Superman vs sidious vader maul and Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OC2-tin-OC
Lets see the man of steel and the others . Under assumption that Superman was teleported there during one of his fights and he has all the same powers he has in earth including same gravity and same solar recharge.

Fishy
The force guys... Lightsabers cut threw steel

Gryn Jabar
Well, they cut through steel, but not superman. Superman flys up and blows the shit out them.

xyz jedi
Maul, Vader, Tyranus and Sidious would strike their lightsabers at SM who will jump and fly. Then SM would use his lasor vision. The darths would deflect the lasor back at SM which wouldn't hurt him cos he's undestructable. Then he would land and get sliced by the lightsabers.

Fishy
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Well, they cut through steel, but not superman. Superman flys up and blows the shit out them.

Okay maybe not, but he couldn't throw anything at them that would hurt them. And the Sith could throw entire buildings rocks planes and all that shit at him with the force, well he could do the same but because they outnumber him it would be easier for them to block and attack then for him.

Any other attack he throws at them can either be blocked or avoided...

Gryn Jabar
Superman prime once reversed Earth's Rotation. I think these guys are overpowered. Worst comes to worst, Superman chucks Endor at them. I shit you not, he can actually do it.

Fishy
He never would...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Kryptonite lightsabers.

Bobafetty
The star wars dudes would destroy Superman

Darth L. Dipsit
Kryptonite lightsabers. Original. I applaud you, Dan.

Darth Plagues
Force users can manipulate planets as well. Luke Skywalker did, so no doubt a group of Darths could do the same.

Gryn Jabar
WTF are you smoking? When did Luke ever chuck a planet at someone?

Bobafetty
lol. Episode 7: Darth Plagues' Gay Fantasy.

Darth L. Dipsit
Plagues, I'm sorry, but did that actually happen? It's just that that seems like such a strange thing to say. Can you tell me if that ever occurs? I'd just be interested to know if it did. However, if you just said that on a whim, then never mind, sir. It's understandable. I do things like that all the time.

Bobafetty
He needs to learn to think about what he types before he posts. Only solding can help that Dipsit so thats why me and Jabar here where getting mad at him. We dont dis-like him we're just teaching. So get ticked off if you have to.

Darth L. Dipsit
Nope. I don't usually get angry. I just wanted to make sure that the information didn't have validity.

Bobafetty
I understand. Damn you Pimp of Good! You will be destroyed by the awesome power of the Pimp of Evil! Feel my angry, un-likeable wrath!

Darth L. Dipsit
Don't provoke me! Aaaagggh!

You - (grunt) - wouldn't like me when I'm angry....

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

http://tech.stolica.ru/article/2003/04/13/01/HulkMad.jpg

DIPSIT MAD!

Bobafetty
OH MY GOD! HE'S THE HULK! RUUUUUUUUUUN!

Fishy
I knew it, he was just to nice to be real stick out tongue

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Kryptonite is a crystal of some kind, meh? so why couldnt they make lightsabers out of it? i think they could, then superman gets silly b1tch slapped.

even if they didnt, superman gets owned.

Auron_Fett
for those of you who think that the sith will win...................im very sorry to to dissappoint you.

1st -SUPERMAN can't be hurt by lasers, he is immune to them, read the comics.
2nd- he can travel aropund the world in less then a second, thats the reason why he went back in time( because he was so flippin fast), so even if the sith used the force they would never be able to sense him coming they would die to his WAY superior strength

Darth Plagues
What I meant about Luke Skywalker manipulating a planet is he turned one invisible. So a group of Darths with their power combined could surely stop a planet being thrown at them. But SM wouldn't do that, he wouldn't want to risk the lives of other is his attempt to kill the Sith. And I don't think SM would want to mess with Sidious. Did you see his mouth, as he was fighting Mace? He would bite SM on the neck and give him rabies. (Just a thought) eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.