even. Luke would win the fights, but he wouldn't be able to kill Q.

TRSundown
I have seen ALL the movies, all The Original Series, all the Next Generation, all Deep Space Nine series, some of the Voyager series, and most of the Enterprise series. Plus I have read a lot of the books.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.